Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

5 Steps - To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Steps - To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back (4193 Views)

5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Steps - To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back by sulemd: 2:11am On May 22, 2011
If you're really considering trying to get your ex-girlfriend back, then you still have hope. I have put together five simple steps to succeed. Breaking up could be heartbreaking but don't stay stuck in this moment. There is a great lesson to be learned no matter whose fault it was. Every situation has a fix, now it's up to you to potentially put your heart to it and start to rekindle your broken relationship back together.
1- If you want to win your ex-girlfriend back, start by writing her touching letter. Take your time and pour your heart to her. Write how much you care about her and how much you enjoyed the good times together. Stay away from writing anything negative, stay as positive as you can, http://grouplava..com/
Re: 5 Steps - To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back by Dsense(m): 2:17am On May 22, 2011
You this goat . . . Sule grin

Can't you copy and paste your rubbish blog here . . . . ? undecided
Re: 5 Steps - To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back by WebSurfer(m): 8:04am On May 22, 2011
d-sense did you get a heartbreak? what are you doing here? sule copy it here o before this guyman go shack you up
Re: 5 Steps - To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back by IZUKWU(m): 10:38am On May 22, 2011
Why would i want my past back? It is for a reason that she is my ex.
Re: 5 Steps - To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back by MMM2(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2011
op
re u dog or a goat dat goes back 2 his vomit?

1 Like

Re: 5 Steps - To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back by rebbecasmith: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
[b]Is DR OGBARI you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship,I promise you.your problems will be solve immediately.After being in relationship with mike for seven years, He left me, i did every thing possible to bring him back back but all was in vain. I wanted him back because of the love I have for him, I begged him but he refused until I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather mail a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believe in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days,that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day,that was around 4:00pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,that he wanted to return to me, that he love me so much. I was so happy and surprised. Since then I have made a promise that every body I know will never have a relationship problem, that I will refer them to the spell caster to help them. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email drogbarilovespell@gmail.com[/b]
Re: 5 Steps - To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back by Helpers: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
Break contact. I'm serious. Reduce or, if possible, break any contact with your ex for about 3 to 4 weeks. This should be easy, right?...Not really. This is going to be the most painful tip because you will, most likely, miss them a lot and never stop wondering about what they are doing. Stop calling them, stop sending them emails, text messages or anything of that nature. One of the biggest mistakes people make after a breakup is what I call text message terrorism. I'm sure you know what this is, but, also, I bet you don't realize that, after a breakup, any text message, email or phone call can be too much for your ex. They already had too much telling you they don't want you anymore. At this point it's best to agree with the breakup and be totally cool about it.

Here's a youtube video to help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd9_u4OAMkc

How to Make Your Ex Come Back
Re: 5 Steps - To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back by johnxz: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
How i got my husband back...

My name is Bradley Speck. I live in Canada, and i got married four months ago. My husband and I have been living a very happy and lovely life. So as time went on, I began to notice this strange attitude that my husband was possessing. He was now going out with other girls, to the extent that he was no longer picking up my calls, and he was not even sleeping in the house anymore. I became confused and didn't know what to do. So i became worried and stranded, that brought so many thoughts into my mind, because I have never experienced a thing like this before in my life.

So I decided to visit a spell caster, to see if he can help me out. So immediately I went to the internet, where I saw an amazing testimony of a spell caster who brought someone's ex lover back, so I contacted him immediately and I explained to him all my problems and he told me that it will be very easy for him to solve, compare to the ones that he has done before. And he also gave me some proof to be really sure of his work, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me immediately he is through with the spell. And also he told me to put all my trust in him, and I really obeyed him. So it was 8:00 am on the next morning, when I was about going to work, when i received my husband's call, and he told me that he was coming back home, and he apologized to me, and told me that he is very sorry for the pain that he has cost me. And after some hours later, he really came back home, and that was how we continued our marriage with lots of love and happiness, and our love was now stronger than how it were before.

then, he also told me that once my heart desire has been granted unto me that i should go and testify of his work right here on the internet. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth today as I am writing this testimony, and I want to really thank DR Akim for bringing back my husband, and for bringing joy and love to my family.He can also cast many other spells.. uou can call him in +2348159645271...
CONTACT HIM NOW ON THIS EMAIL
uniquelovespellcenter@yahoo.com
uniquelovespellcenter@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Steps - To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back by CertifiedFreak(m): 2:46am On Jun 07, 2015
Dude, this peeps above me are really messed up.
Re: 5 Steps - To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 07, 2015
Why would I wanna get my ex gf back?

(1) (Reply)

Is MouthAction Godly for Married Couples? help! / How Can I Become A Prostitute In London / Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.