Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? (2170 Views)

What Did Paul Mean When He Referred To The "Lawless One" Also As "Man Of Sin"? / Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As Morning Star? / Do Man And Satan Have Immortality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by Emusan(m): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
There's nothing in your brains OLAADEGBU! cheesy

So you're not ready for the challenge.

If you're not OLAADEGBU answer the question

You're now the owner of Nairaland who can decide which question I should answer or not cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

instead of engaging me

I can't remember mention you here, can you remind me?

because everyone here knows that i'll lock you up in a box with the scriptures.

Waooooo what a wonderful scholar grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

So answer the question:

Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star?

I can't remember OLAADEGBU created this thread solely for me, can you

There are many threads I will view on Nairaland religion section and I'll just pass.

You're the one who sees Nairaland as your birth and death place cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

That's the only way you can prove that you're a different person

No! The best way is for you to take up the challenge, if you know you're not a false accuser like your father the Devil.

stupid arguments when the topic is left unattended to! wink

Says the person who can't sleep, breath and live without coming to Nairaland to argue. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Just let me know when the thread was specifically for me.
Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Emusan:

So you're not ready for the challenge.

You're now the owner of Nairaland who can decide which question I should answer or not cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I can't remember mention you here, can you remind me?

Waooooo what a wonderful scholar grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

I can't remember OLAADEGBU created this thread solely for me, can you

There are many threads I will view on Nairaland religion section and I'll just pass.

You're the one who sees Nairaland as your birth and death place cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

No! The best way is for you to take up the challenge, if you know you're not a false accuser like your father the Devil.

Says the person who can't sleep, breath and live without coming to Nairaland to argue. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Just let me know when the thread was specifically for me.

I know you're spiritually empty, all you can do is exchange hurtful words with people soon your secret will be exposed OLAADEGBU! cheesy
Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by Emusan(m): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I know you're spiritually empty

Thanks for that!

all you can do is exchange hurtful words with people

I've never used words like CRAZY, MAD, WORTHLESS, WEREY, ASINWIN e.t.c on this forum yet these are words found at the tips of you spiritually FULL hypocrite!

soon your secret will be exposed OLAADEGBU! cheesy

If you're sure of this then my challenge shouldn't be an issue for you, in fact you suppose to embrace it wholeheartedly because only those who have secret afraid of open challenge.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Emusan:

Thanks for that!
I've never used words like CRAZY, MAD, WORTHLESS, WEREY, ASINWIN e.t.c on this forum yet these are words found at the tips of you spiritually FULL hypocrite!
If you're sure of this then my challenge shouldn't be an issue for you, in fact you suppose to embrace it wholeheartedly because only those who have secret afraid of open challenge.

The highlighted are words befitting those who behaves in like manner not someone who just speak politely about his faith.
So if i've ever used such for you present the evidence.
As for whether you're OLAADEGBU or not prove that by addressing the question not running after me because i have no business with you other than the fact that you're hiding behind three monikers. wink
Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by Trevor007007(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
johnw47:

false jw 007

you keep calling me liar but cannot quote any of my lies
your just a typical jw false accuser like your daddy the devil:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

false jw you can't reply to anything anyone say's
you are just a weak name caller like lost mad max
I don't need to quote anything for you Mr Liar pant, you are already doing it for me that is what liars are good at they lie and try to use the scriptures to backup there deceits just like Satan did to Jesus Christ remember? The Pharisees and Sadducees are always fond of doing that to Jesus and his disciples too and when you counter me against an atheist because I called him F**king which he is by the way, you came with your ugly head with bible citations that is also affecting you as a human, you already know that God hates seven things which you cited thanks, and one is an abomination to him, that is a false tongue which is what you are 100% with no string attached, your claims and the claims of that your atheist friend are false, if you know nothing about someone's religion how do you think God will view you when you blatantly speak evil about that religion and it's people? You are not different from the people of old Israelites that have filled there hands with blood but will hypocritically raise there hands in prayer to God; Isaiah 1:15, they are liars just like you and your atheist friend. The same you that believe atheist will burn in your imaginary hellfire, is still the one siding with one to prove your stupid righteousness on NL. What will you call a person of that nature a truth pursuer or a liar? Am sure the later will be your answer, so stop lying against the JW's, one person's sin from one of them does not justify all of them to be evil, Judas Iscariot's action does not mean that all of Jesus Christ apostles are evil, if you keep doing what you are doing against the JWs then you have already constituted yourself a liar and you Mr Johnw47 is an enemy of the God you raise your hands to in prayer.
Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by Trevor007007(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Am not saying that johnw47 should not make comments on NL, but he should stop making himself a liar against the organization of the Jehovah's Witnesses, they are the best religion in this wicked world and will always remain thesame to me, I speak ill of no religion so Mr Johnw47 stay your lane, speak about your religion if you have one, leave the JW's in there own lane peacefully, which I know you can't because Jesus Christ said that people will speak evil against those that are his, as in truly his because they are no part of this world. That is what is happening today JW's are hated the world over, which makes Jesus words to be true, I have made my own research and I have so many info about this religion than I could count, the lies, the propaganda, the hates even by those who claim they are Jesus Christ followers but they are not, I have seen a lot, but one thing stands out about this JW's it is there love and unity with one another, no religion, not even the Islamic religion that claims to be the religion of peace can be scaled with the JW's they are far below in the religious scale balance, too far below are the churchgoers of today, there beliefs are not consistent even inside the box, among adherents the scale is horribly low, they are not united, they have no love among themselves, hypocrisy is there best delicacy, money mongers, doomsday preachers of fear, too many paganism been practiced and upheld by today's churchgoers etc. So my conclusions are no religion in this present time can match up with the JW's when it comes to religious beliefs and practices, if you Johnw47 or any of your accusers have any religion that is far better than the JW's, feel free to prove it here, and I will make my own research about them thank. If you have non then you are all liars and that book of proverbs you cited about the things that God Almighty hates is what you truly practice behind closed curtains.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
Trevor007007:
Am not saying that johnw47 should not make comments on NL, but he should stop making himself a liar against the organization of the Jehovah's Witnesses, they are the best religion in this wicked world and will always remain thesame to me, I speak ill of no religion so Mr Johnw47 stay your lane, speak about your religion if you have one, leave the JW's in there own lane peacefully, which I know you can't because Jesus Christ said that people will speak evil against those that are his, as in truly his because they are no part of this world. That is what is happening today JW's are hated the world over, which makes Jesus words to be true, I have made my own research and I have so many info about this religion than I could count, the lies, the propaganda, the hates even by those who claim they are Jesus Christ followers but they are not, I have seen a lot, but one thing stands out about this JW's it is there love and unity with one another, no religion, not even the Islamic religion that claims to be the religion of peace can be scaled with the JW's they are far below in the religious scale balance, too far below are the churchgoers of today, there beliefs are not consistent even inside the box, among adherents the scale is horribly low, they are not united, they have no love among themselves, hypocrisy is there best delicacy, money mongers, doomsday preachers of fear, too many paganism been practiced and upheld by today's churchgoers etc. So my conclusions are no religion in this present time can match up with the JW's when it comes to religious beliefs and practices, if you Johnw47 or any of your accusers have any religion that is far better than the JW's, feel free to prove it here, and I will make my own research about them thank. If you have non then you are all liars and that book of proverbs you cited about the things that God Almighty hates is what you truly practice behind closed curtains.
smiley
Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by johnw47: 12:11am On Jul 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The reason you keep calling me names is because you don't have the answer to the question! cheesy

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

see how weak you are, copy catting basically what i said to you

lost false jw mad max, forever the liar/a false Jehovah's witness
loving to continually do what God hates:

Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 
Pro 6:17  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 
Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief
Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by johnw47: 12:29am On Jul 24, 2022
Trevor007007:
I don't need to quote anything for you Mr Liar pant, you are already doing it for me that is what liars are good at they lie and try to use the scriptures to backup there deceits just like Satan did to Jesus Christ remember? The Pharisees and Sadducees are always fond of doing that to Jesus and his disciples too and when you counter me against an atheist because I called him F**king which he is by the way, you came with your ugly head with bible citations that is also affecting you as a human, you already know that God hates seven things which you cited thanks, and one is an abomination to him, that is a false tongue which is what you are 100% with no string attached, your claims and the claims of that your atheist friend are false, if you know nothing about someone's religion how do you think God will view you when you blatantly speak evil about that religion and it's people? You are not different from the people of old Israelites that have filled there hands with blood but will hypocritically raise there hands in prayer to God; Isaiah 1:15, they are liars just like you and your atheist friend. The same you that believe atheist will burn in your imaginary hellfire, is still the one siding with one to prove your stupid righteousness on NL. What will you call a person of that nature a truth pursuer or a liar? Am sure the later will be your answer, so stop lying against the JW's, one person's sin from one of them does not justify all of them to be evil, Judas Iscariot's action does not mean that all of Jesus Christ apostles are evil, if you keep doing what you are doing against the JWs then you have already constituted yourself a liar and you Mr Johnw47 is an enemy of the God you raise your hands to in prayer.

lost false jw 007

what a lot of confusion and lies, you keep calling me liar but cannot quote any

you are like lost false jw mad max, forever the liar/a false Jehovah's witness
loving to continually do what God hates:

Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 
Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief
Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

1 cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire

1 Like

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by johnw47: 12:46am On Jul 24, 2022
Trevor007007:
Am not saying that johnw47 should not make comments on NL, but he should stop making himself a liar

lost false jw 007
you like mad max are a liar/a false Jehovah's witness

you keep calling me liar but cannot quote any, so funny/pathetic

you like mad max love to do what God hates:

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire

1 Like

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by johnw47: 12:53am On Jul 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

smiley

lost false jw mad max

of course you love to support a fellow liar
something that God hates:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by johnw47: 12:59am On Jul 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted are words befitting those who behaves in like manner not someone who just speak politely about his faith.
As for whether you're OLAADEGBU or not prove that by addressing the question not running after me because i have no business with you other than the fact that you're hiding behind three monikers. wink

lost false jw mad max the liar/a false jehovah's witness

you of course forever love to do what God hates:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by johnw47: 1:05am On Jul 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I know you're spiritually empty, all you can do is exchange hurtful words with people soon your secret will be exposed OLAADEGBU! cheesy
^^ mad max to emusan

you of course are forever loveing to do what God hates:

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by johnw47: 1:11am On Jul 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
There's nothing in your brains OLAADEGBU! cheesy
If you're not OLAADEGBU answer the question instead of engaging me because everyone here knows that i'll lock you up in a box with the scriptures. So answer the question:
Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star?
That's the only way you can prove that you're a different person not stupid arguments when the topic is left unattended to! wink
^^mad max to emusan

job 15:12 Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by Trevor007007(m): 7:46am On Jul 24, 2022
johnw47:

lost false jw 007
you like mad max are a liar/a false Jehovah's witness

you keep calling me liar but cannot quote any, so funny/pathetic

you like mad max love to do what God hates:

Unfortunately for you Mr liar that lake of fire which am 100% sure you don't know what it means is where you are going very soon. Rev 20:15, but still unfortunately for you non of us can decide who will end up there. If you know the meaning of the lake of fire, present it with facts?

The JW's that I know as a group have never participated in any wars, they don't as a group practice demonism, exorcism or witchcraft like many churchgoers of today practice, even you Mr liar pant I can bet that Proverbs 6 that you cited is also part of your problem, so the JW's as a group are not blood guilty like many of the churches of today.

Max is trying his best to help you in escaping what is about to happen to you and your likes, but you are too blind to see even when your eyes are literally open, you once said I should show you your lies by using the scriptures to prove my points, why should I do that when you are stupidly doing it for me, if you have said something reasonable I will never challenge you, you cited a scripture that is also affecting you more than you can imagine.

For once Mr Johnw47 try to be wise Proverbs 27:11a, I hope you will understand what 11a means in that Proverbs chapters 27, Max will understand but you Mr liar pant johnw47 I have a doubt.... smiley
Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by johnw47: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2022
Trevor007007:
Mr liar

Mr liar

your lies

Mr liar

lost false jw 007 the liar/a false Jehovah's witness

of course you will never stop lying, you will continue to do what God hates
and love doing it:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by Trevor007007(m): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2022
johnw47:

of course you will never stop lying, you will continue to do what God hates
and love doing it:

Someone said you are empty is it true? Now I see how great your emptyness is, you have nothing to offer. Seems like one JW member don treat your fuckup somewhere, it must be really heart breaking grin, sorry Johnw47 the man still in his late 40s, the pain in your heart must be killing you little by little, I see but there is hope for you still, you still have time hmm, you need to stop and think again, hmm more questions for your emptyness' mhm hmm, you know an empty mind is the devil's workshop, no wonder you hate the JW's so much, but you need help brah, you seriously need help, you are too mediocre to my liking.
Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by Trevor007007(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=johnw47= Yes am empty, very empty and am here to frustrate jw's, I know they are much better than any religion in the world that is why I hate them.] The above is your issue Mr Johnw47, but you need to change your perspective.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by johnw47: 8:25am On Jul 24, 2022
Trevor007007:
Someone said you are empty is it true? Now I see how great your emptyness is, you have nothing to offer. Seems like one JW member don treat your fuckup somewhere, it must be really heart breaking grin, sorry Johnw47 the man still in his late 40s, the pain in your heart must be killing you little by little, I see but there is hope for you still, you still have time hmm, you need to stop and think again, hmm more questions for your emptyness' mhm hmm, you know an empty mind is the devil's workshop, no wonder you hate the JW's so much, but you need help brah, you seriously need help, you are too mediocre to my liking.

what gibberish and mental instability, of course

and a sewer mouth

of course all you have is your lies and of course you will never stop lying, you will continue to do what God hates and love doing it:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by johnw47: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2022
Trevor007007:
[quote author=johnw47= Yes am empty, very empty and am here to frustrate jw's, I know they are much better than any religion in the world that is why I hate them.] The above is your issue Mr Johnw47, but you need to change your perspective.

like i said, gibberish and mental instability

of course all you have is your lies and of course you will never stop lying, you will continue to do what God hates and love doing it:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by johnw47: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2022
lost false jw 007, you false jw's post your lies and then run away, of course:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by Courz: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2022
The Best Religion in the world is a Freemason Cult with a History of False Prophecies foretold by Jesus and a long list of demonic doctrines and qualities attributed to followers of Satan. grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKQtp-ULwA

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by Courz: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2022
Trevor007007:

Shut up your mouth with your Maggot infested brain! You did no research because you are a JW. JWs don't do research beyond what Watchtower permits! You are a JW as you have been jumping about defending them up and down. You have been hiding that fact because you don't want hard hitting questions! The best religion in the world owned by Freemasons and running another Freemason Cult too. grin grin

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by Courz: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=Trevor007007 post=115030718][/quote]

Shut up you ignorant fool! You are a JW. You are a Freemason! You love your Freemason Cult! grin cheesy grin

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2022
johnw47:

^^mad max to emusan

job 15:12 Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

The post you responded to was meant for Emusan (OLAADEGBU) so your response to the post not meant for you shows that you're the same person behind the three accounts.
So stop deceiving yourself and answer the question! cheesy
Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by Courz: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2022
A One True religion running a Freemason Cult by the side. and pretending to be Christian. This is why Most people don't classify you JWs as Christians or followers of Christ! Watchtower set up 2 Freemason Cults to produce their numerous failed prophecies and demonic doctrines that were exposed by Jesus. JWs never knew Jesus would talk about them thousands of years ago. But how will they know Jesus warned about Watchtower when they don't read their Bibles? They tell Watchtower to read it on their behalf and take everything they say without questioning! Everything the Freemasons say, they take it! Even if they read the Bible, they twist its words! How will they know when they are wrong when they refuse to allow the Bible speak to them? They made numerous false prophecies when a single bible verse from Jesus has always been there for them to read. And they go about boasting that the Bible belongs to them alone! How? Hypocrites! Shame! The Bible belongs to you alone yet you cannot read it properly. You cannot make up your minds on doctrines. If people ask you deep questions about your doctrines and history, you run away! If it becomes obvious that your doctrines are not based in the Bible, you begin to make up lies. When people ask you to back up your lies with the Bible, you start fidgeting and resort to insults! When it is obvious you cannot back up your lies, you then begin to make Blasphemous statements against God and Jesus. You JWs keep doing this several times in this forum. Your doctrines keep changing! Where on earth are you getting your doctrines from?

Come and defend your Freemasonry roots! Don't deny your Mother Cult IBSA. IBSA is what made you JWs. Who are you to deny IBSA when Watchtower says they are the ones? IBSA is Watchtower. Come and debunk it!

Jesus has warned people to stay away from Charlatans who propagate a different gospel and I am glad most Christians have been rejecting the JWs for a very long time! As a One True religion, people should be seeing evidence of that claim and flock into your Cult in millions. JWs have stubbornly refused to look inward as to why people continuously reject them apart from the rubbish Watchtower tells them. Just like a man walking around with Torn clothes on wondering why people are pointing at his clothes just because a person he trusts deceived him to think that people are simply jealous of his clothes! Stay away from people who disguise themselves as Christians when they are indeed a Cult! Jesus has warned about this. Satan will keep transforming himself into an Angel of Light and his followers will do the same. Stay away from Freemason Cults disguised as Christian ones!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by johnw47: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
The post you responded to was meant for Emusan (OLAADEGBU) so your response to the post not meant for you shows that you're the same person behind the three accounts.

like i have said to you before: "they don't come any dummer than you false jw's"

lost false jw mad max the liar/a false Jehovah's witness

you are a liar forever, especially since i showed you that God hates it, now you are repeating them all the more, so evil:

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by freshboi88: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Janosky:

"I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ t the only begotten Son of God born of the Father BEFORE ALL AGES" ,! (that is Jesus is a creature before Creation

In the screenshot (pls Read the blue coloured portion ).
Please OPEN your eyes to the reality of the holy Scriptures.
3 deities worshippers & your Trinity mentors are aware Jesus Christ is a creature as much as Satan is a creature.
The same reason your Bible called both of them "Morning Stars."
Job 38:4-7 the Morning Stars shouted in applause , to rejoice for the creation of man they were present to observe..

Jesus Christ and Satan the rebellious angel are Creatures-"Morning Stars" .
Reject Carm GIBBERISH

But your Trinity mentors -Emperor Constantine & his Crew brought in another CLAUSE "Not created" to their delusion to undermine the holy Scriptures.

Liar, born of the Father not created by the Father. Mumu way no go. Before a child is born, does the child exist within the Mother?....Or the child just appears from no where?

Answer this and cure your delusion

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by freshboi88: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Janosky:

ALL Stars,any Star (whether literal or figurative )
is God's creation.

Carm.GIBBERISH mess with your thinking cap.

You said it yourself, Jesus is born of the Father not created by the Father
..your lies have caught up with you

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
johnw47:

like i have said to you before: "they don't come any dummer than you false jw's"

lost false jw mad max the liar/a false Jehovah's witness

you are a liar forever, especially since i showed you that God hates it, now you are repeating them all the more, so evil:

Ọmọ ANSWER THE QUESTION! cheesy
Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by Emusan(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted are words befitting those who behaves in like manner

But you'll start fuming in your mouth even when words that are not as derogatory like those ones were used on you, hypocrite!

Well those words I used and you consider HURTFUL befitting you

not someone who just speak politely about his faith.

Who determined this, you or those you used those words on? Hypocrite....

You did, stop pretending.

As for whether you're OLAADEGBU or not prove that by addressing the question
|

That's why I'm saying you should be happy to take up my challenge if you're very sure of it.

Who are you to tell me what to do online?

not running after me

You're the one who mentioned me on this thread, so who is running after someone here

because i have no business with you

Says the lying liar who will keep jumping from thread to threads to argue.

other than the fact that you're hiding behind three monikers. wink

That's why you're afraid of taking up my challenge on this, which means you're just a false accuser like your father the Devil cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? by Emusan(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep on the good work of your father the Devil.

I repeat, the day I'll decide to expose your lying mouth don't say you're just catching fun.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Mercy Killing Ok? / The Qu'ran & Hadits (a Distiction) / Anglican Church Bans Ogboni Regalia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.