Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) (49367 Views)

Moment Shettima Danced To Kizz Daniel's Buga At The Inauguration Dinner (Video) / Breaking: Iyano Ejigbo Conductor Wasiu Among 30 Bishops At Tinubu VP Unveiling- / Over 30 Bishops At The Venue Of The Unveiling Of Our Incoming VP Senator Kashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Emmyross: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2022
kingyakos:

Shebi u know say u go soon kpai
my g help me telam ooooo

1 Like

Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by BinamRex: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2022
chase4:
See moment the bishops walked in and Shettima acknowledged them as "30 Bishops from the christian faith" that has come to solidarize with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxEb3-tumA4

This is really embarrassing and blasphemous. It's an insult to Christians. These people were paid to pretend to be bishops. I know a man of God when I see one. These men don't look like bishops.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Wallade(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Don't worry that will be solve.. fool ass check record we shall see what adeleke will do

Adeleke will be governor of Osun State for eight years with record of success. If you are pained, please find the nearest electricity transformer around you and hug it - RIP enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Fabnaija: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2022
See one of the 30 Bishops

Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by jrusky(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2022
blackpanda:

Sorry how many votes does ibo have again

If you make this about tribe, Peter Obi won't even come 3rd in the elections

Bro just dey look at them. When they foolishly making their noise they will enter their house.

Imagine that idiot calling obi *messiah* what a blasphemy

If a useless stingy man is his messiah then is very useless and will end in hell fire.

Bro leave them we know them long ago they hate me because I refused to be coined into their bitter, frustrated, confused and tribalistic gene.

They lack critical political foresight all they are good at is hate hate, hate and hate with propaganda then come vack to play victim game.

If even angel comes down to cast the votes in 2023 obi will not win a single state in SW and in the North then let's see how their useless, tribalist, stingy, mofo messiah obi-diot will get to Aso Rock less see.

This people annoys me with passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Sucremaque: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2022
*Super-Rebate*
youre looking for a good platform... Invest with them.....

Minimum $10
OR
Register n sign in for 18 consecutive days..get $10 afterwards to use and buy a robot

https://nav.superrebate.com/#/mobile_oversea/registerPage?spreader=39734&lang=en-US

Buy a robot n its trades for u daily...
7 days >$10
30 days >$300

Join WhatsApp group
https:///F65lFtRtE7s9btChHtvjqu

080sixfour8750sixfour
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by MatrixCircle: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Didi2d:

99% of Igbo's don't like Tinubu, i don't know why.
He has not govern any south east state in fact Igbo's are doing business, building houses and they even hold political offices here in Lagos which cannot happen in the east
Igbos don't hate Tinubu, what they need is better governance for every Nigerian sentiments aside. Igbos supported OBJ both 1st and 2nd tenure, is OBJ an igbo man ? , Igbos voted for Yar' adua massively and even Shehu Shagari NPN in the '80s. If someone like Orji Kalu comes out as a Presidential candidate for 2023 Igbos will reject him even being one of them. Igbos want Fairness, equity , justice and above all good governance.
Keep sentiments aside so you can see clearly.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by MasterKernel: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Only Igbos are against Tinubu and some other political components, they are planting thorns and devil's apple, 2023 will be an interesting year.

If only Igbos are sabotaging Tinubu like this, then... We're good at what we do.

Idiots forgot that people are losing their jobs, unemployment is getting higher, inflation isn't slowing down, while insurgency has risen all time high, with students languishing at home, thinking it only affects Igbos.

Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Chris8080: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Madmohamed1:
say one of the political bandits
sure
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Nonexisting: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Haters shall not rest.. haters of Tinubu shall suffer and labour in vain. Amen
Nobody has time to hate you, the hate you carry is already enough for you.

1 Like

Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by kayperry: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Morenikeji090:

the gate of hell shall not prevail, for those whu strategise to capture israel for Egypt will end up in the red sea of life
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Kelsmatuc(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2022
Samunique:
Do you think we're that stupid ?

We all know that these dare-devil rogues have plan B, if you think these evil elements are depending on your vote, you're just being kiddy.

That's that's reason why we need to make all this noise and back it up with our protest votes .
I so know that no one will rig my vote.....I also know that Tinubu won't win....just watch
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by vinnonso: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2022
No hope for APC come 2023, they are have failed us.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Only Igbos are against Tinubu and some other political components, they are planting thorns and devil's apple, 2023 will be an interesting year.

grin

Alagbado of agbado land!

Cassava crushing machine!
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by DAwest7: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2022
Morenikeji090:
same way your Tinubu labour in vain here in osun grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by hammer567: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2022
Moment Rented "Bishops" By APC & Tinubu/Shettima Were Paid
This is the moment the Bishops rented by APC for the unveiling of Alhaji Kashim Shettima scrambled to be paid for a job well done

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu picked Shettima as his funning mate for the 2023 Presidential election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAhuZLsffAs
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by MatrixCircle: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Nonexisting:
Nobody has time to hate you, the hate you carry is already enough for you.
Excellent reply . Afonjas can't look beyond tribal sentiments, even with all the collapse economy, health, education etc still these people can't still see beyond tribal sentiments for a better Nigeria.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Frankitibobo:
30 fake bishops

Who determines who is an original bishop? What determines an original bishop?

1 Like

Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Uchedizzy(f): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2022
Joke of a country
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Devil1Messenger: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
I'm an Edo boy
Born and brought up in Lagos
I don't hate tinubu but I'm against him becoming Nigeria president.
He will be worst dan buhari, all the signs are there but u choose to be blinded to it because u can't stand an igbo man being ur President.
One thing u guys have failed to realized is that an ibo man is not your problem. Since 1970 they have not rule and yet Nigeria is in shamble and they are still the most successful tribe.
The tribes that have ruled us since put us here but we dont want to tell ourselves the truth because the politicians have used tribe to divide us.
Obasenjo rule for 8years, what did he do in ogun state in particular and Yoruba in general?
Osinbajo is completing 7years as VP, how has dat affected an average Yoruba man on the street? Buhari is going to 8years, yet katsina is one of the most insecure state in the north west. Go to bayelsa and see whether GEJ being the president changed the living conditions of his people.
We are all suffering from the bad govt together, no tribe is exempted because they have their person there
Make una try to dey reason abeg and call a spade a spade

2 Likes

Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by chidan1214: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2022
You have to start now ooooh, from the local elections up to the presidency.

A tree can not make a forest

NobleSeed:
what those even take us for seif? undecided
Get your PVC isn't longer funny
Vote peter obi ✅
Vote labour party ✅
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2022
Morenikeji090:

I wish i knew U.....

Would have renamed u "FOOL".....

Why do you guys celebrate bad people so much??

Don't you want this country to move forward??
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Morenikeji090(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2022
Yes now... Foolish person... Fuckkkk off my page
Wallade:

Adeleke will be governor of Osun State for eight years with record of success. If you are pained, please find the nearest electricity transformer around you and hug it - RIP enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by latolz: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2022
Just imagine if the tables were turned.. Just visualise..SMH
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by NobleSeed(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2022
we are on it bro
chidan1214:
You have to start now ooooh, from the local elections up to the presidency.

A tree can not make a forest

Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by donprinyo(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
kikikiki. fool's talk

1 Like

Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by GreyLaw(m): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2022
speak2bella:
How many churches in Nigeria use Bishop sef... They complicated their case instead of just using pastors and then people might not be able to really doubt them. But you see, just like Ahitophel in the Bible, God turned their counsel into foolishness because He wants to disgrace them. The one wey throw me off balance was when I saw a woman too among the 'bishops'grin with their rough rough satin gown (they cant even iron their robes sef dear 'bishops')

Shhhh... don't say it loud so that next time they won't go and hire idiots and call them pastors. Tinubu and APC will fail together.

1 Like

Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Adedotguy: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2022
At first I laughed � at the news of fake bishops. But come to think of it. This is the mockery of the Christian faith out of desperation of office.

If a party will try to do this just to get an office reason the atrocities they will perform while in office. So bad �
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Morenikeji090(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu is a great man Vission, mission and wise and Intelligent man.. fuckkkk off
Jozibrainz99:

I wish i knew U.....

Would have renamed u "FOOL".....

Why do you guys celebrate bad people so much??

Don't you want this country to move forward??
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by charlypoker(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2022
Morenikeji090:

Who is hating who? You have seeing how your baba agbado is trying to deceive people are you still spewing nonsense.

Tinubu blind supporters will learn a new thing come 2023
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by latolz: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2022
The desperation and ambition of this SHETTIMA knows no bounds... Total insult to the Christian faith..
Re: Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) by Devil1Messenger: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2022
chase4:
See moment the bishops walked in and Shettima acknowledged them as "30 Bishops from the christian faith" that has come to solidarize with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxEb3-tumA4

Religion doesn't matter yet u went to hire 30 fake bishops and went ahead to annonced it on air
So what point are trying to prove?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results / Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos) / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.