Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu (59628 Views)

Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN / Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by onilanre(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2022
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-clerics-at-shettimas-unveiling-not-hired-tinubu/

Quote "They are not big names in Christendom yet, they are gradually building up their missions"

Lies
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by hammer567: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2022
Moment Rented "Bishops" By APC & Tinubu/Shettima Were Paid
This is the moment the Bishops rented by APC for the unveiling of Alhaji Kashim Shettima scrambled to be paid for a job well done

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu picked Shettima as his funning mate for the 2023 Presidential election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAhuZLsffAs
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by kingyakos: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2022
Globad:

Why are you using tribalism to promote a candidate?

That's one of the bat urchin trying to impersonate.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by PointZerom: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Barrylord4040:
Who go believe ipob terrorists before...they are forcing their Biafra man on us, after calling out dear country zoo

We'll continue to expose the hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by foreshore(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2022
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-clerics-at-shettimas-unveiling-not-hired-tinubu/

They were not hired or fake but where caught on camera sharing money. Nigeria I hail thee!
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by texazzpete(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2022
babaolofin:

If he keeps quiet, the truth will ultimately speak and fight.

What is Christianity? Who is a Christian? What is Christendom?

Ignorant people have been brainwashed to believe the Office of Bishop is a symbol of influence and power and a Christian Society High Class. They associated the Bishop Office to big names and apparels and RING in the finger. Of all the apparel what I hate most is that RING which they put in their finger.

Several years back at Lugbe, Abuja, a pastor friend of mine was ordained a Bishop by an Institution Abroad through the Archbishop of that Organization. I witnessed the event, about three other people were ordained. Few months later, another pastor whose Church was competing for supremacy in that environment also became a Bishop. I suspected after the ceremony that followed the Bishop ordination of the first pastor he lost some members of his Church.

What is in apparels? I have seen Pastor Chris Oyakhilome putting on the Bishop apparel yet, he does not call himself a Bishop. In the 90s, before the father son relationship became loud in public domain, I have heard people arguing that Bishop Oyedepo is superior to Baba Adeboye because he is a Bishop. There is a very popular pastor at Ibadan, he became Bishop long time ago. As a student, I was a member of his church at the foundation stage at an open store behind a building at Aromolaran, beside Loyola College, old Ife Road, Ibadan, we were not up to 30, by then, no Sunday Service, it was just Monday & Wednesdays, on Sunday everybody goes to his or her Church. The person is a prominent member of Baba Adeboye spiritual sons. We addressed him as Brother first name just like Brother Kumuyi or Brother Lawon in those days. Several years later, during Obj government, he came to his Church at Abuja, I was at the night vigil. The resident Pastor, every few minutes will mention his Lordship or my Lordship, I saw the big Bishop ring in his finger. CAC, Deeper Life have made me to hate finger ring. My spirit was troubled through the night. This is not the man I know at Aromolaran when I was young.

I don't know why people carry titles and apparels more than the Bible and Christ. Whether you are an Archbishop, a Bishop, Knight, Pope, Msgr,or any title, it stops in this world. It is of no relevant to the Heaven. It is not recognized in the Heaven. By revelations, we have Archbishop in HELL and he is still being celebrated on earth by the body of Christ.

Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket has revealed a lot of things about the Association of people calling themselves Christians.

What does all this have to do with the fact that hoodlums, riffraff and failed political stooges were dressed up in religious habit - including attire of Catholic priests - and paraded as ‘Bishops’?

Leaving politics aside, why can you not stick to the side of honesty? what example do you set for your kids when you see what is wrong and yet you lie shamelessly?

2 Likes

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by latolz: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2022
Buhari came with anger and bitterness and he's government failed.. This one has come with entitlement and enforcement, we dey watch to see the end.. 9ja.. Comic theatre of shameless proportions..

1 Like

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by BrashMan: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2022
It's only idiots and foolish dimwits like the vulture seller, leodidiot and helemumu that will believe this trash.

1 Like

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by goldenchild03: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2022
Nigeria my country. I hail o.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by dahnimoh(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2022
We hear you
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by obailala(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

They're not clerics.
Whatever they are, their faces look amusing grin
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Freebills12: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2022
APC is still playing the role of an opposition party. The presence of Tinibu's fake bishops are not needed, Tinibu should have been man enough to bear the consequences of his action by flying Muslim VP instead of resolving to play this childish game. PDP will never do such, they are more democratic and mature likewise Labour party.
APC spokesman will aggravate the issue more.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Tooreda: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2022
When will they be stoned to death already? Imagine if this affects the head slammers?

1 Like

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Felimax(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2022
babaolofin:

If he keeps quiet, the truth will ultimately speak and fight.

What is Christianity? Who is a Christian? What is Christendom?

Ignorant people have been brainwashed to believe the Office of Bishop is a symbol of influence and power and a Christian Society High Class. They associated the Bishop Office to big names and apparels and RING in the finger. Of all the apparel what I hate most is that RING which they put in their finger.

Several years back at Lugbe, Abuja, a pastor friend of mine was ordained a Bishop by an Institution Abroad through the Archbishop of that Organization. I witnessed the event, about three other people were ordained. Few months later, another pastor whose Church was competing for supremacy in that environment also became a Bishop. I suspected after the ceremony that followed the Bishop ordination of the first pastor he lost some members of his Church.

What is in apparels? I have seen Pastor Chris Oyakhilome putting on the Bishop apparel yet, he does not call himself a Bishop. In the 90s, before the father son relationship became loud in public domain, I have heard people arguing that Bishop Oyedepo is superior to Baba Adeboye because he is a Bishop. There is a very popular pastor at Ibadan, he became Bishop long time ago. As a student, I was a member of his church at the foundation stage at an open store behind a building at Aromolaran, beside Loyola College, old Ife Road, Ibadan, we were not up to 30, by then, no Sunday Service, it was just Monday & Wednesdays, on Sunday everybody goes to his or her Church. The person is a prominent member of Baba Adeboye spiritual sons. We addressed him as Brother first name just like Brother Kumuyi or Brother Lawon in those days. Several years later, during Obj government, he came to his Church at Abuja, I was at the night vigil. The resident Pastor, every few minutes will mention his Lordship or my Lordship, I saw the big Bishop ring in his finger. CAC, Deeper Life have made me to hate finger ring. My spirit was troubled through the night. This is not the man I know at Aromolaran when I was young.

I don't know why people carry titles and apparels more than the Bible and Christ. Whether you are an Archbishop, a Bishop, Knight, Pope, Msgr,or any title, it stops in this world. It is of no relevant to the Heaven. It is not recognized in the Heaven. By revelations, we have Archbishop in HELL and he is still being celebrated on earth by the body of Christ.

Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket has revealed a lot of things about the Association of people calling themselves Christians.

You mean you took your time and effort to type those nonsense?

Your drug Baron is the Pro Nuncio to the Bishops of Sambisa Forest Metropolitan Arch Diocese that has Buhari as their Pope.

Better if you guys has gone with Pentecostal pastors not the Catholic Church. Like seriously, wearing Imams Chasubles like seriously?

Almost all of in APC are very stupid people.

2 Likes

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Praktikals(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Obidient people, let's keep the good work going. Hausas have done it with no solution, Yorubas have done it with things getting worse. Their fear is if an Ibo man should rule, things will change for better and they don't want that. Obi isn't for East alone, he's the messiah Nigerians have been wanting for. Let's keep being Obidient and Yuseful, the mandate is ours.
Your way of reasoning is the reason an Igbo man can never be president of Nigeria
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Emmyross: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2022
See the one with blue cap dey lyk aboki wey dey sell goro 4 hot traffic
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Nwaajasa: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2022
Stealing and lying is two offense, when someone scores own goal he is supposed to be sorry but APC no get shame to come out and defend his own goal
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Badgers14: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
There is nothing Tinubu can tell his sworn enemies that make them change their stoney mind, they are hardened and incorrigible, they have traded their brains for Biafra, no organelle for reasoning, their brains have been eaten up by bitterness and devour by hatred, it will only take divine intervention for them to be normal.

There's no catholic priest that will wear cassock in public (except for mass) even if the pope was present.

My take is, if APC believe in Muslim Muslim ticket, that's there choice.

No need for APC to hire these fake people to make believe that ehn ehn Christians are in support of them.. they don't need to force it.

There are some Christians that will willingly vote for APC just like there are many many Muslims that will willingly vote for Peter Obi.

In the end, we are OBIdient

1 Like

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by samsard(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2022
Barrylord4040:
Who go believe ipob terrorists before...they are forcing their Biafra man on us, after calling out dear country zoo
This is the usual Tinubu supporter tactics, divisiveness and calling everyone who doesn't agree with you guys IPOB. I'm not a southeaster and yet I don't support Tinubu or his latest antic of unknown bishops.
Interestingly, even Tinubu did not believe in a united Nigeria at some point. You can't force people to believe in something that doesn't favor them, and Tinubu didn't believe in Nigeria either when it didn't favor him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by sabreal: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2022
this lack of integrity
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by remigiusizunna(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2022
Bishops of Agbado Diocese
���
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Augusto20(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2022
Confession of One of the Unknown Bishop

"They came to meet us at the car park behind Eagle Square and they promised to give me ₦100,000. They bought food for us and took us to another place where they gave us clothes to dress like Christian leaders and reverend fathers. But after we finished they only gave me ₦40,000 and another person said they got only ₦30,000. I don’t know why they changed our agreement because they said they had ₦100,000 for us"

-Joseph Odaudu (One of the fake Bishop)

PVC REGISTRATION IS ENDING IN 9DAYS TIME O!
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2022
These vultures are bent on destroying the country with blatant lies and arrogance.

They will all fail.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Focusmind: 10:09am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu Dioceses grin grin grin

The Pope must hear this
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by VULCAN(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2022
You didn't go far enough.

Names aren't enough.

Diocese's as well

Let's know where they represent.
Gravatar:
It's really not that difficult or complicated

You've stated it was a public, open event

You've stated the "bishops" were legitimate Christian ministers

A much easier way to put an end to all the mockery of your campaign desperation, would be to simply post the names of these so called clergymen online.

The fact that the above hasn't been done, either shows how incompetent the campaign officers are, or shows that there's truth in the assertion that the "ministers" were all fake.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Masterito(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Morenikeji090(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2022
I'm telling you the truth many of Tinubu haters and fools.
igbotormentor:
There is nothing Tinubu can tell his sworn enemies that make them change their stoney mind, they are hardened and incorrigible, they have traded their brains for Biafra, no organelle for reasoning, their brains have been eaten up by bitterness and devour by hatred, it will only take divine intervention for them to be normal.

1 Like

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by ZUBY77(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2022
So 30 Bishops just decided, coordinated themselves and attended unveiling of a Boko Haram who has been decimating Churches
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2022
majamajic:
grin grin

Pic 1 , they all put on face mask when face masks are no longer in vouge , the priest forgot he is not at church service too grin grin

Pic 2 , Over sized skull caps and collar neck rings . ( I don't want use real names of it cos they are fake )
Notice the woman leader cum mummy GO/ mummy Bishop , her wig . Heard she deals on yams grin

Pic 3 , From Agbado cathedral , weed faces

Pic 4 The last bishop on coat . Heard he is very good in servicing cars , he can chase a bus too from mushin to lagos island non stop
He didn't come with his white collar rings

Another question is why were they all together or did they leave home together? Did they enter the same vehicle that they just happen to all be together at the same time at the venue?
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by mercyymai(f): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2022
grin grin what he means na say those clergy men are upcoming Bishop, you know now as we get upcoming artist.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Fa44me: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2022
What a shame on the man of disgrace like Tinubu. This tells about Tinubu past, present and future. God will disgrace them all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun / Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi / Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.