Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu (59629 Views)

Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN / Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Frank488:
Ebe ibiara imegide umu chineke oku eligwe ga agbabu gi.
For you, your parents and your family members

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Ikpeabujo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
babaolofin:

Which honesty? After I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land I should not know the difference between propaganda, falsehood and bitterness again.

You are just foolish and a big fool if you judge spiritual matter with physical eyes and from physical perspectives.

You are uninformed. Church is a Spiritual entity. Church is a body of Christ. You don't judge spiritual matter with IBO sentiment and propaganda. There is nothing like Catholic Priests Apparel, that statement shows you are not informed. Church must work by spirit and not by sight. What I wrote is purely spiritual for those informed. You said attire of Catholic Priests. If Anglican Reverends use it you will say they came out of Catholic. You don't know spiritual matter just keep quiet.

Who determines who is a Bishop? What determines a Bishop? Is it the apparel? Is it an Association that combines those who are Called and those using Marine / Occultic powers? Those associations, are they the COURT of ANGELS and SAINTS? No. They are not and they can never be.

The Muslim Muslim Ticket would expose a lot of things about the type of Christianity we are practising in Nigeria.
you are still talking out of points here and this time around you sounds so foolish.
his point was for you to call an evil EVIL

NOTE: you should have stayed 100 years in the igbo land...........m umu, what brings Ibo in that argument
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Frank488: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Frank488:

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Frank488: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Frank488:
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by guideman: 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
What we're condemning is a travesty and extent some people can take desperation beyond limits. In the christian faith, you can't be an upcoming clergy and suddenly becomes elevated to the office of a bishop. Even in the motor park, you can't just emerge as park chairman. So there is always a hierarchy even in the Muslim faith. I believe this is a total blackmail of the northern christian leaders.
ElSudani:

They are not motor park touts, stop the lies.
They are northerners and they are Christians, they might not look flamboyant like their southern counterparts but they are nonetheless Christians.
Why are you and CAN trying to discredit them. The same folks you told us you were fighting for! Stinky hypocrisy.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Niwdog(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
There is nothing Tinubu can tell his sworn enemies that make them change their stoney mind, they are hardened and incorrigible, they have traded their brains for Biafra, no organelle for reasoning, their brains have been eaten up by bitterness and devour by hatred, it will only take divine intervention for them to be normal.
this your pictures is not from Apc unveiling but for an event in Nasarawa or Benue I guess
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by ElSudani: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
guideman:
What we're condemning is a travesty and extent some people can take desperation beyond limits. In the christian faith, you can't be an upcoming clergy and suddenly becomes elevated to the office of a bishop. Even in the motor park, you can't just emerge as park chairman. So there is always a hierarchy even in the Muslim faith. I believe this is a total blackmail of the northern christian leaders.

That is just a matter of semantics. Someone probably said Bishops and everyone took it from there. This doesn't mean they were not church leaders.
Calling them mechanics and motor park touts is really funny to watch.

2 Likes

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Jesusloveyou: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
oyinkel:
There are two extremes as we go into the election season.

Tinubu represent political extremism, where all is about the power, and caution is thrown to the wind.

Peter Obi represent the people's extreme out cry for good governance and a change of the status quo of recycled bad and corrupt leaders.

Atiku carries a fair share of both extremes.

My argument is that, should Obi win the election (and I so pray), elections, leadership, and governance in Nigeria will never be the same again, because the politicians will begin to pay more attention to the people.

O GOD of Creation, direct our noble cause!
how did obituary managed anambra state for 8yrs
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by guideman: 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Not at all. The VP candidate officially recognized the presence of ' 30 bishops'. The so called clergymen wore those apparels at the parking lot. Even the video that captured them dressing up for this ignoble act is all over the place. One bad thing this government did was to polarize this great country along ethnic and religious lines due to inordinate ambitions. If we can live together again as brothers having mutual respect for one another, tribe and religion, Nigeria will be great again.
ElSudani:

That is just a matter of semantics. Someone probably said Bishops and everyone took it from there. This doesn't mean they were not church leaders.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Emir01:

The pastors show solidarity and nobody hire them simple!
BAT 2023

You haven't answered the question. Does a man who hires people to pose as clergy deserve to be president?

If the "pastors" are irrelevant, why were they invited to the programme?
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
ElSudani:

What are the names of the "church leaders", their churches and addresses of their churches?
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
deeva2:

Can u pls tell me the man who hires ppl to pose as clergy?

I haven't mentioned any man. I am just asking a general question. Since u said Tinubu didn't hire anybody, then you shouldn't be scared answering the question. All you need to answer is simple yes or no.

Does a man who hires people to pose as clergy deserve to be president?

1 Like

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Wwwq: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
The party is funny

They also hired apc Muslims to condemn Muslim ticket and hired APc Christians to support it
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by ElSudani: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
lexy2014:

What are the names of the "church leaders", their churches and addresses of their churches?

Peter Obi would say go and verify. This is exactly what you should do, and do it honestly.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
ElSudani:

Peter Obi would say go and verify. This is exactly what you should do, and do it honestly.

What am I verifying? Have you given me any information that I will verify? It's because we need verification hence my question...What are the names of the "church leaders", their churches and addresses of their churches?
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by ElSudani: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
lexy2014:

What am I verifying? Have you given me any information that I will verify? It's because we need verification hence my question...What are the names of the "church leaders", their churches and addresses of their churches?

You are asking as what? A spokesperson for the Tinubu campaign? Just like you are a spokesperson for Peter Obi's campaign?
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Kaiser20: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu is a confirmed Lunatic,he has proven that
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Felimax(m): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
babaolofin:

It is nonsense to you because you are blinded spiritually and beclouded by sentiment. May you never see . Spiritual matters are foolishness to a carnal minded person. May you never see.

I am perfectly sure you are the man in blue because the way you responded is very suspicious.

Prove me wrong my Agbado lordship!

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
ElSudani:

You are asking as what? A spokesperson for the Tinubu campaign? Just like you are a spokesperson for Peter Obi's campaign?

How does that answer the questions?

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by ElSudani: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
lexy2014:

How does that answer the questions?

You are barking at the wrong tree my friend. Go to Tinubu's campaign office if you must. But you must verify before spreading lies.

1 Like

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
ElSudani:

You are barking at the wrong tree my friend. Go to Tinubu's campaign office if you must. But you must verify before spreading lies.

Where you in Tinubus campaign office before you concluded that they are "church leaders"?

Since you say they are church leaders, then...What are the names of the "church leaders", their churches and addresses of their churches?
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by ElSudani: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
lexy2014:

Where you in Tinubus campaign office before you concluded that they are "church leaders"?

Since you say they are church leaders, then...What are the names of the "church leaders", their churches and addresses of their churches?

What did they call themselves? What were they call by the Tinubu's campaign officials? If you have any reason to doubt them common sense suggests you start with their office not a random guy on the internet.
Abi no be so?
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
ElSudani:

What did they call themselves? What were they call by the Tinubu's campaign officials? If you have any reason to doubt them common sense suggests you start with their office not a random guy on the internet.
Abi no be so?

Still doesn't answer the questions.

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Sonn(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
I guess this man is talking to his blind and retarded followers..
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by ElSudani: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
lexy2014:

Still doesn't answer the questions.

Your question is foolish ni. Since you cannot verify from Tinubu's campaign office, I guess the next best thing is to manufacture a story around them and call them mechanics and motor park touts even without a shred of evidence.
I have not time for senseless arguments.

1 Like

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
ElSudani:

Your question is foolish ni. Since you cannot verify from Tinubu's campaign office, I guess the next best thing is to manufacture a story around them and call them mechanics and motor park touts.
I have not time for senseless arguments.

You haven't answered the questions.

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by iamfromlagos(f): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
There is nothing Tinubu can tell his sworn enemies that make them change their stoney mind, they are hardened and incorrigible, they have traded their brains for Biafra, no organelle for reasoning, their brains have been eaten up by bitterness and devour by hatred, it will only take divine intervention for them to be normal.
Didinrin ndin robo.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by deeva2: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
lexy2014:

I haven't mentioned any man. I am just asking a general question. Since u said Tinubu didn't hire anybody, then you shouldn't be scared answering the question. All you need to answer is simple yes or no.

Does a man who hires people to pose as clergy deserve to be president?

I dnt answer such mumu question.. What biz do i have with ur question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun / Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi / Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.