Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu (59637 Views)

Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN / Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by CommonSense1967: 10:26am On Jul 21, 2022
lexy2014:

What are the names of the clerics, what churches do they preside over and what are the addresses of the churches?
If that's what bothers you, then go and do your research. That's of no consequence to us who will vote in Tinubu as the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by delpee(f): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Obidient people, let's keep the good work going. Hausas have done it with no solution, Yorubas have done it with things getting worse. Their fear is if an Ibo man should rule, things will change for better and they don't want that. Obi isn't for East alone, he's the messiah Nigerians have been wanting for. Let's keep being Obidient and Yuseful, the mandate is ours.

How much better is the East in the scale of things? Those supporting Obi outside the SE are not looking at his tribe or religion but his personality. Stop bringing in tribal sentiments that could derail a good cause.

We still remember Akwuzu SARS, his beef with Anglicans, the money in the boot saga and the "deportations " due to tribalism and nepotism. Even Ebonyians and Imolites were not spared. Abi no be the same Obi or was it another governor?

People are more interested in his prudence (which sime of his people don't appreciate) and the hope that he can still be amenable to change in the grey areas. Emphasis should be on what the nation stands to gain. What are his plans for us? How does he plan to accomplish same? That will draw more people into the fold instead of this "only an Igbo man can do it" attitude. The records of progress in the SE (like everywhere else) are there for all to see. Heartless leaders everywhere sadly. sad
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Emir01: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2022
God1000:
Here we go again, gaslighting and more lies instead of contrition.

Of all the wonderful people in southwest, Why this man?

It pains me so much that Osinbajo was rejected by APC cabals.

But thank God we still have Mr Peter Obi in the race.

It will continue to pain you till BAT becomes president come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:28am On Jul 21, 2022
CommonSense1967:

If that's what bothers you, then go and do your research. That's of no consequence to us who will vote in Tinubu as the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

You haven't answered my question.

What are the names of the clerics, what churches do they preside over and what are the addresses of the churches?

If it's no consequence, why did Tinubu hire them to pose as clergy?
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:29am On Jul 21, 2022
Emir01:

It will continue to pain you till BAT becomes president come 2023.

Does a man who hires people to pose as clergy deserve to be president?
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2022
Frank488:
I wu onye iberibe chineke ga akpo gi oku. Incase you don't understand igbo it means ' continue ur good work'.
incase you don't know, I already know you are writing for your parents since you wrote in Igbo and they understand you
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by whitemand4(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2022
Why is tinubu now behaving like pharaoh
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by deeva2: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2022
Godstiger:
Like it or not it still remain a zoo untill the right man is voted in, to right the many wrongs that made it a zoo.

You guys will soon go back to una biafra agitation because if Tinubu and others had not worked against the division of Nigeria, how wud ur obi think of ruling over it, a country u called a zoo..

All the UGM/IPOB that destroys govt structure and kills innocent ppl on monday sit at home because kwanu also attend churche/catholic.

Not all Christians will fall for ur lies and blackmail..
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by zoedew: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2022
TINUBU HAS GONE RABID! IS IT NOT BAD ENOUGH THAT HE COMMITS SACRILEGE BY CLOTHING WOLVES IN SHEEPS' GARMENT! VIOLATING SACRED PRIESTLY ROBES!! THE STOLE, FOR INSTANCE IS WORN WHEN CELEBRATING MASS AND NOT OUTSIDE! THAT IS WHAT THOSE ROGUES MASQUERADING AS BISHOPS HAD ON AT THE EVENT!!! WOULD THEY DARE TO DO THAT WITH A SHEIK'S ROBES! THEY ARE NOT LIKELY TO LEAVE ABUJA IN ONE PIECE!!! TINUBU DOES THAT TO THE MOST HIGH GOD AND THINKS THERE WON'T BE CONSEQUENCES UNLESS HE REPENTS !
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by MrUchenna1(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2022
In a land full with sharp sighted able men and women, A one-eyed man CAN'T be president.....
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by adebwalex(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2022
If i insult you den go say na elderly man we dey insult. I reserve my comment...
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Emir01: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2022
lexy2014:

Story. Propaganda can't do it. Go and tell Pastor Adelaja or Tunde Bakare and several others not to support Asiwaju. Plenty pastors and bishops are supporting already. BAT victory would be painful than Buhari own.

1 Like

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by mikywonder(m): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Firstly, what were they doing at d unveiling
Who invited them and what for??
D same unveiling other parties did
What's so special about APC own
Bishops of agbado and cassava diocese
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by deeva2: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2022
lexy2014:

Na adeboye you go blame for that one

Adeboye is now ur enemy because he is not gullible like you..
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by dayo20002002: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2022
You can tell that to the blind
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by kelvnigeria(m): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2022
What happens if this man becomes president. Tinubu na real street. Then you will start wishing for Buhari to return.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by deeva2: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2022
lexy2014:

Does a man who supports IPOB/Biafra deserve to be president?
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2022
deeva2:

Does a man who supports IPOB/Biafra deserve to be president?

I don't anything about that. Does a man who hires people to pose as clergy deserve to be president?

Are you acknowledging that Tinubu hired people to pose as clergy?
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by ZAWs: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu gave out alot of votes to Obi yesterday unknowingly...
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2022
Emir01:

Story. Propaganda can't do it. Go and tell Pastor Adelaja or Tunde Bakare and several others not to support Asiwaju. Plenty pastors and bishops are supporting already. BAT victory would be painful than Buhari own.

You haven't answered the question. Does a man who hires people to pose as clergy deserve to be president?
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by lexy2014: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2022
deeva2:

Adeboye is now ur enemy because he is not gullible like you..

How is adeboye my enemy and how is he not gullible like me?
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Emir01: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered the question. Does a man who hires people to pose as clergy deserve to be president?

Since you know who hired them then make your decision. I think we have other candidates contesting. Since those pastors are not big names then they are irrelevant. No amount of social media argument can stop Tinubu.
BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Zenanted(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2022
What do you expect from someone who just registered their account few days ago and goes by the name Igbo tormentor... Its clear that you are fully funded to counter truth, but trust me, you will live to reap what you sow
igbotormentor:
There is nothing Tinubu can tell his sworn enemies that make them change their stoney mind, they are hardened and incorrigible, they have traded their brains for Biafra, no organelle for reasoning, their brains have been eaten up by bitterness and devour by hatred, it will only take divine intervention for them to be normal.

1 Like

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2022
texazzpete:

What does all this have to do with the fact that hoodlums, riffraff and failed political stooges were dressed up in religious habit - including attire of Catholic priests - and paraded as ‘Bishops’?

Leaving politics aside, why can you not stick to the side of honesty? what example do you set for your kids when you see what is wrong and yet you lie shamelessly?

Which honesty? After I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land I should not know the difference between propaganda, falsehood and bitterness again.

You are just foolish and a big fool if you judge spiritual matter with physical eyes and from physical perspectives.

You are uninformed. Church is a Spiritual entity. Church is a body of Christ. You don't judge spiritual matter with IBO sentiment and propaganda. There is nothing like Catholic Priests Apparel, that statement shows you are not informed. Church must work by spirit and not by sight. What I wrote is purely spiritual for those informed. You said attire of Catholic Priests. If Anglican Reverends use it you will say they came out of Catholic. You don't know spiritual matter just keep quiet.

Who determines who is a Bishop? What determines a Bishop? Is it the apparel? Is it an Association that combines those who are Called and those using Marine / Occultic powers? Those associations, are they the COURT of ANGELS and SAINTS? No. They are not and they can never be.

The Muslim Muslim Ticket would expose a lot of things about the type of Christianity we are practising in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by deeva2: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2022
lexy2014:

I don't anything about that. Does a man who hires people to pose as clergy deserve to be president?

Are you acknowledging that Tinubu hired people to pose as clergy?

Tinubu never hired any clergyman.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Shattuck(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
There is nothing Tinubu can tell his sworn enemies that make them change their stoney mind, they are hardened and incorrigible, they have traded their brains for Biafra, no organelle for reasoning, their brains have been eaten up by bitterness and devour by hatred, it will only take divine intervention for them to be normal.
not hired my ass, who then is this lady since........

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by ajerimitan: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Chai Nigeria don suffer no be small. But until a man washes or wipes his buttocks after poking he will never be able to assertain the quantity of poo that is stuck to his bottom. A club is very efficient and effective enough as a weapon to strike a man dead how Much more when you tie an armulet, juju and charm to the club. If club no kill am juju will do the job. Lastly it is due to the love that people in a community have for a dead man, that makes them shed tears and willing to shout and scream at death. Death is no body's mate both past and present and he will always take people by their thousands unchallenged. Tinubu is a Mafia. A Mafia must play his games.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2022
Shattuck:
not hired my ass, who then is this lady since........
Where is that Igbo trollop, the former nude actress that was in the news 3 days ago that support premarital sex?
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by deeva2: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2022
Why is Tinubu's decision is giving all his haters headache and sleeplessness night.

Are they already accepting defect.

A candidate even picked a pastor.. They shud just vote for that one na and leave Jagaban alone

The so called CAN are hypocrites...I'm still expecting them to praise Kwankwaso for picking a pastor has his running mate but they were busy criticizing Tinubu's choice.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Aryor11(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Only a fool like you would believe every and anything this despicable and desperate man says. Either you say something meaningful next time or just shut the F up!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke / Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.