Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu (59626 Views)

Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN / Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by nickyj19: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Felimax:
Can this man just shut up and say less?
cheesy no be lie
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by cardoctor(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Agbado and cassava priests. Lawd have mercy.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by saintadeola: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu is getting all wrong day by day,there presence there is enough evidence that things are not going well,u can’t force natural order
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by lexy2014: 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
deeva2:

Tinubu never hired any clergyman.

good. then you shouldnt have any problems abswering this question...Does a man who hires people to pose as clergy deserve to be president?
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by lexy2014: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
Emir01:

Since you know who hired them then make your decision. I think we have other candidates contesting. Since those pastors are not big names then they are irrelevant. No amount of social media argument can stop Tinubu.
BAT 2023

You haven't answered the question. Does a man who hires people to pose as clergy deserve to be president?

If the "pastors" are irrelevant, why were they invited to the programme?
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Lorenahertz(f): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
iiifedimma:

Please this anhony m okek also known as Faith S. H, he is a very notorious scammers on nairaland He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be warn of him already

-He will always created an accounts with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, angela and so on, he is notorious scammer

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comments that will get him so many likes and shares. He well known fraudster here

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering and cook other pitiable story to fool a lots,

And The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he created another accounts and the cycle continues always because he never get tired of scamming people's here

He has scam a lots of people's here with a touching heart story, he even add a video to it to fool a lots of people's please try to ignore him he has already make a millions of naira here on nairaland by scamming a lots of people's their hard earned money

Are you high on hard drugs? Why do you keep reposting the same thing
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by deeva2: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
lexy2014:

good. then you shouldnt have any problems abswering this question...Does a man who hires people to pose as clergy deserve to be president?

Can u pls tell me the man who hires ppl to pose as clergy?
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by mikebabs101: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
CommonSense1967:

If that's what bothers you, then go and do your research. That's of no consequence to us who will vote in Tinubu as the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Seriously, are you a normal person? You way of reasoning is so backward, you don't mean well for the country. I suspect you have been paid for all these support and gibberish you writing here
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by surequality: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
You can fool some people sometimes, but you cannot fool all, all the time.
As for me and my house and my entire community, we are OBEDIENT.
P...........Peter
V...........Votes
C...........Count

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Emir01: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered the question. Does a man who hires people to pose as clergy deserve to be president?

If the "pastors" are irrelevant, why were they invited to the programme?

The pastors show solidarity and nobody hire them simple!
BAT 2023
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by guideman: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
You can see how brainless you are. Most of these people were motor park bishops recruited at the motor park close to the eagle square. Some have confessed that Tinubu men broke their agreement of paying them 100k each while in the end some of them were paid 40k and some 30k. What has this shameful act got to do with Biafra. It means that your penchant for power has made you lose all about dignity. If it were christians that committed this ignoble act, the Moslem brotherhood would have been shout blasphemy. You guys should consider your ways before it's late. Don't push a man to the wall.
igbotormentor:
There is nothing Tinubu can tell his sworn enemies that make them change their stoney mind, they are hardened and incorrigible, they have traded their brains for Biafra, no organelle for reasoning, their brains have been eaten up by bitterness and devour by hatred, it will only take divine intervention for them to be normal.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by ElSudani: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hypocrites trying very hard to discredit the same northern Christians they told us they were fighting for.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by CommonSense1967: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
mikebabs101:
Seriously, are you a normal person? You way of reasoning is so backward, you don't mean well for the country. I suspect you have been paid for all these support and gibberish you writing here

Anyone who doesn't see things the way you see it has been paid. So shallow, low IQ, infantile warped childish illogical reasoning.
Who's paying you to be so illogical and senseless.
I want best candidates regardless of religion, you want religion instead of good governance.
Between you and I, who wants the best for the country?
Definitely not you.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by arcnomec(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Don't mind that Tinubuhood they gave Nigerians yesterday....

Directed by Tinubu,Produced by APC and marketed nationwide by his media team
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by texazzpete(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
babaolofin:

Which honesty? After I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land I should not know the difference between propaganda, falsehood and bitterness again.

You are just foolish and a big fool if you judge spiritual matter with physical eyes and from physical perspectives.

You are uninformed. Church is a Spiritual entity. Church is a body of Christ. You don't judge spiritual matter with IBO sentiment and propaganda. There is nothing like Catholic Priests Apparel, that statement shows you are not informed. Church must work by spirit and not by sight. What I wrote is purely spiritual for those informed. You said attire of Catholic Priests. If Anglican Reverends use it you will say they came out of Catholic. You don't know spiritual matter just keep quiet.

Who determines who is a Bishop? What determines a Bishop? Is it the apparel? Is it an Association that combines those who are Called and those using Marine / Occultic powers? Those associations, are they the COURT of ANGELS and SAINTS? No. They are not and they can never be.

The Muslim Muslim Ticket would expose a lot of things about the type of Christianity we are practising in Nigeria.

Apologies. I made my previous comment with the assumption that you had sense.

My error cheesy
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by guideman: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
You call the condemnation of this condescension, hypocrisy. I can now reason why you guys believe that good education is not requisite for good governance. You think you can profane the christian faith by parading motor park touts as bishops in an official function and get away with it just like that? No it doesn't work that way. Someone must take responsibility.
ElSudani :
Hypocrites trying very hard to discredit the same northern Christians they told us they were fighting for.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by ElSudani: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
guideman:
You call the condemnation of this condescension, hypocrisy. I can now reason why you guys believe that good education is not requisite for good governance. You think you can profane the christian faith by parading motor park touts as bishops in an official function and get away with it just like that? No it doesn't work that way. Someone must take responsibility.

They are not motor park touts, stop the lies.
They are northerners and they are Christians, they might not look flamboyant like their southern counterparts but they are nonetheless Christians.
Why are you and CAN trying to discredit them. The same folks you told us you were fighting for! Stinky hypocrisy.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by DIVAD2000: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
There is nothing Tinubu can tell his sworn enemies that make them change their stoney mind, they are hardened and incorrigible, they have traded their brains for Biafra, no organelle for reasoning, their brains have been eaten up by bitterness and devour by hatred, it will only take divine intervention for them to be normal.

I'm a Yoruba guy, who desires to see Nigeria move forward, and I don't see Tinubu as the right man for the task
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by mrvictornews: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
DIVAD2000:

I'm a Yoruba guy, who desires to see Nigeria move forward, and I don't see Tinubu as the right man for the task
No Nigeria politician is a saint, infact not the hypocritical Peter Obi who visited babangida one of the most corrupt leaders had ever known
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Frank488: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
incase you don't know, I already know you are writing for your parents since you wrote in Igbo and they understand you
Ekwensu kpoo go oku.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
Frank488:
Ekwensu kpoo go oku.
Your parents will be happy it meant for them, they understand you quiet alright
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by effort1: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:

In your backward mind, anything opposing Tinubu is an Igbo.

I am a Catholic and I can tell you categorically that a Reverend father will never wear that upper garment (chasuble) outside the church. You didn't do your homework well before attempting this deception.

Your cursed party has not only insulted the Igbo tribe. You have insulted the entire Christian community in Nigeria.

You have further angered Christians against the APC. Be ready for the showdown
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Frank488: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Your parents will be happy it meant for them, they understand you quiet alright
Ihe ojoo nile Ina ame ga egbu gi. Am not abusing u, this is just a prayer.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by DIVAD2000: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
No Nigeria politician is a saint, infact not the hypocritical Peter Obi who visited babangida one of the most corrupt leaders had ever known

Obviously everyone has visited each other.

Politicians know themselves and respect themselves, it's not wise for us to insult each other on the basis of tribe for them
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
Frank488:
Ihe ojoo nile Ina ame ga egbu gi. Am not abusing u, this is just a prayer.
Of course anything you want you can say, just know they meant for your parents and family members that understand your language
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
Felimax:

You mean you took your time and effort to type those nonsense?

Your drug Baron is the Pro Nuncio to the Bishops of Sambisa Forest Metropolitan Arch Dioces[code][/code]e that has Buhari as their Pope.

Better if you guys has gone with Pentecostal pastors not the Catholic Church. Like seriously, wearing Imams Chasubles like seriously?

Almost all of in APC are very stupid people.

It is nonsense to you because you are blinded spiritually and beclouded by sentiment. May you never see . Spiritual matters are foolishness to a carnal minded person. May you never see.

1 Like

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Frank488: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Of course anything you want you can say, just know they meant for your parents and family members that understand your language
oku eligwe gba gbuo gi.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Frank488:
oku eligwe gba gbuo gi.
For you, your parents and your family members

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Frank488: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
For you, your parents and your family members
Ebe ibiara imegide umu chineke oku eligwe ga agbabu gi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun / Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.