Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Why The Tribalism against the Igbos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Tribalism against the Igbos? (425 Views)

Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland / E-protest: Seun Please The Tribalism In This Forum Is Already On Another Level / Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Tribalism against the Igbos? by Chef2000: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Why are some nairaland accounts attacking the Igbos because of Tinubu woes?

Last time I checked.
The Igbos didn't ask Tinubu to forge every aspect of his life history.

The Igbos didn't ask Apc to make Tinubu their flag bearer.

The Igbos didn't ask Tinubu to pick a fellow Muslim as running mate in a country which is 50/50 between Christian anf Muslims.

The Igbos didn't advice Tinubu to unveil his running.

The Igbos didn't ask Tinubu to hire fake bishops which he invited to the unveiling of his VP.

So why are folks opening threads upon thread and making posts upon post attacking, threatening, wishing Igbos death, calling Igbos evil even when we didn't do anything wrong.

Though I am enjoying their gnashing of teeth and cry but I just want people to understand that the Igbos didn't ask Tinubu to keep scoring own goals.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Tribalism against the Igbos? by AyesolveNLA: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Igbos are treat to poverty
And SW SS and the North Loves Poverty.
Don't quote me
Re: Why The Tribalism against the Igbos? by Omoslim26: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2022
The person digging his shits is from SW oo undecided
Igbos like everyother region in Nigeria rejects him bcus it's all desperation and a bid to sacrifice our safety, unity, tolerance, trust and peace with one another on the altar of emilokon.
Apc must go.

1 Like

Re: Why The Tribalism against the Igbos? by Paulheyman: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2022
Only tinumboo supporters hate Igbos. Christians must vote to stay alive. Tinumboo insulted us all by refusing to endorse osibanjo and to add salt to injury he went ahead to mock christians by chosing a northern Muslim despite the outcry of christians.

Anything but APC. Anybody but tinumboo

1 Like

Re: Why The Tribalism against the Igbos? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2022
The hate for Yorubas by Igbos is what they are reaping,
they hated Awolowo peddling lies against him, they hate Osinbajo calling him unprinted names, they hate adewunmi adeshina calling him corrupt when USA was investigating him now it is Tinubu because he is contesting for president , Igbos are planting thorns and they want to reap rose, that will never be possible.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Tribalism against the Igbos? by Aldol: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
they hated Awolowo peddling lies against him, they hate Osinbajo calling him unprinted names, they hate adewunmi adeshina calling him corrupt when USA was investigating him now it is Tinubu because he is contesting for president , Igbos are planting thorns and they want to reap rose, that will never be possible.
Toh tell dem o

3 Likes

Re: Why The Tribalism against the Igbos? by Paulheyman: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:

You are the Yoruba hater. You want our people to vote in incompetence and a Boko Haram apologist/sympathizer. Com'on Yoruba are a people of class, go and tell tinumboo that. We are sophisticated, we know what's best for us and tinumboo doesn't represent that. Endorse osibanjo, he said no, now you went ahead to mock christians by picking a Muslim. Allow tinumboo to pay for his wrong decisions abeg.

Incompetence knows no tribe

Anything but APC, anybody but tinubu
Re: Why The Tribalism against the Igbos? by Christistruth00: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Why The Tribalism against the Igbos? by Asceleb16(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2022
Pls, it high time we stop tribalism in this our beloved country... We won't move forward if we contine this tribalism of a thing

#stoptribalism

#letpeacereign
Re: Why The Tribalism against the Igbos? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2022
Paulheyman:

You are the Yoruba hater. You want our people to vote in incompetence and a Boko Haram apologist/sympathizer. Com'on Yoruba are a people of class, go and tell tinumboo that. We are sophisticated, we know what's best for us and tinumboo doesn't represent that. Endorse osibanjo, he said no, now you went ahead to mock christians by picking a Muslim. Allow tinumboo to pay for his wrong decisions abeg.

Incompetence knows no tribe

Are saying you are Yoruba? that means something is wrong somewhere, Igbo are trying to rubbish your strongest political leader but all you see is beyond your nose? common if Tinubu is successful rubbished, Yoruba will amount to nothing in Nigeria, we will be marginalised, no significant political or governmental agencies will be allotted to Yorubas, we will suffer in the hands of Igbos that call Lagos no man's land. if you are truly Yoruba you should have a brain to reason with

1 Like

Re: Why The Tribalism against the Igbos? by Paulheyman: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Are saying you are Yoruba? that means something is wrong somewhere, Igbo are trying to rubbish your strongest political leader but all you see is beyond your nose? common if Tinubu is successful rubbished, Yoruba will amount to nothing in Nigeria, we will be marginalised, no significant political or governmental agencies will be allotted to Yorubas, we will suffer in the hands of Igbos that call Lagos no man's land. if you are truly Yoruba you should have a brain to reason with

Tinubu was never my leader neither was he a role model. Osibanjo was our greatest asset to change this country but what did we get in return "it's my turn". Not only did he disrespect credibility by making mockery of Star boy he went ahead to mock christians by picking a Muslim. Disrespecting the entire Yoruba people of over 65% christians.

* Lagos existed before tinubu and will also exist after he's gone, tinubu isn't from Lagos self.

* No matter whatever you say about Igbos calling Lagos a no man's land, everyone knows that our people are the Lagos landlords. The Igbos can not journey from the far east to lay claims to Lagos. The distance is just too far. We should rather worry about our neighbors up north, Yoruba and Igbos don't share a common boundary and have never had land dispute since Nigeria inception

* Everyone hates incompetence

* Please quit tribal politics it only benefits the political elite unless you have something to profit from it

* I respect tinubu as an elder but certainly he is not worth being our president

Re: Why The Tribalism against the Igbos? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 21, 2022
Paulheyman:

Tinubu was never my leader neither was he a role model. Osibanjo was our greatest asset to change this country but what did we get in return "it's my turn". Not only did he disrespect credibility by making mockery of Star boy he went ahead to mock christians by picking a Muslim. Disrespecting the entire Yoruba people of over 65% christians.

* Lagos existed before tinubu and will also exist after he's gone, tinubu isn't from Lagos self.

* No matter whatever you say about Igbos calling Lagos a no man's land, everyone knows that our people are the Lagos landlords. The Igbos can not journey from the far east to lay claims to Lagos. The distance is just too far. We should rather worry about our neighbors up north, Yoruba and Igbos don't share a common boundary and have never had land dispute since Nigeria inception

* Everyone hates incompetence

* Please quit tribal politics it only benefits the political elite unless you have something to profit from it

* I respect tinubu as an elder but certainly he is not worth being our president

Now I know whom you are and where you are from

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oyo PDP Youths Ate Food, Refused To Pay, Gov. Intervenes / Peter Obi Is Winning In Regions With Highest Literacy Levels / Igini Bows Out, Says APC Has No Guber Candidate In A’ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.