Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB (26023 Views)

Meet Agnes, The Girl Who Scored Highest In JAMB (PHOTOS) / More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by GodsOwnMan: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
Christistruth00:
.If Niger Delta abandons Ship all you proud boasters will not know what hit you

Make dem abandon now, who dey beg dem?
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by sprints1: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ishaq oloyede should be the minister of education. He has the attribute to take on the task ahead. But our President no kukuma like education before. Ekiti people sabi book but their stingyness and dog eat dog approach to life does not make them prosper.
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by grammarian247(m): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
IMPACT05:
Ekiti indigene scored highest 2022 UTME mark – JAMB

https://punchng.com/ekiti-indigene-scored-highest-2022-utme-mark-jamb/

This state has very many intelligent men and woman. Every year, schools in Ekiti State win the Cowbell Mathematics Competition- very educated people we have here. It is sad, however, that they have allowed tribalism to subject them to the inept rulership of poorly educated group of people who think power is their birthright.

Contact me for IELTS and PTE coaching: 08038999587
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by cjoe3910: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Congratulation to him anyway, we know they did expo for you guys , its everywhere
Expo on low key
You are a liar & myopic for saying that you know they did expo for them. That’s a useless statement .

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Asour: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
prophetwis:
And the "competent" ones are from the North.

Don't overgeneralize sacarstically though,

I'm sure you don't know this (or you ignored it) but

the Top UTME student in 2018 was from Bornu State.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2018/08/07/jamb-shettima-gives-zakari-2018-utme-best-candidate-5-year-university-scholarship/%3famp=1
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Asour: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
pacesetting:
You no go see Fulani name here oo. But na dem wan control everything
All those wey dey make us proud for Ivy League schools na Yoruba, Igbo, Edo, Benue, and so forth. Fulani na to dey drag land dey kill people anyhow.

International recognition in

Education;
Music;
Science;
Literature;

you no go hear one Fulani name. But na dem dey drag leadership pass.

You're very wrong.

Also try to minimize your generalisations. It doesn't portray you as a nuanced fellow. There are northerners you'd stand before and would be mesmerized with their brilliance.

As for being wrong, Here the best UTME student in 2018.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2018/08/07/jamb-shettima-gives-zakari-2018-utme-best-candidate-5-year-university-scholarship/%3famp=1

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Asour: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Skankamola:
North just they use south catch cruise

Wrong.

The North had the best UTME student in 2018.

N.B. I'm NOT a northerner.

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by donmik: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pls, someone should get this right. Many people now write JAMB themselves.

Congrat to them .

Proud of my brother and student here, SHOMKEGH TERUNGWA who scored 342,
A student of NEW COVENANT CHRISTIAN COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL, MAKURDI.
An indigene of Benue State.

Others are Abu Son with 338, Ogueye David with 329, all from the same school and same state without cheating.

So, Nigeria can get it right if you and I chose to take our duty head on
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Asour: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Skankamola:
North just they use south catch cruise

Wrong.

Bigheart042:
Has Fulani hausa ever score highest in any of the general examination?
Am just asking ooo
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by juman(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ekiti.
State of professors and many many talented artists.
The state of victor olaiya and I.K daira, jimoh aliu and many others.
State of many SANs.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by sekem: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
Golan007:
Sekem, sekem, sekem, sekem.

Why are you calling me like that?

What did I do to you?
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by christistruth01: 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=GodsOwnMan post=114945181]

Make dem abandon now, who dey beg dem?[/quwote]

When give then
Amnesty then ?
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by GodsOwnMan: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
christistruth01:
?

Speak English.
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by donmik: 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Asour:

Wrong.

You are right. One of the top seven there is my brother and student, APE MOSES with 354 that year from
NEW COVENANT CHRISTIAN COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL, MAKURDI BENUE STATE. I love the truth. It encourages development
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by BigDick70inch(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
omolola100:
Ekiti Kete
Awa lokan

Lol....
Nibo ni tie lekiti??
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by NikolaTeslaa: 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
dyera:
Those high scorers are not the ones with the best answer, they are simply the highest bidders.

If I may ask

What do you mean?
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by YorubaYouth: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
IMPACT05:
Ekiti indigene scored highest 2022 UTME mark – JAMB

https://punchng.com/ekiti-indigene-scored-highest-2022-utme-mark-jamb/
Yorubas are truly Great!

4 Likes

Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Sniper04(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Congratulation to him anyway, we know they did expo for you guys , its everywhere
Expo on low key
Jamb no hard again like before na, you don't really need expo
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by saintrow1: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
What is education without the yorubas
We senior education anyday anytime. Just imagine if Nigeria is still in regional government. People across the globe will be studying in western region.
I can't wait for tinubu to win and return Nigeria back to regional government or even an autonomy

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by IbadeHQ: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
dear Mods if I insult dis one now....una go ban me

U must be high....where did I mention your name here.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Golan007: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
sekem:

Why are you calling me like that?

What did I do to you?

Hahaha.

Didn't know you were on this board.

No ves.
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by dyera(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
NikolaTeslaa:

If I may ask

What do you mean?

The result given to the students are not a reflection of the answers they provide. Most scores are assigned randomly by the marker.
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by GeneralPula: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
IbadeHQ:
U see what I always tell ipob miscreants to hold their irresponsible governors accountable for any backwardness that erode their region. Their are certain areas of development that presidency cannot work magic. Look at how many Yoruba indigenes in that list, it is done by the governor and not Buhari. Your governors cannot be looting your treasury's and turn around to blame City boy for your woos.

Please BATIFY before it's too late.

To all ipob miscreants, Tinubu is not your problem but your governors.

Ikpeazu has refused to pay workers. His owing Abia state poly 30months salary..

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by pacesetting: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Point of correction, I didn't mention any region, but specified on Fulani.

Secondly, my generalization is absolutely correct because it shows on the cut off marks for Nigerian unity schools.
While that of the Northern region is very low, the other regions are much higher. Can you explain why?

And for the link you provided, how many of them have been on the top 5 list for the past ten years?
When I say men are stronger than women, it doesn't mean you won't find a woman who can beat the hell out of a weak man. You get my point?

Asour:

You're very wrong.

Also try to minimize your generalisations. It doesn't portray you as a nuanced fellow. There are northerners you'd stand before and would be mesmerized with their brilliance.

As for being wrong, Here the best UTME student in 2018.

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by GeneralPula: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
Omoslim26:
Ever since Uzodinma enter Imo State,to dey that list come dey hard undecided
Imo State will still retain the 1stposition of the most educated state in Nigeria.
Education is key to the Success of any Nation, don't vote for a demonic party that has kept our young ones on strike for months now undecided
They even have the audaciousness,the daredevilry,to go about celebrating the graduation of their own Children abroad undecided
Vote Apc out now and safe Nigeria.

Hope Uzodinma or Ipob?

Shey nah hope dey declare sit at home?

You people will one day wake up sha, this I have seen..

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by damkin24(m): 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Expo on low key
Try to get sense for once
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Asour: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
pacesetting:
Point of correction, I didn't mention any region, but specified on Fulani.

Secondly, my generalization is absolutely correct because it shows on the cut off marks for Nigerian unity schools.
While that of the Northern region is very low, the other regions are much higher. Can you explain why?

And for the link you provided, how many of them have been on the top 5 list for the past ten years?
When I say men are stronger than women, it doesn't mean you won't find a woman who can beat the hell out of a weak man. You get my point?

Stop being Petty.

Which region is the Fulani ethnic group of ? South?

Matter of fact Many Fulanis are so intertwined in Hausa communities that YOU & I can't even tell them apart, hence the new toga — Hausa-Fulani.

My point is that you should slow down your generalizations. It could quickly be wrong.

N.B. Fulanis & Hausa also have dynasties — Business families outside the government.
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Omoslim26: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
GeneralPula:

Hope Uzodinma or Ipob?

Shey nah hope dey declare sit at home?

You people will one day wake up sha, this I have seen..

If to se the govt dey do well for security sit at home for no start sef.
The security men can barely defend themselves from the ugm how do you now want the people to trust them to defend them.
The ugm have guns do the people have guns?.
You think se if bandit for bubu village declare 1month sit home the people go come out undecided
Uzodinma brought in majority of the problem in Imo State.
I am not an ipob fan infact I am anti ipob bcus ipob is actually anti Igbo.
I always tell people se ipob na well planned scam but watin dem and other secessionist groups dey talk about the country na true sha.
Nija cast well well,that's why we must be very careful not to vote people that will further cast it to the ground with their desperate emilokon agenda.
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Asour:

Wrong.

Please shut it, when you look at the top 10 how many northerners do you see? Check other lists where northerners are ranked ahead of southerners. Na we mumu pass sha.
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by popes001: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
Fountain of knowledge...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide Over Failure To Pass Exam In Kwara / ASUU Calls Off Strike Today! / Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.