Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB (26021 Views)

Meet Agnes, The Girl Who Scored Highest In JAMB (PHOTOS) / More On Kim Ung- Yong, The Man Who Scored Highest Ever On An IQ Test As A Child. / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Christistruth00: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
IbadeHQ:
U see what I always tell ipob miscreants to hold their irresponsible governors accountable for any backwardness that erode their region. Their are certain areas of development that presidency cannot work magic. Look at how many Yoruba indigenes in that list, it is done by the governor and not Buhari. Your governors cannot be looting your treasury's and turn around to blame City boy for your woos.

Please BATIFY before it's too late.

To all ipob miscreants, Tinubu is not your problem but your governors.

In Abia for example the Governor will just give them 4 litres of Kerosene each at Election time to keep them happy and after winning re Election he will tell them that Awolowo that died over 30 years ago is their problem and the reason Abia is undeveloped , he won’t even pay them the Salaries they worked for, he would rather spend that money buying a brand new SUV Jeep for the State House Side Chick

Buhari and Awolowo would end up getting all the blame for his dismal performance as Governor

4 Likes

Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Paulpak34(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
Seriously, there's no hausa people here but wait we Yoruba's are genius.
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Asour: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Skankamola:

Please shut it, when you look at the top 10 how many northerners do you see? Check other lists where northerners are ranked ahead of southerners. Na we mumu pass sha.

But I showed you FACTs of a Northerner being the best in 2018?
Did I lie?
IF they are 'dumb' why was a Northerner the best in 2018? Help me understand.

Please, I beg you.
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by MuslimIgbo: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=114945147][/quote]
Your belongs to you expect if the brain infection is still There grin grin grin
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Asour: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Paulpak34:
Seriously, there's no hausa people here but wait we Yoruba's are genius.

There are.
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Elemosho478: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Asour:

There are.

You were looking perhaps because you expected there not to be.

You call a Yoruba Muslim Hausa lol

Dokun sound like an Hausa name to you?

Dokun is a Yoruba name and Jubril is a Muslim name from the Quran.
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Lovelive: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
BankyGee:
Congratulations, but when you enter Federal University and ASUU start dey knack you strike back to back, all those book go go strike for your brain. No cap cool

Congratulations again cool

Vote Peter Obi and say bye bye to strike!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
Asour:

But I showed you FACTs of a Northerner being the best in 2018?
Did I lie?
IF they are 'dumb' why was a Northerner the best in 2018? Help me understand.

Please, I beg you.
Why are you making noise here? In the so-called 2018 result how many northerners made top 10? In the past 20 years how many northerner ever made the top 10? They dont make it to the top in academics but when it comes to official appointments they are always at the top, and you say thats a normal pattern?

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Asour: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
Elemosho478:

You call a Yoruba Muslim Hausa lol

Dokun sound like an Hausa name to you?

Dokun is a Yoruba name and Jubril is a Muslim name from the Quran.

You're right.

My bad.
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Asour: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
Skankamola:

Why are you making noise here? In the so-called 2018 result how many northerners made top 10? In the past 20 years how many northerner ever made the top 10? They dont make it to the top in academics but when it comes to official appointments they are always at the top, and you say thats a normal pattern?

My point is that IF they've had the best before then the difference between North & South is NOT in ability/aptitude.

Many who read your comments (believe it or not) are not wise enough to know this. They might hold the impression that they are naturally 'duller' than a Southerner. And that's wrong.

As for the reason why they aren't USUALLY in the top lists, it's due to priority, motivation & interests.

They tilt mostly to religion/ culture in motivation/ interests. And they are skeptical about western education as we know it. Because it is heavily influenced by Western religion.
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Elemosho478: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
Asour:

You're right.

My bad.

Nothing serious

There are indeed brilliant Hausa, Fulani and Northerners but they are few. To be sincere in education in Nigeria northerners are lagging behind, they are the most populated region in Nigeria, we should not be seeing few numbers of them on list like this. Be sincere

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by pacesetting: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
You mentioned me but failed to grasp my point.

Let me rephrase:

The way they are fighting to dominate in politics and control federal resources is different from their efforts in education and other spheres of life.

I spent over a decade of my life in the North. Education is still not a priority for them yet, unlike in other regions.

Asour:

Stop being Petty.

Which region is the Fulani ethnic group of ? South?

Matter of fact Many Fulanis are so intertwined in Hausa communities that YOU & I can't even tell them apart, hence the new toga — Hausa-Fulani.

My point is that you should slow down your generalizations. It could quickly be wrong.

N.B. Fulanis & Hausa also have dynasties — Business families outside the government.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Idaytesj29(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
cheesy

Congratulations to my Yoruba brother.

Yorubas are just too intelligent, smart, tolerant and good. My OSU ALUSI brothers will be forming DEVELOPERS cheesy and be ranting online from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan, instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo. CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!

THIS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY COME 2023, I AM GOING TO VOTE FOR TINUBU.

To hell with Obi-Pandora

HOW MANY IGBO POLITICIANS AND GOVERNORS ARE SUPPORTING OBI?

They never support any Yoruba project, even MKO with his popularity and acceptability struggled in the East. Now, they want force Obi down our throat.

4 Likes

Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Kelsmatuc(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
IbadeHQ:

U must be high....where did I mention your name here.
go read ur post again
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Iceberg3: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Asour:

Wrong.

The North had the best UTME student in 2018.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2018/08/07/jamb-shettima-gives-zakari-2018-utme-best-candidate-5-year-university-scholarship/%3famp=1

N.B. I'm NOT a northerner.
But wait a minute,where are you from?
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Asour:

My point is that IF they've had the best before then the difference between North & South is NOT in ability/aptitude.

Many who read your comments (believe it or not) are not wise enough to know this. They might hold the impression that they are naturally 'duller' than a Southerner. And that's wrong.

As for the reason why they aren't USUALLY in the top lists, it's due to priority, motivation & interests.

They tilt mostly to religion/ culture in motivation/ interests. And they are skeptical about western education as we know it. Because it is heavily influenced by Western religion.
Stop lying oga, its not any skepticism against western education, they know they would always have their way by virtue of nepotism, a fulani with a third class stands a higher chance of getting a federal job at say nnpc or npa than a yoruba/igbo with with a 2.1. Its systemic colonization. Qed.
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Elemosho478: 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Asour:

You are right
I don't believe northerners aptitude and abilities are lower than southerners, our priorities are just different.

But when they stay like that for so long without changing people would start believing it to be true and considering the possibility that maybe they have bad aptitude.

Northerners are not the only people practicing Islam on earth, we have Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey etc and they excel in academics and science. Turkey, Pakistan, Iran are among the leading nations when it come to military technology.

The northerners just don't want to change and when they refuse to change people would start believing that their Aptitude and abilities are poor.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Asour: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Skankamola:

Stop lying oga, its not any skepticism against western education, they know they would always have their way by virtue of nepotism, a fulani with a third class stands a higher chance of getting a federal job at say nnpc or npa than a yoruba/igbo with with a 2.1. Its systemic colonization. Qed.

Hahahaha.

You don't know what colonization means.
Well, that was my opinion.

Nice chat. Cheers.
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Asour:

Hahahaha.

You don't know what colonization means.
Well, that was my opinion.

Nice chat. Cheers.
So far you get the gist shikenan.
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by jrusky(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
You see any almanjiri name there? No but if uts to set someone ablaze then you will see Mohammed Abdullahi, Sulaimon Abdul etc.
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Obc1234(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
If not for ipob that disrupted education in the Eastern Nigeria with their numerous and senseless sit at home they no born them well to took the highest scorer from the igbos but anyway congratulations to them e no easy
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Aldol: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Jamb is a subsidiary of MURIC, they gave Igbo mark to a Yoruba muslim
grin grin grin grin ;DPls stop posting this pics,I was in a cab and busted into laughter because of this funny pics. People just dey look me somehow
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by bagad: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
abobote:
Ekiti, the home of professors.
Congrats
professors but no money for the students and no work for the graduates
Even professors self dey cry for their closet
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by PharmacyStore: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kudos to him, keep up the good work
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by masterflowx(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Fountain Of Knowledge Indeed.

Yoruba Amaka
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Hollyharjii: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
I didn't see anything like Musa, Muhammad etc, what's up now

Proud to be from Ekiti
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by Rivguydee(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
Na Yoruba sabi book pass for this country!!! No cap
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by guychidile: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
All of you students,big congrats
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by GEEBITE: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
Yeah Israel Zakari that was raised and schooled in Lagos.
Asour:

Don't overgeneralize sacarstically though,

I'm sure you don't know this (or you ignored it) but

the Top UTME student in 2018 was from Bornu State.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2018/08/07/jamb-shettima-gives-zakari-2018-utme-best-candidate-5-year-university-scholarship/%3famp=1

Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by vicfajeze: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Jamb is a subsidiary of MURIC, they gave Igbo mark to a Yoruba muslim
lol,as how?
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by kareemkamil(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ekiti with book like 5&6
Re: Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB by africandollar: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
Omoluabi amaka! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide Over Failure To Pass Exam In Kwara / ASUU Calls Off Strike Today! / Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.