Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) (11573 Views)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Meet Cynthia! The Lagos Girl That Refused Leaving A Guy House After Hookup / My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by cherryCola: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jeon:

Your own meme nah customize ooh shocked .

2 Likes

Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Jeon(f): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
cherryCola:

Your own meme nah customize ooh shocked .
wink

2 Likes

Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by VenumX: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:
I'm not taking chances with these Nigerian men, no matter how long we've known each other. angry

Pic 1: pepper spray

Pic 2: pen knife

Pic 3: I padlock my tough jean trousers.

They can be very evil.

Trust them at your risk.

Where can I get this pen knife? I need it.
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Olas121: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
E get where him go touch you and you'll beg for more tongue
you be legend
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by siofra(f): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jeon:
Bennysam

You this PIG..

You told me that I was jobless the other day. But I thank God I never asked you for 5 Naira neither sell vagina before I can carter from myself..

So I advice you to use the time in looking for my troubles in gym... So that you can slim down the fat consuming your short neck.. With that your dull appearance like a lost goat.

Jesus! grin
Jeon! What kind of wicked vawulence is this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Jeon(f): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:

Jesus! grin Jeon! What kind of wicked vawulence is this?

2 Likes

Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Vix805: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
why not stay in your own house.
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by juman(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ashewo on prowl.
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Nonexisting: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
The Nigerian man isn't paying enough then. With better pay, a Nigerian vaginarian can go to a man's house without pant and bra.

1 Like

Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Oesophagus99(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:

Not me.

I'm not moved when guys touch me.
[s][/s]

Sherrap!
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by OkodiDenzel: 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Until they press your thumbstart button...
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:
I'm not taking chances with these Nigerian men, no matter how long we've known each other. angry

They can be very evil.

Trust them at your risk.
Once you visit a guy and he won shook you come dey act some type of way,he go quickly discharge you and invite another girl.If that one sef dey form he go go brothel go carry olosho.That na if konji catch am O.
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:

Not me.

I'm not moved when guys touch me.
Them circumcize you?Abi your nerves don destroy due to bleaching.
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jeon:

They keep on increasing the crime and they claimed vagina is cheap.. Yet can't afford it
No be you show am green light?Most rape are not actually a rape.It is a blackmail.
siofra:

Why do Nigerian men still rape women constantly when there's free kpekus everywhere
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
VenumX:

Where can I get this pen knife? I need it.
You won commit murder?Chidinma
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by abfelicity91: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mtvhewww!!!!.
I'm not handsome but to be honest, I don't have the time for unnecessary stress from any girl with her overused pussy. If I notice you are trying to make me beg for something you definitely gonna enjoy more than me, I lose interest in no time. I got many girls around to call
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Choilila: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Revolution2022:
No be you show am green light?Most rape are not actually a rape.It is a blackmail.

Really Bro!
You amazed me..

Even Mercury the planet of intelligence is having envy on you because of ur intelligence.

What is the definition of rape to you?.. Since most rape are not actually rape,why do Men still rape babies?... Are they also giving them greenlight?.. The mentally unstable humans that are raped is as the result of greenlight Abi?

Even the commercial sex workers ain't free from that..

2 Likes

Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Rickmann: 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:

They can be very evil.

Trust them at your risk.

Mtcheww...
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by indodon(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
If you no do all this things wey you write may whatever God you bow down to punish you!!

Bar man!! Bring me origin bitters wey cold and abeg tell dj to play me " guys must chyke me" by biggie smalls ft Dija
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by zuby4real10(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
Then where will the money for phones,clothes and other flashy things come from.? Abi na for free u want get them. Very gready gender that wants to eat their cake and have it back.
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by otipoju(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
In my days, na you go take your own hand off everything. I don't go for the body first. We lay siege on the heart and conquer it with words and then the gates of the castle will be opened willingly.
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Luckysbab: 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jeon:

They keep on increasing the crime and they claimed vagina is cheap.. Yet can't afford it

The same reason most women will naturally covet another man's money, even if she has enough from her husband.
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Panda7(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
ukpa
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by snowball11(m): 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
siofra:

He has been disturbing me too much to visit him for a long time now.

I'm tired angry

And you must visit him by fire by force? undecided

I guess "attention seeking' is your hobby! grin
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Choilila: 6:16am On Jul 22, 2022
Luckysbab:

The same reason most women will naturally covet another man's money, even if she has enough from her husband.
You are so dull..

But they don't do Arm Robbery in high ways, Banks neither kill the victim.. unlike the people with tail in front.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Luckysbab: 6:44am On Jul 22, 2022
Choilila:

You are so dull..

But they don't do Arm Robbery in high ways, Banks neither kill the victim.. unlike the people with tail in front.

Alright
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by ogkrakkid(m): 6:47am On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:

They can be very evil.

Trust them at your risk.
U go like dirty prick I don know u wella.
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:

They can be very evil.

Trust them at your risk.

By the time I make this one wet... She will be disturbing all my neighbors with her moans grin
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Shigo1390: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:

They can be very evil.

Trust them at your risk.

Someone should explain this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Religious Differences In Marriage / How To Marry A Foreign lady (guys Only) / What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.