Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) (11596 Views)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Meet Cynthia! The Lagos Girl That Refused Leaving A Guy House After Hookup / My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by yetunsbay(m): 8:13am On Jul 22, 2022
Must you go ?
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by bmdmix15: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2022
This one wen no even get money for transport
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by KingMack(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2022
How can I get that pepper spray??
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by UcheforGod(f): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:

Why do Nigerian men still rape women constantly when there's free kpekus everywhere
Good question
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by 3phase(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Wat is carrying you to a Guy's house in d first place?

Free food or Zeeworld
na sight seeing
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by DavidHarry(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2022
My brothers you might not take this as lie literally but if you know the secret you win. These girls take you as forms of objects, best example ladders. If you're not strong enough they pepper spray you and take your life. If you claim to be strong enough they annoy you, disgrace and make you touch them perhaps violently. Either way is your loss... emotionally, spiritually or physically. Be careful bro wear bullet proof and carry machine gun.
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Absitainvestor: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Is your couch ,chair or sofa always getting dirty??
YES??
It helps clean rusting taps and pots etc
Then this is the product for you
The foam cleaner is the best at doing its job . It helps cleanse the couch and kill all bacteria .

!!!!GET YOURS NOW!!!!
For more information contact 08119324434

Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Kingnelson9: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:
I'm not taking chances with these Nigerian men, no matter how long we've known each other. angry

Pic 1: pepper spray

Pic 2: pen knife

Pic 3: I padlock my tough jean trousers.

They can be very evil.
Poor mentality

Trust them at your risk.
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Koko1119: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dan waiting you want go do for the guy house.
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Lannister360: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:

Not me.

I'm not moved when guys touch me.
It means you're moved when your fellow woman touch you, homo.

You don't want men to touch you, but you want to touch their money.

Men can be very evil, starting with your father and brothers.
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:
I'm not taking chances with these Nigerian men, no matter how long we've known each other. angry

They can be very evil.

Trust them at your risk.

You seem to have forgotten something. Deodorant for your fish odor vagina. Hygiene is very important you know.
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by meritadavize1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Still masturbation Wan kill u behind closed doors
siofra:

They can be very evil.

Trust them at your risk.
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Kingcalls: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jeon:

They keep on increasing the crime and they claimed vagina is cheap.. Yet can't afford it

Certain u and ur type only deal with poor men
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Choilila: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kingcalls:

Certain u and ur type only deal with poor men
Rich men also rape.. So there's nothing to change the fact.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jeon:

I'm free and easy going person, but don't find my troubles if you don't want to witness the crazy Chiron that suffers from "foot in mouth".

You know, I've learned over my years that when people are given to describe themselves that they often describe a person that they want to be instead of what they actually are. From this post of yours we can deduce at least 3 things:

1) You are not a free spirited person.
2) You are not easy-going.
3) When you actually encounter real trouble you will tuck tail and run like a dog.
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Choilila: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Alusiizizi:

You know, I've learned over my years that when people are given to describe themselves that they often describe a person that they want to be instead of what they actually are. From this post of yours we can deduce at least 3 things:

1) You are not a free spirited person.
2) You are not easy-going.
3) When you actually encounter real trouble you will tuck tail and run like a dog.

Your options dear..

I can be playful and easy going.. But don't take that for granted if you don't want to see the beast in me. The first approach determines how I will treat you..

2 Likes

Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Kingcalls: 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Choilila:

Rich men also rape.. So there's nothing to change the fact.

Rich men with no value
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Onucs(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
So why are u going to his house, is it to read bible and fellowship?

Naija girls sef
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Choilila: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kingcalls:

Rich men with no value
I thought Rich Men have values because they can access the pussy..

That was the reason why you said I mingle with the Poor Men because vagina is cheap yet they are the ones increasing Rape case.Because they can't afford it .

2 Likes

Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by BrendyData: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Reliable
Speedy Delivery
Affordable

Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Israeldan1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Moh247:

Rape , sex and lovemaking are 3 completely different things not to be confused

A rapist is a sadist that only get pleasure in your pain and dominating you, even if he has 10 wives a rapist is a rapist

Sex is often with stranger for mutual pleasure with zero emotions

Now lovemaking is the Koko.. Sweet and pleasurable with a dose of love and emotion

So no dey Overate Kpekus for here... It's not an expensive commodity

Tell them say kpekus na nonsense
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by kelspinall(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
are you sure this op isnt doing drugz...i mean check her threads full of shits and clout chasing.habaa,get a job..(disgusting)
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by PumpumPrince: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:

They can be very evil.

Trust them at your risk.

angry
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Bennysam: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:

Jesus! grin
Jeon! What kind of wicked vawulence is this?
Keyboard warrior it has not change anything, I know your type, jobless and prostituting is what you made of
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by PumpumPrince: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:

They can be very evil.

Trust them at your risk.

...juss make sure u were thong & no padlock when u come to my place......& u were pafume!! angry
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by kals4luv990(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
Make una go follow my boy on YouTube, dis is his first single
Let's make an ARTIST out of this youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMTtReoeitA
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Choilila:

Your options dear..

I can be playful and easy going.. But don't take that for granted if you don't want to see the beast in me. The first approach determines how I will treat you..

There's no beast in you, you only wish there were. If you ever encounter trouble that could cost you life/limb the likes of you always respond in one predictable way.
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Choilila: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Alusiizizi:

There's no beast in you, you only wish there were. If you ever encounter trouble that could cost you life/limb the likes of you always respond in one predictable way.

Whatever

you are not me and I'm not you.. I also don't have time for arguments

2 Likes

Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Choilila: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bennysam:

Keyboard warrior it has not change anything, I know your type, jobless and prostituting is what you made of

Buffalo..
That was why you've arranged marriage.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Choilila:

Whatever

you are not me and I'm not you.. I also don't have time for arguments

You know, self delusion is the most useless exercise I can think of that a human can engage him/her self in. Just like what you are doing right now. Why? Because the only **relatively** good outcome from such exercise is a waste of time. A lot of times self delusion can end up putting one in real physical/psychological danger. You are forming inner beast here on this forum because this is what you want to be. You are attracted to the idea of an inner beast that can be unleashed towards the satiation of your primitive impulses. The attraction is rooted in the perceived strength that the bearer of such beast possesses, just like little boys are attracted to the image of superman in the marvel comics, a hidden power figure that can be unleashed to accomplish otherwise impossible feats. Unfortunately some of those boys will actually try to imitate this imaginary power figure in the body of superman and will invariably cause unto themselves serious physical damage or more extremely, loose their life.

The truth is that like superman, your "inner-beast" is an imaginary power figure. The most important question to answer now is that like those unfortunate boys that tried to imitate superman only to end up learning a painful lesson that people cannot fly, will your "inner-beast" cause you to set yourself in a position where you life/health is threatened? Only time will tell.
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
U dey go man house go do wetin??

Hunger don hold you,u con change focus...

U should be like this in ur family house also,except all ur household na female
Re: This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) by Bennysam: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Choilila:

Buffalo..
That was why you've arranged marriage.
Hahahahaha ewu keep fooling yourself on a faceless forum believe what you like slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Relationship Survive A Break? / Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking / My Dick Is Too Small I’m Ashamed Of Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.