Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

2023 Election: The Vision I Saw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw (888 Views)

In My Vision I Saw Bat Defeating Po After Second Ballot / A Vision I Saw Of Nigeria Christians Please Read / Tinubu Has The Vision, Political Sagacity To Move Nigeria Forward – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election: The Vision I Saw by DaddyFabooluz(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
I see Tinubu trying to play a very smart political game by daring to declear a muslim/muslim ticket.
While the election is drawing closer, Tinubu will tactically step down on health grounds giving way for Rotimi Amaechi/Shettima ticket for the ballot.

By that time, Rotimi Amaechi/Shettima will become so sellable out of ignorance because many of Tinubus haters will rejoice and start jubilating for Rotimi and that way APC will now have a better chance of retaining power while Tinubu quietly remains the National leader of the party controlling the presidency.

Make this post.
Re: 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw by Tochitee(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria! There is nothing any body can do about it.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw by manuelkel(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tochitee:
Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria! There is nothing any body can do about it.

Okay, noted. Next ?
Re: 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw by LadyRosa(f): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
Well, what I saw wasn't a tinubu that stepped down,but a dead one.

Mark this post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw by Moh247: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
INEC portal closes this July, so whatever magic wants to happen they have few days

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw by Imnuru: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bros, if na joke make you stop am
Re: 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw by Healthrelatedjo: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
LadyRosa:

Mark this post.
I am hearing this for d 3rd time
Re: 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw by olayinks007(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
Gbam!!!! Political Prophet have spoken
God knows all my brother.
Re: 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw by Superwave16320: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sis what I saw was Peter Obi with his entire household children father n mother all perished n rotting away in the deepest part of hell fire.

Did I also highlight that your Igbo father mother and entire household also perished along with him n you miserable lot were wailing so hard in hellfire with the devil himself giving your dead brain Igbo father repeated dirty slap relentlessly.

LadyRosa:

Mark this post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw by LadyRosa(f): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Superwave16320:
Sis what I saw was Peter Obi with his entire household children father n mother all perished n rotting away in the deepest part of hell fire.

Did I also highlight that your Igbo father mother and entire household also perished along with him n you miserable lot were wailing so hard in hellfire with the devil himself giving your dead brain Igbo father repeated dirty slap relentlessly.

That is what you saw.
Re: 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw by LadyRosa(f): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:

I am hearing this for d 3rd time

Tinubu is dead.He is only walking.

I saw Lagos burning.

I saw different tongues in the bush searching for the fulanis.

I saw Amaechi trying to get back his mandate as the legal runner up after tinubu.

Tinubu seeing the end of this year will be a huge miracle.He will die a sudden one.

His son will try to take over,but he will be disgraced by those loyal to his father.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw by Okoroawusa: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Na wa o!

Na so so seers full this thread.

Nekwanu isi m o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw by Healthrelatedjo: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
LadyRosa:

I saw Lagos burning.

I saw Amaechi trying to get back his mandate as the legal runner up after tinubu.
Very deep

Tinubu seeing the end of this year will be a huge miracle.He will die a sudden one.

His son will try to take over,but he will be disgraced by those loyal to his father.
Re: 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw by Moh247: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
LadyRosa:

I saw Lagos burning.

You better bridle your tongue

Some of this men have strong occultic power to send back dark energy and wishes to people wishing them bad

Nnamdi Kanu bragged that Buhari is dead and finished, and with a year he lost both parents also ended up in jail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw by LadyRosa(f): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Moh247:

You better bridle your tongue

Some of this men have strong occultic power to send back dark energy and wishes to people wishing them bad

Nnamdi Kanu bragged that Buhari is dead and finished, and with a year he lost both parents also ended up in jail

I don't wish him dead.
But he is a walking corpse.
His dark energy is reserved for those who are occultic like him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw by buckeyemedia: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Superwave16320:

You need help.
Re: 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw by Mikolo70(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
LadyRosa:

That is what you saw.
Seriously, you need to repent and pray to God for forgiveness or else...... Because of politics? I'm disappointed.. Please pray and beg God.
Re: 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw by LadyRosa(f): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mikolo70:

Seriously, you need to repent and pray to God for forgiveness or else...... Because of politics? I'm disappointed.. Please pray and beg God.

Beg God?
You think I just thought this out randomly?
Death is inevitable to all, Tinubus own is close.
Re: 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw by Didijiji: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tochitee:
f**l
Re: 2023 Election: The Vision I Saw by LadyRosa(f): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mikolo70:

Beg God?
You think I just thought this out randomly?
Death is inevitable to all, Tinubus own is close.

Do you know the level of human sacrifice he is fortified with, even that of his own relatives?

(1) (Reply)

Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? / Jonathan Holds Tinubu Hands So He Doesn't Fall - Photos / I Think Mr Obi Is Too Nice To Be President (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.