Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) (69892 Views)

Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' / "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems / Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Arnoldstine: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2022
40fy:

**Do not snap at me, Chief!!
**It wasn't my fault that she's ugly!!

Very True.Nobody's fault as well that you're blind

1 Like

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by SIRTee15: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2022
meobizy:
She’s average looking, heavyset and a Yoruba woman. Without a doubt amala is her favourite meal. Her music is good. I can’t hate on that.

This statement coming from a fellow woman is very low, extremely poor of you. You even denigrated her tribe just to confirm your disdain for another woman who is doing well for herself.
Tribalism has destroyed the pattern of reasoning of an average Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2022
The Op is a lickspittle. Who told u she isn't sexualized?

#OBIdient
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by meobizy(f): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2022
SIRTee15:

This statement coming from a fellow woman is very low, extremely poor of you. You even denigrated her tribe just to confirm your disdain for another woman who is doing well for herself.
Tribalism has destroyed the pattern of reasoning of an average Nigerian.
Carry your belt and come my way. Let’s fight.
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Money2000: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2022
There’s nothing stunning about a lady who doesn’t show us bikini pictures… xoxo grin
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2022
She is beautiful inside and out..My favorite female artist..
"Sexists,,ugly jealous bitches,,tribalistic fools and Haters should all head towards The Red sea"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.
A big ass is only appealing on a slim lady, for pigs like her it is classified as a shit storage tank.
So, to you, this one is fat�‍♀️. I now know that western standards of Beauty has beclouded what true beauty really is in an ideal African standard. The ‘western media’ is indeed powerful…..but not enough to change the psyche and minds of we, pan -Africanists. I challenge you to Google up beauty Pe…. In the 70s and 80s and see what the whites, then, considered as beautiful women,even by the so called oyinbos that foisted their culture on you.
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Arnoldstine: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2022
Framel:

Says the re.tard that sleeps with prostitutes. Shouldn't you be more worried about your next HIV result? She's made something out of her life, but you're a joke on nairaland with no future.

3 American visa application reject, why not try North Korea.

Lolzz see finishing!
Imagine the failure of a guy forming hard man. local cow

2 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by SIRTee15: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2022
meobizy:
Carry your belt and come my way. Let’s fight.

cover your face in shame.
black women are suppose to be supporting each other not tearing each other down on petty things like tribes or religion.
It's a tough world out there for balck women.

1 Like

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by meobizy(f): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2022
SIRTee15:

black women are suppose to be supporting each other not tearing each other down on petty things like tribes or religion.
Beat me then. I’m waiting.
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by moodyguy: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2022
40fy:

**Another ugly ass!!!
**She ain't pretty!!!
**Why y'all actin' like this??

**Hey!! I ain't hatin' on nobody!! Just statin' the obvious!!!

Define pretty
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by stanisbaratheon: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2022
she's beautiful and I like her calm disposition. my kind of woman kiss
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by meobizy(f): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2022
Allisgud:
If tems see all this comment she go just purge,na WA for nairaland
Nairaland is a gutter. Nothing will bring her here.

1 Like

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2022
Don't mind them..people like that can never be successful like our baby TEMS!
Dollywood:
No way some nairalanders call Tems ugly? Are yall out your minds? I'm sure those people with hateful comments about her are Igbos hating on a successful Yoruba lady.

1 Like

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by ikotunblog: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2022
Onariii:

Guy u really wicked o grin grin

Septic tank??
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2022
meobizy:
Something is highly wrong with you Nairalanders. Come and beat me.
Show us your picture , bro! Abi shem∆le

1 Like

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by meobizy(f): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2022
tollyboy5:

Show us your picture , bro! Abi shem∆le
So you’ll masturbate to it? Abeg, shift!
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2022
Don't waste yr time arguing with a fool..Some women are Naturally bitter and full of Hate and u can't change it...Black women Especially ..Reason why whites don't respect blacks..
SIRTee15:

1 Like

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by IvarDboneless: 11:11am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.
A big ass is only appealing on a slim lady, for pigs like her it is classified as a shit storage tank.
Sadist undecided
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.
Post your Mother , lemme check something grin .

I will smash my phone if she or your sister is looking good ☺️

1 Like

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2022
meobizy:
So you’ll masturbate to it? Abeg, shift!
Lolz
Masturbate to your broad head?!

Abeg you might be a queen in your village I understand.
Nairaland is not your village lolz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by meobizy(f): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2022
tollyboy5:

Lolz
Masturbate to your broad head?!

Abeg you might be a queen in your village I understand.
Nairaland is not your village lolz cheesy
Okay. Good talk. Bye bye.
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2022
meobizy:
Okay. Good talk. Bye bye.
Yeah, don't forget to post your ugly azz.
It might as well make you a celebrity ☺️

2 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by meobizy(f): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2022
tollyboy5:

Yeah, don't forget to post your ugly azz.
It might as well make you a celebrity ☺️
Thus is why replying a Nairalander is always a waste of time. Una no get real world females to follow talk. This platform is not real life. Learn the fact early.
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by placeofallure(f): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.

A matchstick that is artificial, you can't create. Let alone an ant, how much more a human being. Mtcheeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by DavidHarry(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2022
It will be nice if she finds a husband and marry. Clock is ticking
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Phatty001: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2022
Can't see the inside ooooo, only the physical
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Mikolo70(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2022
meobizy:
She’s average looking, heavyset and a Yoruba woman. Without a doubt amala is her favourite meal. Her music is good. I can’t hate on that.
Check the profiles of those behind all the negative comments they are Okoros... Very bitter people.. I don't like them at all..

3 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by tubolancer(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2022
DriverX:
Overhyped
Says who?
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2022
meobizy:
Thus is why replying a Nairalander is always a waste of time. Una no get real world females to follow talk. This platform is not real life. Learn the fact early.
Wetin dis wan dey talk?

In real world as you call am, You're just an urgent 2k client that has acheived nothing but come to an online platform to hate on a successful Lady.

If you need job send me a mail through my profile. I live in Ojo Lagos.
At least I see alot of ugly girls being employed as secretary around Ojo and Alaba market, your case can't be worse.
I'll help you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo / Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue / Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.