Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) (69932 Views)

Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' / "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems / Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 22, 2022
meobizy:
She’s average looking, heavyset and a Yoruba woman. Without a doubt amala is her favourite meal. Her music is good. I can’t hate on that.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by okunwaye(m): 6:34am On Jul 22, 2022
Please someone should help me with data so that I can complete my freelance job cry
09038478411 mtn
Thank you
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Rickmann: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2022
40fy:

**Another ugly ass!!!
**She ain't pretty!!!
**Why y'all actin' like this??

**Hey!! I ain't hatin' on nobody!! Just statin' the obvious!!!

Obvious you say?
Do u use glasses pls?
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by 40fy: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2022
Rickmann:

Obvious you say?
Do u use glasses pls?

**Do not snap at me, Chief!!
**It wasn't my fault that she's ugly!!

2 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by mejai(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2022
Beautiful lady, my spec cool

2 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by CHARLOE(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:
Tems is an amazing woman!

Astounding! prodigious! incredible! These words are not even enough to qualify Tems and what she has done in the Nigerian music industry.

Tems is a whole movement, a divine energy, a force of inspiration.

I love how she is able to breakout and do extremely well in the Nigerian music industry without being sexualized in this day and age. She has done what I thought was difficult. She gives me and other girls hope that you can be yourself and still make it big in the Nigerian entertainment scene.

First female Nigerian artist to win a BET award for best international music act na easy thing? But she did it!

Her plangent, alté sounds keep me floating in that happy place between nostalgia for the future and euphoric daydreams.

I love you, Tems. Keep being you! You rock!
Nice piece, but nostalgia has to do with d past, a longing for past events, not future.
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by SaiOba: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2022
A VeryWickedMan, you truly are

VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.
A big ass is only appealing on a slim lady, for pigs like her it is classified as a shit storage tank.

1 Like

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Presidential1: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.
A big ass is only appealing on a slim lady, for pigs like her it is classified as a shit storage tank.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy when them go ban you for 600years .. your bad mouth done too much

2 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Rickmann: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2022
40fy:

**Do not snap at me, Chief!!
**It wasn't my fault that she's ugly!!

grin this guy sef
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Worlddaddybongo: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2022
Nonsense body
Overhyped

1 Like

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Bam17(f): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.

You're a hater smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Offpoint1: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2022
How come I've never listen to any of her song? is she a Nigerian?
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by OVOPeterBen(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2022
She don pass Aunty Tiwa, na only Grammy remain for her.
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Sheuns(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2022
You don see her inside?

1 Like

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by EmiDon11: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2022
To knack this girl dey hungry me
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Kingcalls: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2022
This one with her dirty character

1 Like

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2022
So you’ve seen are pussssy or what?
This one wey you talk inside and out grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2022
That's beautiful.

Breaking News:

Make instant 5m value appreciation even at the point of purchase.

New price unveiling to take effect from 1st of August.

Buy full Plot now at N10m and half plot - N5m. Make at least N1m initial deposit now and spread the balance for 6 months

Take advantage of Treasure Hilltop Estate, located at AIT axis of Alagbado, Lagos Mainland. Tittle: C of o.

From 1st of August:
Full Plot will be - N15m
Half Plot will be - N8m

Invest now, Call/WhatsApp the attached phone number.

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.

You still fall short of NwaMaikpe's style despite trying so hard to copy and plagiarize him!

Go try another attention-seeking pattern! This one is lame!

10 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by TolaniLuv: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2022
She has a beautiful talent! Forget her looks. She’s so beautiful in her body

1 Like

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by faceland: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2022
She is fine an talented (you can tell she understand music in a way above regular people).
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Brushstrokes20: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2022
Tems is cute, haters and tribalists can hang undecided

... But Tolani remains sugar in my tea grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by KristaPretty(f): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.

You are a very wicked man indeed grin
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Allisgud: 10:20am On Jul 22, 2022
If tems see all this comment she go just purge,na WA for nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes / Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.