Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Fear Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Girls (3834 Views)

Fear Girls Don't Allow Someone To Use U / Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me, / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Girls by Cazzim(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
fear girls oo,I was at home with my cousin brother girlfriend phone when zenith Bank sent her message that am at home start coming... I pretend as if I didn't know what is happening,am still schock,and my cousin brother wants to married this girl and he has really invested on her, I don't know if I should tell him or not. he really loves and trust the girl

4 Likes

Re: Fear Girls by FatherBona: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin grin I laugh in Latin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fear Girls by Robertgreene1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
I laugh in Russian....POCCNB.... grin grin...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Girls by sapeleboi(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
tell him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Girls by MufasaLion: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Y'all and poor grammar. There's nothing like "cousin brother," it's "male cousin."

22 Likes

Re: Fear Girls by 40fy: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2022

**I laugh in Chinese grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls by Prettygirl200(f): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
MufasaLion:
Y'all and poor grammar. There's nothing like "cousin brother," it's "male cousin."
As long as you understand what he meant!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fear Girls by Haakeem(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
I giggle in burmese.

Zenith bank indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Girls by Haakeem(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
MufasaLion:
waoo prof.

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls by MufasaLion: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Prettygirl200:
As long as you understand what he meant!!!

The purpose of communication is for the receiver to understand the message. It makes no sense if you're pasimg out an information or whatever and the audience are confused. A sender must consider the type of audience he's reaching out to.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Girls by Tyranny: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Zenith bank?

I grin in French grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fear Girls by Nonexisting: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tell your cousin what you saw and save him the stress and cost of DNA testing. The vaginarian is a call girl and na her customer be that zenith bank.

4 Likes

Re: Fear Girls by Prettygirl200(f): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

The purpose of communication is for the receiver to understand the message. It makes no sense if you're pasimg out an information or whatever and the audience are confused. A sender must consider the type of audience he's reaching out to.
Fine!!! U corrected him yes! But at least u understood what he meant, then that's fine!!!

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls by Natbrowny: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

Zenith Bank about to do some account crediting. That account will be a current account at the end of day.

So u dey pity ur brother abi. Mayb ur brother na badoo too sef. Karma sabi everybody address.

Some are cooking breakfast
Some dey chop am

3 Likes

Re: Fear Girls by Cazzim(m): 6:58am On Jul 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Fine!!! U corrected him yes! But at least u understood what he meant, then that's fine!!!

why are you wasting your time answering him dear,, Many people are mad this days but they don't know, I can't be bragging with another man language

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls by Cazzim(m): 6:59am On Jul 22, 2022
MufasaLion:

Prof wear your English take you too, use am go collect money from bank.

5 Likes

Re: Fear Girls by Cazzim(m): 7:00am On Jul 22, 2022
sapeleboi:
tell him

I don't want to be the couse of any break up am confused
Re: Fear Girls by Cazzim(m): 7:01am On Jul 22, 2022
Nonexisting:
Tell your cousin what you saw and save him the stress and cost of DNA testing. The vaginarian is a call girl and na her customer be that zenith bank.

hmmmm
Re: Fear Girls by Cazzim(m): 7:02am On Jul 22, 2022
Natbrowny:
grin grin grin grin grin

Zenith Bank about to do some account crediting. That account will be a current account at the end of day.

So u dey pity ur brother abi. Mayb ur brother na badoo too sef. Karma sabi everybody address.

Some are cooking breakfast
Some dey chop am

he is not,he don't double date
Re: Fear Girls by jeff1607(m): 7:16am On Jul 22, 2022
MufasaLion:

I dislike it when I see such term “cousin brother “ especially from a certain people grin

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls by Wizywiz(m): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2022
Op nawaooo....u don't want to be the reason they break up? Like seriously shocked..but u want to be the reason your cousin will marry a LovePeddler, the reason he will be probably infected with infections and hooked up with training another man's child..? If you were ur cousin will you be happy if such info is kept away from you? Na mind your business bulshit naim follow dey cause wahala for naija.....I pray make I no get your kind as cousin.

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls by Prettygirl200(f): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2022
Cazzim:

why are you wasting your time answering him dear,, Many people are mad this days but they don't know, I can't be bragging with another man language
Sure!!!! That was why I was telling him not to sound like that, the purpose of the white man's English is for easy communication not that it's our mothers language, even if it's a mistake as long as u understand what the person meant Den I see no reason y he should be acting like he knows it all. It's not nice!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fear Girls by Edyice: 8:27am On Jul 22, 2022
Leave that lady to flex afterall , he is not yet married to her . Let her explore that pvzzy , men dey Street they queue cool

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls by Freelane33(m): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2022
MufasaLion:
Nairaland encyclopedia
Grab the message
Leave the texts

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls by Cazzim(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Sure!!!! That was why I was telling him not to sound like that, the purpose of the white man's English is for easy communication not that it's our mothers language, even if it's a mistake as long as u understand what the person meant Den I see no reason y he should be acting like he knows it all. It's not nice!!!

your head get oil abeg, u smart and intellectual,,, he claims he knows it all not knowing he is just a fool, even if you have to correct someone that's not the right way. he is so stupid

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls by Cazzim(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2022
jeff1607:

I dislike it when I see such term “cousin brother “ especially from a certain people grin

imagine even you self.
Re: Fear Girls by Prettygirl200(f): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2022
Cazzim:

your head get oil abeg, u smart and intellectual,,, he claims he knows it all not knowing he is just a fool, even if you have to correct someone that's not the right way. he is so stupid
Sure!!!! I made a comment on a thread telling a friend on NL that I had a heartbreak, so I used "an" u get, I used an and instead of the guy to just correct me, he corrected me and called me names, I just read and ignored, correcting someone doesn't mean u must insult the person that's what most of them do here. And it's very bad

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2022
Cazzim:
fear girls oo,I was at home with my cousin brother girlfriend phone when zenith Bank sent her message that am at home start coming... I pretend as if I didn't know what is happening,am still schock,and my cousin brother wants to married this girl and he has really invested on her, I don't know if I should tell him or not. he really loves and trust the girl
If this story is true love he you have to tell your brother/ cousin or whatever. If you do not tell him your wife will give birth to children who you did not father. And plan your death with her lover. So saith the prest.
Re: Fear Girls by Demigod22: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2022
MufasaLion:

LoL, English teacher, cousin brother is still correct sir, people usually don't put the brother because the word cousin already indicate that the individual is family. Cousin brother is very correct, you can Google it or check your Oxford Advance Learner's Dictionary too, it's very appropriate grammatically.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Girls by Demigod22: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2022
LoL, Zenith Bank may be inviting her for an investment.

Seriously, the rate of infidelity is alarming, one girl was lying on my friend's bed naked after a session, a hook up girl, when I came she is still lying down covering her body with the bedsheets, when her phone rang, she was telling a girl that she went to visit her grandmother and she loves and misses the girl. My guy just look me and I look the girl, she said na so we the run am for street.

1 Like

Re: Fear Girls by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2022
Girls ehnnnn grin grin grin grin
Re: Fear Girls by shege45: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2022
Cazzim:
please tell him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men: What Do Ya'll Want Us Women To Know! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / 61 Things Girls will never Know Bout Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.