Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo (3528 Views)

Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed / Almost Got There Now I'm Depressed Cuz I Didn't / Depressed And Tired Of Being Idle...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by ITIQ: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
yeme7:
Despite the country is hard, there are many people who are lucky and doing great.

My own case is just too different. It seems I'm curse .

Why I'm being rejected for jobs .despite recommendations by friends.

Whyy me God .

I need your prayer pls..

If you focus on two things at a time you will loose focus. Keep searching and continue to develop yourself in the process

If you harbor sell doubt as dangerous as thinking about a curse, you already have a reason not to measure up in life.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by Desusi: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
Why now? Keep on struggle bro.it shall be well.Any menial job could get you kick started. Are you interested in security job or the like? Are you living in Lagos? Write me through my g -mail.
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by Nozino: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Remijuice:
I used to think that all of una dey ok o

That I'm the only miserable one here

At least, with all the energy both genders use in bashing each other. Being tribal bigot and all.

I always think you people are enjoying life.

Lol. Me and you too oo.
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by ehinmowo: 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
yeme7:
Despite the country is hard, there are many people who are lucky and doing great.

Whyy me God .

I need your prayer pls..

yeme7:

Whyy me God .

I need your prayer pls..

1. What's you field? Do you have experience? Do you have skills?

2. I have IT skills, yet I have gotten over 20 rejections this years. In fact, on average, people people get over 100-250 resections b4 they are picked.

3. Often times, the jobs are already taken by relatives of HR or some Ogas in the company. But they will still announce vacancy anyway to fulfil all righteousness.

4. Immediately I finished my service, b4 I got a job, I was helping some people on this job page (Nairaland) to do freelance writing (getting some peanut to hold body). At the same time, I was helping a man to manage his pig farm (because I was getting depressed staying at home). No pay. Just Tfare and 200 Naira for food. I got two jobs at the same time while working in this pig farm.

5. Through the job I got, I bought a laptop (I took me 3 months to finish the payment). I started learning IT stuff as I was working (What you cannot learn online does not exist). FORTUNATELY, I lost that job. I immediately started applying for the IT job I hv been learning (I had a tactics that worked for me).

6. Now, I am earning relatively well. I am still pushing for a better offer (hence my rejection so far).

7. I learnt how to produce hair reams online and I used the small cash I had on me to be producing it. I entered market by myself. I was doing that b4 one of my IT applications clicked. Bro forget social media and use internet to learn skills. Life no dey smile

A. My advice for you, try as much as possible to be doing something that could give you money. Even if money to eat and subscribe.

B. Be deliberate ability your life. Take IT skills seriously (you will smile in the next 2-3 years

C. Let telegram, and LinkedIn be your friend. Send messages to HRs on LinkedIn (but ensure you have something to offer. Nobody wants liability -hence your learning of skills).

2 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by Rickmann: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
yeme7:

Whyy me God .

I need your prayer pls..

The heat is on everyone bro.
You can't give up now.
Keep striving

2 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by louiskay(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nigeria has become too frustrating and unbearable. Things are really out of order already.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by yeme7(m): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2022
I have read all the advice thanks

U can connect me to a job.

I can use excel very well
Ms word.
Work in any department or position.
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by yeme7(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2022
Cypress042:
We all in this country need prayers, not only you.

The economy is hard now and everyone is looking for a way to survive, keep shouting you're tired of this life till hunger do you something. Your eye go clear undecided

U don't understand my pains.
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Everybody with his or her own cross... No real job for some month, I am owing loan app 170k plus, I just have hope that all will be okay soon... Prayers seems not to work anymore I'm this country
Comrade pls na wetin be the loan app name I want confirm something
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Branch, palmpay, migo, xcredit ( download through Google) , xcrosscash, zidisha and opay.
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by oyegokee30: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2022
HIRING!! PART TIME SALES AGENT
-SSCE QUALIFICATION
HRLeverage Africa is a HR management, Outsourcing and Recruitment Service Provider and we are currently hiring Part-time Field Sales Agents for a buy now, pay later platform that allows consumers to shop and pay for items in monthly installments. The ideal candidate for this job will be a young, smart and well-spoken individual with the ability to convince customers to partner with us.

Are you smart?
Are you looking to earn money this holiday?
Are you convincing?

The responsibilities of this role include:
• Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them.
• Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
• Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
• Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
• Close new Leads and deals at a high rate
• Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis

LOCATIONS: ALABA, VI, LAGOS ISLAND (Balogun /Idumota), IKEJA, YABA, SURULERE, LADIPO, OSHODI (Army Arena)
Benefits of this job: 35+ Basic pay
10k commission for every 5 Merchants convinced
10k bonus for every 5 Merchant still on board after 3 months

Are you capable? Call Ms Eyitayo on 08092255199 or Mrs Elizabeth on 08097773049 and submit CV to resume@hrleverageafrica.com with “Part-time Sales Agents” as the subject of the mail.

NOTE : IT IS NOT RESTRICTED TO SSCE INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jamesbiodun:

Branch, palmpay, migo, xcredit ( download through Google) , xcrosscash, zidisha and opay.
hope those loan apps no dey disturb person with calls or threats
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by Techmac00: 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

https://fairmoney.app/referral?referral_code=P76B8

Try Fairmoney. Their rates are very low, extended payment period, and they will never call your contacts.
Re: I'm Depressed And Tired Of Life Oo by nkemjacob2(m): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
Get your PVC and vote bad government

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zinox Technologies Ltd Is Recuirting! / Romanspage Online Test / Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.