Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse (42089 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / Tinubu Replies Peter Obi: You’re Not My Doctor, I’m Fit To Run For Presidency / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To National Grid Collapse, Sowore replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by tuoyoojo(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tareq1105:

We're like the children of Israel in the Bible. God will give us whoever we ask to be made king for us.
But I'm afraid disappointment is loading. You guys are hyping Obi, I dey fear o. I wish you guys understand the enormous problem we have at hand as a nation. Insecurity problem alone, Obi cannot solve it in 10 yrs. Why? Bcoz it has become political, religious, economical, and tribal. How would Obi solve it?

My brother, obi is not a magician. I don't expect he would make Nigeria dubai in 8 years but for once let us have someone who is coming into power because he has the road map for Developing the country, he has the fear of God, a working conscience and an aversion for stealing

What makes me happy is that obi is setting the precedence that to run for political office, u must have something other than religion, tribe or money to offer
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by openmine(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:

Are you sure bro?
Why was PMB elected?
To do better or worse?
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by amaridigital(m): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
tuoyoojo:
The fact he served as an adviser would not make him force his advice down the throat of the president

The problem with Nigeria is wrong people in the right places

The so-called sowore, was he not part of the people that fought to install the mannequin in ado rock, as baba show am pepper, he is now trying to be relevant

Wetin sweet me pass na the fact as Peter obi nor even send the guy....nothing pain pass make u dey try get someone attention but him just snub u

A 50 year old man when suppose they think of how to better him life dey make noise upadan. Las Las na mistake people go vote him party

Sebi you guys sabi make noise to attack Tinubu online instead of dwelling on real issues. You go tire when the real campaign start. You never see anything. Wait make campaign start proper you go see say no be only you guys get monopoly of stupidity. Carry go now. You never know wetin hit you until the APC Government reason your Obidient matter and release several Arsenal from online, print and broadcast media people both professionals and dumb bloggers like the ones promoting your 3rd-class graduate Chairman Mao. Just wait!

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by Wickedfact: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Skyview01:

Nobody takes Sowore serious anymore and i am sure you know that.

Well, GEJ confirmed on national TV that he learnt of his brother's death on Sahara Reporters.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by GodsOwnMan: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Wickedfact:

Investing Anambra people's money in beer parlor business.

Beer business where giringory's family holds a substantial share.That criminal can only fool ipigs/Igbos cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by PenSniper: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jennifer663:
And so?
What's the big deal there?
OBIdient matters.

OBIdient to drugs peddling and failures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by Udemzy05: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Adviser on what,on electricity?
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by Wickedfact: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
tuoyoojo:

My brother, obi is not a magician. I don't expect he would make Nigeria dubai in 8 years but for once let us have someone who is coming into power because he has the road map for Developing the country, he has the fear of God, a[b] working conscience and an aversion for stealing [/b]

What makes me happy is that obi is setting the precedence that to run for political office, u must have something other than religion, tribe or money to offer

By the time campaign starts, Obi's case file will be laid bare. No need to rush.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by Soso990240(m): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
pquaver:

Are you telling us GEJ you claimed was best thing after shortbread also now has ear problems like Bubu? Wonders shall never end. Make you chameleon from tan to wailers to ipob to obidient stay 1 place now and stop confusing the thunder wey wan mama una.
Peter Obi was appointed Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission, but as una Tinubu's online e-rat lack common understanding, it will be difficult for you. And it's no news that Goodluck was 10x better than Buhari in every angle and sector... Comparing Buhari Government to Goodluck Government is an insult to the intelligent Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by Johnrake69: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
seunmsg:
Obi was the adviser to Jonathan when Discos and Gencos were sold to PDP cronies who know little or nothing about generation and distribution of electricity. Today, Obi, Atiku and the other PDP rogues that created the mess are the ones making the loudest noise about the problem they created.

It’s just unfortunate that Nigerians forget things too easily. Under Jonathan, electricity was very woeful. Buhari hasn’t performed to expectations to doubt but he has invested a lot in power generation and transmission. PDP members like Obi and Atiku that participated actively in spending $16billion to generate darkness should not be talking at all.

You have no truth in you. When did Obi join the PDP? To rub him in with $16 Billion dollars that PDP alleged to have invested in power.

What investment has been made by Buhari that we're not seeing?

Our support for Obi is to restore abit of sanity in our institutions. A friend of mine works with Shell. Today, for him to visit shell residential area in Portharcourt he was given 8 policemen to guard him. That is the Nigeria of today. If it takes 8 policemen to guard one oil worker so who is going to guard the poor farmers in Zaki biam or obudu

Was that the country PDP left behind?
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by Josewonder(m): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
All d votes obi projected in his Biafra land is not up to apc votes in just borno state.
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by Benwallt(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
They don't think before they talk. He was part of the rot from the beginning. This Obi is not sophisticated at all. Up till now, he has been linked to any solid structure. It will take him 7yrs as a president to get things from gear zero to gear one.
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by PharmacyStore: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sowore your own don dey too much
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by Elidrisy20: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
GeneralPula:

Yes, he is. He’s a packed fraud. Doctors went on strike for more than a year when he was anambra Governor..
tnx for the info
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by emmy9500: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Hey, illiterate Jagabandit, before you start mastubating over this news, ask yourself: Was Obi the S.A on Power??

Peter Obi was S.E.C Chairman at a time that saw Nigeria rise to Africas Biggest Economy, benching South Africa and Egypt. A position that we have since lost. Wetin concern Security and Exchange Commission with electricity? Omoyele Sowore is just a bitter and vindictive serial loser. He's just mad that Obi is receiving all the support and attention he felt he would inherit. We the Nigerian youths saw through him long ago, that's why he was chased out of protest grounds when he tried to hijack the End Sars Protest in favour of the "Revolution Now" nonsense he formed in order to obtain money from Nigerians. Sowore can keep being bitter, nobody send him and his SUG aluta movement grin grin

This is the video of Omoyele Sowore being disgraced by Nigerian youths and chased out of protest grounds along with his cohorts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOarPwyw07Q

I am supporting obi but let’s stop spreading lies

Obi became SEC chairman April 2015 and Jonathan handed over May 2015

April to may 2015 was the worst of economic under PDP, even federal government couldn’t pay complete state allocation. Also the office of SEC chairman wasn’t responsible for the economic depression then
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Wickedfact:

Well, GEJ confirmed on national TV that he learnt of his brother's death on Sahara Reporters.

GEJ is clueless and incompetent and Sowore has become a clown. I believe Sowore campaigned for Buhari who has effectively destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by Afamed: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
mycar:

Electricity was far better then than now and Obi was never a minister and the economic team he worked under was far better than what we have now. why was APC trying to bring GEJ back?
So why didn't APC bring him back? Since you were there when APC wanted him back

1 Like

Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by tuoyoojo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
amaridigital:

Sebi you guys sabi make noise to attack Tinubu online instead of dwelling on real issues. You go tire when the real campaign start. You never see anything. Wait make campaign start proper you go see say no be only you guys get monopoly of stupidity. Carry go now. You never know wetin hit you until the APC Government reason your Obidient matter and release several Arsenal from online, print and broadcast media people both professionals and dumb bloggers like the ones promoting your 3rd-class graduate Chairman Mao. Just wait!

Chairman , relax nor make ur bp rise. Dem nor dey use big gbola threaten ashawo. E nor get wetin APC, PDP or any other party wan talk. All those attacks nor go enter. Obidient get odeshi

See baba, even if Peter obi nor win, e nor painn me . He Good o or bad o...na we all go dey for 9ja to enjoy am.My happiness be say from now on, politicians go know say its not business as usual
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by Masterito(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Do you understand the job of an adviser? Illiterates plenty for this country Sha.
seunmsg:
Obi was the adviser to Jonathan when Discos and Gencos were sold to PDP cronies who know little or nothing about generation and distribution of electricity. Today, Obi, Atiku and the other PDP rogues that created the mess are the ones making the loudest noise about the problem they created.

It’s just unfortunate that Nigerians forget things too easily. Under Jonathan, power supply was extremely woeful. Buhari hasn’t performed to expectations to doubt but he has invested a lot in power generation and transmission. PDP members like Obi and Atiku that participated actively in spending $16billion to generate darkness should not be talking at all.
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by simplesearch: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Just look at this Sowore talking as if he was a kid when Jonathan was president. As far as electricity is concerned,Nigeria got it right almost for the first time in a long while under Jonathan's regime.
Jonathan brought in Bath Nnaji and everyone can testify thereafter that for the first time in a long while we started enjoying an almost constant electricity supply with little disruption.
Unfortunately our team of generator merchants and perhaps those who revel in darkness were said to have threaten the man's life, who voluntarily resigned afterwards. So if Sowore should be sincere with himself he will understand that wicked Nigerian cabals not Jonathan or his advisors are to blame on the failure of his government to fix the power sector during his regime.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by Alabaintprice(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
It's funny how some people only come out to drag someone when there are several cases of their principal everywhere yet they can't come out to defend him.......
Stupid fools parading themselves as a better option.

Peter Obi is 100% better than any presidential candidate coming out next year ......

The truth will set you free. But I told then, who am I to make a goat change his mind about eating grass.

When you're ready to you will. Dollar is 645 as at today.

I'm waiting for y'all 2023
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by fombi: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sowore is so jealous of Obi. Still yet to see him attack is dumb and deaf drug dealing sponsor Tinubu who can't reason well anymore or put a complete sentence together.
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by Wickedfact: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Beer business where giringory's family holds a substantial share.That criminal can only fool ipigs/Igbos cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Obi will see real politics when campaign starts.
He will go and explain in Kano and Katsina why he used state money to invest in a brewery and why they should trust him not to invest Nigeria's funds in haram.
That question alone will rile his supporters up and they will insult northerners.
The same Northerners that expect to vote Obi. His supporters will be his undoing.
Even Datti go comot hand for him matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by Tareq1105: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Wickedfact:

Investing Anambra people's money in beer parlor business.

It's even a criminal thing to do. The investment no matter how profitable it could be, it's in conflict with the oath he took as governor. How can you invest state money in a business that you're the major shareholder? It's like using Anambra State money to boost your ailing business. It's criminal and cannot happen in a sane country. And you would want me to agree with you that Obi wouldn't have committed greater blunder if he was Gov of rich Lagos State? Only God can say the amount of Lagos money he would have invested in his private beer business. Our northern brothers wouldn't allow that o.
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by Phaantom22: 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Siwore w he at have you contributed to the development if this country aside bitterness? I still don't understand why Buhari released this siwore from prison, same johnathan that you n Tinubu crucified, yet still you can't compare then to now.
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by Masterito(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Try harder. Obviously you don't understand the job of a special adviser. Illiterates plenty for here sha.
PlayerMeji:
Hey

iDumb hate to see people come out against their new found love, Pitobi!

Forgetting that this is the same man they just exposed his backside not too long ago.

They think SOWORE is SEUN who they heckled till he began to do their biddings, everyone now knows the true color of the PITOBI movement!

It's an IGBO agenda not a Nigerian Agenda!
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by tuoyoojo(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Wickedfact:

By the time campaign starts, Obi's case file will be laid bare. No need to rush.

Make the election start o

We dey wait for the lies them wan bring

Oya follow sing " any pit wen them dig for us, jump am pass!"
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by geewean(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
seunmsg:

It’s just unfortunate that Nigerians forget things too easily. Under Jonathan, power supply was extremely woeful. Buhari hasn’t performed to expectations to doubt but he has invested a lot in power generation [s][/s]and transmission. PDP members like Obi and Atiku that participated actively in spending $16billion to generate darkness should not be talking at all.

I admire the fact that youhave acknowledged the failure of the mannequin in Aso rock. Let me out this straight to you. Going by your statement he has invested more than others. By basic logics of economics where there there is huge investment there is expected returns.

As poor as you claim others are they never saw the national grid go into comatose for 6 times in 7 months.

I don't know how best to define a monumental failure than this. To me anyone one who vitet this party should be bedridden in a psychiatric home.
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by Highways: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
seunmsg:

It’s just unfortunate that Nigerians forget things too easily. Under Jonathan, power supply was extremely woeful. Buhari hasn’t performed to expectations to doubt but he has invested a lot in power generation and transmission. PDP members like Obi and Atiku that participated actively in spending $16billion to generate darkness should not be talking at all.

Barely one month before handing over power, President Goodluck Jonathan has appointed a former Governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi, as chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission, SEC.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/182162-jonathan-appoints-peter-obi-sec-chairman-sacks-nhis-boss.html
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by Obojuju: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Like Tinubu Like Sowore....Shame on you. The evil men that worked to bring calamity Buhari upon Nigerians in 2015.
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by Wickedfact: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tareq1105:

It's even a criminal thing to do. The investment no matter how profitable it could be, it's in conflict with the oath he took as governor. How can you invest state money in a business that you're the major shareholder? It's like using Anambra State money to boost your ailing business. It's criminal and cannot happen in a sane country. And you would want me to agree with you that Obi wouldn't have committed greater blunder if he was Gov of rich Lagos State? Only God can say the amount of Lagos money he would have invested in his private beer business. Our northern brothers wouldn't allow that o.

Obi had been allowed a free pass because he was always a political apprentice. Now that he wants to try his luck in a National election, he will be stripped bare, laid upside down and frisked.
Let him go and explain to the States with the largest voting populations why he stole Anambra's money and invested it in a private business of alcohol.
Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by Emerie22(m): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3rd Class (aka Dpass) philosophy graduate peter giringory obi is in the mud. The dullard is not fit to be lga chairman let alone president.

You are so pained bro
So sorry for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures / Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC / Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.