Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island (859 Views)

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi / Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by swaggerjack: 12:30am On Jul 22, 2022
Throwback Pandora: Peter Obi Said He Only Has $15 million dollars In Account in British Virgin Island as exposed by Pandora Papers in his interview with Rueben Abati from Arise TV.

Watch from the 20:00 minute mark in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35-kgC_oqdA

Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by swaggerjack: 12:33am On Jul 22, 2022
Are we to believe it is only $15 million dollars and not more.

1 Like

Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by swaggerjack: 12:54am On Jul 22, 2022
Frontpage Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, Seun, Justwise...we have commend him for giving us a ballpark figure even though he maybe lieing about the true amount.
Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by Oilwell(m): 1:24am On Jul 22, 2022
A Good market sells itself - African proverb

It is becoming clearer and clearer every day who the real thief is between Ahmed Tinubu and Peter Obi. One person was a billionaire before He became a governor, the other person was not.

They have searched and searched still they got nothing on Peter Obi. Chaii!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by swaggerjack: 1:28am On Jul 22, 2022
Oilwell:

It is becoming clearer and clearer every day who the real thief is between Ahmed Tinubu and Peter Obi.
Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by Oilwell(m): 1:31am On Jul 22, 2022
swaggerjack, I have bought this 100×60 plot waiting for your response
Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by swaggerjack: 1:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Oilwell:
swaggerjack, I have bought this 100×60 plot waiting for your response
Peter Obi is the best choice out of the three evils, but he is no saint.
Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by Oilwell(m): 1:45am On Jul 22, 2022
swaggerjack:

Peter Obi is the best choice out of the three evils, but he is no saint.

He has said it himself countless times that He is not a saint.

If you know that He is the best among the three, why then are you assassinating his person/ character all over nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by swaggerjack: 4:31am On Jul 22, 2022
Oilwell:

If you know that He is the best among the three, why then are you assassinating his person/ character all over nairaland.
I give equal treatment to Atiku the marabout grand patron, Tinubu the Chicago drug lord and and Peter Obi. It is only fair they get the same scrutiny- even though I know Peter Obi is the best of the three- I know at the end of the day he is still a Nigerian politician at heart.

Tinubu and Atiku represent the personification of the evil nature of man, they are the devil personified.

1 Like

Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by swaggerjack: 4:47am On Jul 22, 2022
Oilwell:

I am conflicted-on one hand I am supporting him to win. And at the same time I remember he is just a typical Nigerian politician who doesn't deserve any of our support. However, we have to make the choice of the best of three evils.
Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by nzeobi(m): 5:03am On Jul 22, 2022
He said 15% of 500 million dollars. Listen to the news well before you continue with your propaganda, The trust funds were set up with the advice of his bank in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by Validated: 5:15am On Jul 22, 2022
Op, you have not noticed that evryone has left you behind? Your propaganda is STALE
Think of something else.
Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by Bawsse(m): 5:20am On Jul 22, 2022
He no de fear you na... Na why he tell you the truth?

You are so used to lies that you can't appreciate a truth teller..... This man has always been rich even before coming back to naija to be a governor

He is the ONLY governor in Nigeria who had a credit line of ONE MILLION POUNDS when he was leaving the UK.....

Go and ask what credit line is, if you are as dumb as you sound

1 Like

Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by swaggerjack: 5:27am On Jul 22, 2022
nzeobi:
He said 15% of 500 million dollars. Listen to the news well before you continue with your propaganda, The trust funds were set up with the advice of his bank in the UK.
You failed in Mathematics in school; 15% of $500 million dollars is $75 million dollars.

He said 3% of $500 million dollars, which is $15 million dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by nzeobi(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2022
swaggerjack:

You failed in Mathematics in school; 15% of $500 million dollars is $75 million dollars.

He said 3% of $500 million dollars, which is $15 million dollars.

Go and watch the video again,he said 15% of the quoted sum of 500 million dollars which he said he will sponsor any body to go and find out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by BATified2023: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Oilwell:

It is becoming clearer and clearer every day who the real thief is between Ahmed Tinubu and Peter Obi. One person was a billionaire before He became a governor, the other person was not.

They have searched and searched still they got nothing on Peter Obi. Chaii!!!!!!!!!

Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by swaggerjack: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
nzeobi:

Go and watch the video again,he said 15% of the quoted sum of 500 million dollars which he said he will sponsor any body to go and find out
He said 3%
Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by swaggerjack: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Peter Obi was former Chairman of Fidelity Bank before he became governor, so he can somehwhat use that as a basis to claim that is how he became rich.

How did Tinubu a mere Treasurer in Mobil become the richest politician in the country that flies around the world in a $38 million private jet.

Peter Obi that was Chairman of Fidelity Bank and who TMC urchins claim looted Anambra security votes, doesn't own a private jet and flies commercial with the rest of us.
Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by FreeStuffsNG: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
swaggerjack:

He said 3%
If you believe him then you can believe that his investment in Inter brew is now worth $100m too. I have never seen him give the correct numbers anytime he quotes numbers and he is better off avoiding numbers.
He is not going to win though so it really does not matter.

9 Likes

Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
swaggerjack:
Peter Obi was former Chairman of Fidelity Bank before he became governor, so he can somehwhat use that as a basis to claim that is how he became rich.

How did Tinubu a mere Treasurer in Mobil become the richest politician in the country that flies around the world in a $38 million private jet.

Peter Obi that was Chairman of Fidelity Bank and who TMC urchins claim looted Anambra security votes, doesn't own a private jet and flies commercial with the rest of us.

He doesn't have to make a claim, his journey into wealth is well-known. Having a sole franchise on Heinz is enough to make anyone extremely rich.

Go to Main Market and see people that has franchise on products that doesn't even have a surname and see their financial growth.
Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by kanupapilo: 6:47pm On Feb 24
WhatCanIsay:

He doesn't have to make a claim, his journey into wealth is well-known. Having a sole franchise on Heinz is enough to make anyone extremely rich.

Go to Main Market and see people that has franchise on products that doesn't even have a surname and see their financial growth.
No Nigerian politician is a saint.
Re: Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island by swaggerjack: 11:05pm On Feb 24
We need Peter Obi to return the money to Anambra state government coffers. Charles Soludo needs the funds for development.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors4peterobi Medical Outreach In Taraba (pictures) / Wike Meets Tinubu In France — Horse-trading To Work Against Atiku / Nnewi One Million March For Peter Obi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.