Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? (50265 Views)

Breaking: Bola Tinubu Isn't His Real Name but Amoda Ogunlere- he is 87 Years Old / Meet Yekini Amoda Ogunlewe A.K.A Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Photos / Bola Tinubu’s Real Name Is Yekini Amoda Ogunlere From Iragbiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Throwback: 6:17am On Jul 22, 2022
Some initially claimed he was Sangodele.

Now they claimed he was Ogunlere.

Later they will claim he is Fagbola.

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Beremx(f): 6:17am On Jul 22, 2022
Who cares what his name is. All I know is that he isn’t fit to rule Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Dshocker(m): 6:17am On Jul 22, 2022
ivandragon:
If they really wanted to fact check, then they would investigate the schools he went to in nigeria for primary & secondary education.

If that can't be done, the man should be left alone. Nigerians will decide his fate one way or another come 2023.

Why will they leave him alone, when he is contesting for the office of the number citizen.

Let go and rest
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by iamyemiakins(m): 6:18am On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu sef!
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by PointZerom: 6:18am On Jul 22, 2022
grin grin

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Daniel207(m): 6:18am On Jul 22, 2022
Election is not only about ranting online. Stop wasting time selling peter obi. He can try again after year. Tinubu for president. Don't waste your vote.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 22, 2022
I just find the name hilarious grin

Amoda yekini ogunlere grin person wey give am this name no try at all grin

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by jeffizy(m): 6:18am On Jul 22, 2022
angry
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Jamiubond009(m): 6:18am On Jul 22, 2022
grin
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by edwardaigb: 6:19am On Jul 22, 2022
People should vote their choice and stop all this.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by DLSReigns: 6:19am On Jul 22, 2022
In saner climes, someone with so many baggage wont even attempt to be president not to talk of gaining supporters. Certainly, if you vote selfishly or for the sake of Nigeria , you shall reap what you deserve when the government is installed.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by treatise: 6:19am On Jul 22, 2022
MMWandali:
Fact checkers
Paid BAT checkers
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by PointZerom: 6:20am On Jul 22, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Ipob people dey ment Aje!!

From Buhari to Jibril elsudan

Now Tinubu don turn Yekini Amoda Aguleri

Won IPOB troll even called him, Sangodele hahaha I had to explain to him Sango means ThunderGod or Amadioha, Sangodele is like saying thunder fire your household

Fact check the primary and secondary schools he attended in Nigeria....e get why.

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by RexTramadol1: 6:20am On Jul 22, 2022
ivandragon:
If they really wanted to fact check, then they would investigate the schools he went to in nigeria for primary & secondary education.

If that can't be done, the man should be left alone. Nigerians will decide his fate one way or another come 2023.

I guess he has paid the CDD too…… don’t forget they work with the UK govt.

You guys Ehn, they fact check na problem, they don’t, na Wahala.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by DKM123: 6:21am On Jul 22, 2022
See thier mouth like "fact check". APC loves to call Nigerians stewpid with thier deceptive BS just because they could easily get away with thier lies in 2015 when Nigerians were gullible AF. But our eyes are opened now and we no longer fall for every of thier OBVIOUS lies!

So WHAT 'FACT WAS CHECKED" IN THIS ARTICLE now?!!!

No single fact was checked, yet Daily Trust which has been APC propaganda machine since 2012 and formerly owned by Tinubu is calling it fact check. Fact check my left yansh!

Infact, this is a major proof that Tinubu changed his name and that he is fake cos it wouldn't have taken Daily Trust rocket science to bring in the "facts" if he didn't change it. Even a 12year old who wanted to debunk it will easily go to the schools to verify but the secrecy surrounding it proves that Drugnubu has skeletons to hide.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Gbogbowa: 6:21am On Jul 22, 2022
That man called Tinubu is a liar ,if he can lie about pastor Adeboye endorsed Muslim Muslim ticket then he can lie about anything,I don't believe adult can tell lies like this until I know lia Mohammed and Ahmed Tinubu,the Mohammed and the Ahmed in there names should be deleted because the prophet will be ashamed of liar's like them

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by olas24u(f): 6:21am On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=mployer post=114965492]Lol

Nonsense.

Why not provide evidence that his name has remained the same all through his life by showing copies of his certificates, both primary and secondary schools.

This fact check thing is becoming a nuisance.[/quote

All the babies produced in your baby factories answer which names at the end of production ?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Daniel207(m): 6:22am On Jul 22, 2022
Let take closer look at Lagos Economy. Best state in Nigeria. Tinubu can do it. Vote wisely. Power must shift to the south. Yoruba lo kan. Vote for Tinubu. Don't let anyone deceive you. Peter can try again after 8 years.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by ivandragon: 6:24am On Jul 22, 2022
RexTramadol1:

I guess he has paid the CDD too…… don’t forget they work with the UK govt.

You guys Ehn, they fact check na problem, they don’t, na Wahala.

Fact check involves investigation to debunk another allegation or story.

What investigation has been carried out by the Fact Checkers that they arrived at their 'no evidence' conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by ecolime(m): 6:25am On Jul 22, 2022
No investigation whatsoever and you called this a Fact check?

Everything about the man people now know is BAT is mysterious.

It used to be Sangodele decades ago, now its Ogunlere.

Only God and Tinubu knows his true name.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by OMYKROIN: 6:25am On Jul 22, 2022
Damn!
The evil run when no one is chasing him.
Allah and prophet mohamed are bastards.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Uchedeformula: 6:26am On Jul 22, 2022
This is a mere narration not a fact check. What are your findings? Did you at least visit any of the schools? Or at least get a confirmatory statement from a classmate? As you dey so, can you swear that you don't know any of your Papa (primary or secondary school) classmate, talkless of your own classmates?

Oga, the title of this story is wrong and d story itself has no element of fact-finding.

Meanwhile, I don't know if Jagaban changed his name or not, and it's none of my business. My position is that your fact-check is both weak and lame.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by UptownVibes(m): 6:28am On Jul 22, 2022
This idiot is even working for APC.. Fool!
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by azikiweironsi(m): 6:29am On Jul 22, 2022
Here we go again. All of a sudden people have forgotten Ekweremadu, Kyari, Kanu, No election in the East etc..... But somehow, Tinubu must be the man to beat in the coming general election if not, why all the noise ? Maybe there is something spectacular about this man that's yet to be revealed. Ok o researchers continue.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Gbogbowa: 6:29am On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:
This has to stop

This politics of hate has to stop......am warning the people taking this man matter personal and working 24hrs to destroy him.

He contesting so has other people.....why the so much hate??

Attack him Politically and not his person......which politician isn't corrupt In nigeria??

On election day everyone is free to vote who they want so I don't understand the obsession with this man.

Sometimes when hates get too much you start wondering if the hater is mentally OK.
how can you separate personality from politics its impossible, let him show us is primary and secondary schools certificate at least he should have a photo copy somewhere, why is he insulting the intelligence of Nigerians that is foolishness
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by sunboy(m): 6:30am On Jul 22, 2022
Subsidywise20:
Tinubu is who he claims to be

Having said that, we should not vote for him because

1. He was not that spectacular as Lagos governor...his successor did better than him

2. He is the candidate of APC....a party that has failed over the last 7 years in running this country effectively.

I’m not a fan of Tinubu but he the biggest contributor to the modern Lagos we see now. Successors you talk about only follow through on his plans. And that, if we don’t do party politics in Nigeria, a lot of things would have been in place.

But the idea of pdp started this project, apc need to start its own from scratch is one of our problems, lack of continuity, and that’s what Lagos had been lucky to enjoy since Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by ufotunang: 6:31am On Jul 22, 2022
So he is even from osun state and he is claiming he is from Lagos...lot of controversies and secrecy/ secrets in tinubu... nawaoooo
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Gbogbowa: 6:32am On Jul 22, 2022
Abeg make I begging go to work there is Dignity In LABOUR
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by kosovo(m): 6:32am On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:
This has to stop

This politics of hate has to stop......am warning the people taking this man matter personal and working 24hrs to destroy him.

He contesting so has other people.....why the so much hate??

Attack him Politically and not his person......which politician isn't corrupt In nigeria??

On election day everyone is free to vote who they want so I don't understand the obsession with this man.

Sometimes when hates get too much you start wondering if the hater is mentally OK.
Ewedu
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by jrusky(m): 6:33am On Jul 22, 2022
Guys, Guys, Guys can you pls stop all these shit? Let this man be or you all go to hell. Biko na wetin naa? We wake up every morning it's about Tinubu we goes to bed at night its about Tinubu this or that what nonsense is this for God sake?

You don't like him then don't vote for him full stop. It's not by force we have other 14 Party candidates vying for the presidency pls end these shit or go to hell.

Whatever name he want to bear let him bear it that is his cup of tea vote other candidate and hold your peace and I repeat or rot in hell.

His party has chose him and he can not be removed any longer simply vote other party you trusted with no drug case, no name change, no agbado or whatever bulshit.

I'm not voting him nor apc that is why I don't bloody care what tinubu is or did I'm voting PDP so why should I develop high BP on top apc and Tinubu matter?

Pls all of you go and find job or go to hell I'm sick of all these shits.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters / Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht / Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.