Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,396 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? (50246 Views)

Breaking: Bola Tinubu Isn't His Real Name but Amoda Ogunlere- he is 87 Years Old / Meet Yekini Amoda Ogunlewe A.K.A Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Photos / Bola Tinubu’s Real Name Is Yekini Amoda Ogunlere From Iragbiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Harrynight(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2022
cern:
What the hell. Another one from IPIGs.
You cannot turn us against our own. Whether you like it or not, IPIG Obi will have 10% vote for the South West, 1% from the north, 30% from South South, whatever from Biafra. Make una rest on top Asiwaju matter abeg.

But ain't you been watching the man speaking and see for urself the man isn't strong and healthy enough for this task?
Abi una wan kee the old man?
You guys should advise him to rest, take care of himself and then you guys should unanimously come up with a younger, vibrant energetic, qualified and competent candidate?
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by greggng: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2022
Does it mean that all the people he went to school with have all died . Atleast I saw buharis secondary school mates ...some of them paid him a visit
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by tony0806: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2022
Miroslavv:

What about the Nigerians that supported Christian -Christian ticket during Good-luck Jonathan and Namadi Sambo's time ? Your sentiments are grossly bias.

Who told you that Namadi Sambo is a Christian?
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Ipob people dey ment Aje!!

From Buhari to Jibril elsudan

Now Tinubu don turn Yekini Amoda Aguleri

One IPOB troll even called him, Sangodele hahaha I had to explain to him Sango means ThunderGod or Amadioha, Sangodele is like saying thunder fire your household

Go and Work and stop trolling. Use your time to help your life abeg
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Moh247: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2022
obynzo:

Go and Work and stop trolling. Use your time to help your life abeg

I know you are trying to beg for money qouting me morning afternoon and night like your life is dependant on my comment

Send your Bitcoin wallet let me bless your family for the weekend or if you are in the US let me send you Direct Deposit so that you can be useful with your life and family

Don't be ashamed
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Kfed4ril(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2022
ivandragon:
If they really wanted to fact check, then they would investigate the schools he went to in nigeria for primary & secondary education.

If that can't be done, the man should be left alone. Nigerians will decide his fate one way or another come 2023.

Has he even told us the name of the primary and secondary school he went to so we can start investigating
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by KingLarry04: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2022
IamAsiri:

Can't you people make your points without talking like thugs? At the end of the day, they say Southwesterners are uncultured which is not true.
Pls did you understand this quote?
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2022
Moh247:

I know you are trying to beg for money qouting me morning afternoon and night like your life is dependant on my comment

Send your Bitcoin wallet let me bless your family for the weekend or if you are in the US let me send you Direct Deposit so that you can be useful with your life and family

Don't be ashamed

Go and send me your CV and stop bragging before you were claiming you own companies that make so much in Fiat currency, now you are claiming you have Bitcoin. Oga send me your CV i can refer you to the US office of my company let them help you with a job so that you will stop being a nuisance here on nairaland.
BTW it is night time in the US so unless you are a security guard which you are not, then you are not in US but in Lagos here famzying, and loafing about
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2022
tony0806:

Who told you that Namadi Sambo is a Christian?

Omo I think say Namadi Sambo na Christian oh!
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Prozico22(m): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2022
cern:

Stop playing devil baba. Don't wish people bad. If you wish someone death, you will get the death to. Simple. How has Tinubu affected you negatively? Go and curse all the failures that ruled your state in the past baba.
my state was never a failure and apc and pdp can never rule my state we have the highest billionaire in nigeria and very low poverty rate you know the state
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by AK481(m): 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
ivandragon:
If they really wanted to fact check, then they would investigate the schools he went to in nigeria for primary & secondary education.

If that can't be done, the man should be left alone. Nigerians will decide his fate one way or another come 2023.

very poor job
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Jimbadly: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jack500:

We will vote him like that, you can hang yourself

Obviously you're insane and not mentally balanced to be considering voting a senile, washed up great grand father with a history of embezzlement of public funds for president.

You've sold your destiny and that of your retched family for pittance. Tueh!!
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by SuperbCrown: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
cern:
You cannot turn us against our own. Whether you like it or not, IPIG Obi will have 10% vote for the South West, 1% from the north, 30% from South South, whatever from Biafra. Make una rest on top Asiwaju matter abeg.

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Vitally123: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
ivandragon:

When he didn't submit the names of primary and secondary schools he attended in Nigeria to INEC form? Where will they check it? Everything forge, forge, what can the youths learn from such people?
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by wiseoneking: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
cern:
Even upto 10% from SW, without structures? I bet you, Tinubu won't get 1% in SE and 5% in SS. 15 in NC.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Morphinne: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-tinubu-bear-yekini-amoda-ogunlere

Nothing dey shock us again. These same set of people believe that they’re being ruled by Jibrin; a clone from Sudan grin
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by truthfinder319: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Only the jobless Sudan Jubril peddlers will believe that balderdash. Look at Wale Tinubu of OANDO and other Tinubus and verify physically. No DNA needed. Asiwaju the tormentor of children of hate and products of baby factories. BAT is coming

Ekundayo7574:

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-tinubu-bear-yekini-amoda-ogunlere

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by truthfinder319: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
Only the jobless Sudan Jubril peddlers will believe that balderdash. Look at Wale Tinubu and other Tinubus and verify physically. No DNA needed. Asiwaju the tormentor of children of hate and products of baby factories. BAT is coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by sunboy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Antivirus92:
you're a Tinubu supporter, say the truth and stop hiding...
Lagos has been developed from the time of the white men to when it was the federal capital territory....
Tinubu offered little to nothing there

Lol do I hate Tinubu no he’s human.
Do I like him ? Hell No! He still enough from Lagos.
Do I want Tinubu Atiku or Obi be Nigerian President? HELL NO!

Digest that.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Yankee101: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ask his counterparts like Bode George who have said the same thing on national forums

He's also from Osun as implied
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Jack500: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jimbadly:

Obviously you're insane and not mentally balanced to be considering voting a senile, washed up great grand father with a history of embezzlement of public funds for president.

You've sold your destiny and that of your retched family for pittance. Tueh!!

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun rule 2

Next time you engage your brain before typing
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by PharmacyStore: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hmm, so what do we believe now
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by OMYKROIN: 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
olas24u:

I asked you a question because I know you guys don't do adoption ,you only manufacturer or steal them.Adoption is recognized in law and you cannot create stories .

Was that why your grand patron the paedophile and imbecilic pig the fake arse prophet mohamed was wandering the arabian desert raping female toddlers who just had their umbilical cord fallen off?
Was that why your perv demon allah transferred his brain to his flaccid uncircumcised pig penile rod leaving his cranium porous and deciduous?

I need your frank and honest reply still that of tinubu comes up to you to have selfie with you, will you agree if not for anything for your brain at least to still recognise patterns and your delusions after being grated by the stench from both his urine and ammonia laden clothing and unbrushed very unkempt dirty and smelly oral cavity that has been decimated with drugs?

Another one, why would a supposed prophet be penising a 6 year old aisha, wasn't he senile and mad?
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by OMYKROIN: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
tunjijones:

Well as I am now. I am not supporting any of those criminals called politicians. I see all of them as the same. Obi wasn't outstanding when he was a governor. So I wonder where all these praises are coming from. Same thing Nigerian did for APC in 2015.

I don't believe that Nigeria will get better anytime soon with this current system. If the country is not restructured we will never have any meaningful progress.

That is why I have started planing my exit from the God forsaken country.

Read my lips carefully, NIGERIA WILL NOT GET BETTER ANYTIME SOON.

Thank you, same as I, Nigeria is already gone.
Tinubu is playing on our indecision, Obi is trying to deceive us, Atiku is about to be used to enslave us the more.

Nigeria is already gone with no remedy, am not interested in raising it from the dead.

I was arguing with my colleague who studied mechanical engineering and he was shouting on top of his voice with the highest confidence that he being a mech engine graduate that I can't lecture him or tell him that it is because of the wings of an airplane that lifts the plane upwards and that the engine can not be creating only thrust, that the engine makes the plane fly and that without the wings an airplane can take to the air, he cited a hot air balloon as a craft that flies without wings and same is applied to airplane. It happened yesterday and it was then I gave up hope in Nigeria, he is a muslim, he is supporting tinubu and he is 41 years old.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by OMYKROIN: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

Well only dunce see everyone who has contrary opinions to theirs has toads.

I wish seun can actually do mentally evaluation for people before joining this forum.

Writing this long epistle because I have a different opinion how things should be done shows you mentally sick.

No!
You don't have a different opinion, you are actually sick. I don't know of all ya that lick the scrotal sack of politicians ever was born by a woman and if you tasted the breast milk of a woman.

If you are a muslim almajiri, I'll make an exception for you cos already those ones are coursed for life, same way am seeing that natural curse manifesting in your choice of life.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by lookingfly: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2022
Where is PST bakare after the fake hearing from God that he's the next president grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo) / Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.