Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? (50243 Views)

Breaking: Bola Tinubu Isn't His Real Name but Amoda Ogunlere- he is 87 Years Old / Meet Yekini Amoda Ogunlewe A.K.A Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Photos / Bola Tinubu’s Real Name Is Yekini Amoda Ogunlere From Iragbiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by honor4me: 6:33am On Jul 22, 2022
Whatever they like let them call him. That’s our President come 2023. No shaking!!!

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by tillaman(m): 6:33am On Jul 22, 2022
Yes so I heard they said that’s why he couldn’t present his primary school certificate
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by stanisbaratheon: 6:33am On Jul 22, 2022
Nairaland is a really funny space.
This is the only place you see the supporter of a man fact-checking the man. How is the fact-checking process going to be without bias when you support the man you're fact-checking ?
How many records did you go through to come to your conclusion?

I think all fact-checkers should be posting their citations here if their conclusions should be taken serious.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by NaijaCowFarm: 6:34am On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:
This has to stop

This politics of hate has to stop......am warning the people taking this man matter personal and working 24hrs to destroy him.

He contesting so has other people.....why the so much hate??

Attack him Politically and not his person......which politician isn't corrupt In nigeria??

On election day everyone is free to vote who they want so I don't understand the obsession with this man.

Sometimes when hates get too much you start wondering if the hater is mentally OK.

Is Bobo chicago your hope for future? Then yu have no future!

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by OMYKROIN: 6:35am On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=olas24u post=114965629][/quote]

The same way the slimy dirty pig prophet mohamed was roaming about the medina desert causing mayhem, chaos, murder, stealing and kidnapping in the medina deserts, no wonder in his final mission of trying to rape a woman he murdered the husband, he was served with rat poisson. The idiot died painfully with tears in his eyes, nose gushing with catarrh, tongue stuck out with ground thirty brown tobacco and opium stained and plagued teeth and saliva everywhere. This is same idiot that said it was the hopeless rabid blood thirsty demon allah that sent him, sent him from where? Of course he was buried in a shallow grave in which hungry roaming swine exhumed his petrifying carcass and ate every inch of it. The nymphomaniac has been swimming in the digestive juices of these swines up till today.

His worthless terror manual the quoran at least is what is the powering you dirty muslims and fuelling your lies and terrorism. Nincompoops.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Arabaincubus: 6:35am On Jul 22, 2022
This new image laundering is late and dead on arrival.

The only way to solve it is by Tinubu producing his certificates. He may even be a native of Dahomey since he has uncertain origin and begining.

Why can't Nigeria deal with verifiable and straightforward people?
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Okobola146: 6:35am On Jul 22, 2022
How much are they paying you for all these your useless fact checks? We know your type, money for hand, lie for mouth.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by ejimatic: 6:37am On Jul 22, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-tinubu-bear-yekini-amoda-ogunlere

. The Igbos are using one mouth to prise and promote Obi despite his frailties and using the other mouth to condemn Tinubu and give him names.The Yorubas despite thier education and experiences are using their two mouths to condemn Tinubu with his foibles.The Hausas are using one mouth to praise Tinubu and the other mouth to eulogise Atiku,their son.Only God knows thier minds but I think they understand thier politics even when majority are not uneducated.One thing is certain in 2023 a tribe will smile while two will be sad. Yorubas shoukd continue with thier self destruction campaign against Tinubu. It is they that will be in the servitude of the North for another 8years. Who is saint out of the three major candidates? Is it Tinubu or Atiku or Obi ? Who? Nobody ! Let us live Nigerians to decide in 2023. As for me I have been saying it it will be detrimental for Yorubas and Igbos to allow Hausa Fulan iunder any guise to continue to rule us for another 8 years!

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Okobola146: 6:37am On Jul 22, 2022
OMYKROIN:

The same way the slimy dirty pig prophet mohamed was roaming about the medina desert causing mayhem, chaos, murder, stealing and kidnapping in the medina deserts, no wonder in his final mission of trying to rape a woman he murdered the husband, he was served with rat poisson. The idiot died painfully with tears in his eyes, nose gushing with catarrh, tongue stuck out with ground thirty brown tobacco and opium stained and plagued teeth and saliva everywhere. This is same idiot that said it was the hopeless rabid blood thirsty demon allah that sent him, sent him from where? Of course he was buried in a shallow grave in which hungry roaming swine exhumed his petrifying carcass and ate every inch of it. The nymphomaniac has been swimming in the digestive juices of these swines up till today.

His worthless terror manual the quoran at least is what is the powering you dirty muslims and fuelling your lies and terrorism. Nincompoops.
see as I just dey laugh Mohammed
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Godoverevery: 6:37am On Jul 22, 2022
Gbogbowa:
how can you separate personality from politics its impossible, let him show us is primary and secondary schools certificate at least he should have a photo copy somewhere, why is he insulting the intelligence of Nigerians that is foolishness
And if he shows you and it true he did change is name ....is that a crime??

Don't people change there names??

Like he just need to swear affidavits to effect that.....you people should rest abeg.

Is just a sign youth in this country have no focus because there better things to discussed than tinubu all the time.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Coldfeets: 6:37am On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu is sinister.

Just like his fake bishops.

God forbid BAT thing.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by olas24u(f): 6:38am On Jul 22, 2022
OMYKROIN:

And you wrote all these ?and not making sense after a long write-up.Thise drugs are very bad for you.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Benwallt(m): 6:39am On Jul 22, 2022
Even tuface sang it "if nobody talks about you, you are nobody" One fact can't be deduced from here and that's BOLA AHMED TINUBU, THE JAGABAN OF BORGU is a house hold name in Nigeria. All things being equal, he is got this one.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Okobola146: 6:39am On Jul 22, 2022
ejimatic:
. The Igbos are using one mouth to prise and promote Obi despite his frailties and using the other mouth to condemn Tinubu and give him names.The Yorubas despite thier education and experiences are using their two mouths to condemn Tinubu with his foibles.The Hausas are using one mouth to praise Tinubu and the other mouth to eulogise Atiku,their son.Only God knows thier minds.One thing is certain in 2023 a tribe will smile while two will be sad. Yorubas shoukd continue with thier self destruction campaign against Tinubu. It is they that will be in the servitude of the North for another 8years. Who is saint out of the three major candidates? Is it Tinubu or Atiku or Obi ? Who? Nobody ! Let us live Nigerians to decide in 2023. As for me I have been saying it it will be detrimental for Yorubas and Igbos to allow Hausa Fulan iunder any guise to continue to rule us for another 8 years!
so because Tinubu is Yoruba, all of us must following him blindly like people like you, not minding his dirty past? Your head must be paining you. Nonsense!
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Godoverevery: 6:39am On Jul 22, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Is Bobo chicago your hope for future? Then yu have no future!
Jobless people are the one who need to find there future.

My future is in my hands bro......I don't waste my time and life hating another man.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:40am On Jul 22, 2022
ivandragon:
If they really wanted to fact check, then they would investigate the schools he went to in nigeria for primary & secondary education.

If that can't be done, the man should be left alone. Nigerians will decide his fate one way or another come 2023.

Depression is real
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by edungene7: 6:43am On Jul 22, 2022
The mysterious event surrounding Tinubus life is enough for a season film even from birth Father's name is unknown as presented by encyclopedia about him no home town or village it would be a national catastrophe to allow him become president
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Born2Breed(f): 6:43am On Jul 22, 2022
Is that how to fact-check?

Your silliness is infuriating
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

I went on exile when it became clear to me that my life was in danger,” Tinubu said in his claim.
However, Wikipedia, an online encyclopedia, didn’t capture any previous change in Tinubu’s name.

we went to my father primary school to get his certificate after his death to very important documentation

imagine this lie did the thief also loot the school record in the school as well!

bullshit
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Bolu004(m): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2022
The controversies surrounding Tinubu is enough to disqualify him but this is Nigeria.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by OMYKROIN: 6:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:
This has to stop

This politics of hate has to stop......am warning the people taking this man matter personal and working 24hrs to destroy him.

He contesting so has other people.....why the so much hate??

Attack him Politically and not his person......which politician isn't corrupt In nigeria??

On election day everyone is free to vote who they want so I don't understand the obsession with this man.

Sometimes when hates get too much you start wondering if the hater is mentally OK.

Did you actually make that statement, so you are consciously and deliberately supporting a corrupt politician?
So we patriotic Nigerians shouldn't scrutinise the character of someone that will be handling the affairs that directly affects our life?
Damn! If you've sold your worthless conscience for a plate of corn and cassava, am actually thinking of my generations unborn cos they will curse me if I did noting to give them a soft landing.

Seriously, a dieing malignant morbid creature that can't raise and hold steadily the Nigerian flag that is less than 0.0089kg and can't control his diseased bladder and kidneyy; someone that shoots to france to recharge his battery, someone desperate enough to lie to everyone's faces that we can all go to hell is who I will just relax and allow him rule me. Since he made lagos a safe heaven, why not go and charge his depleted battery in one of those state hospitals he modernised?

GUY YOU HAVE THE CONSCIENCE OF A TOAD THAT JUST SAW A FLY, All you bat supporters are just some slimy toads as your grand drug patron.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by tunjijones(m): 6:47am On Jul 22, 2022
tony0806:
Muslim - Muslim ticket! Any Nigerian supporting this simply doesn't love the unity of Nigerians. Prepare for more agitations from separatist if BAT "ever" wins the general elections in February 2023

What if he wins in a free and fair election .

Cos most of you shouting obedient don't have PVC.

Do you have PVC.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by OMYKROIN: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2022
olas24u:

And you wrote all these ?and not making sense after a long write-up.Thise drugs are very bad for you.

My main intention was not to make sense if you actually had common sense. The idiotic prophet was a drug abuser na, if he were to be alive today, na tramadol and cocaine him go dey snort. He was such an outlasted beast of no nation.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Blackman7: 6:52am On Jul 22, 2022
Yekini amugbo

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Dmacqh(m): 6:53am On Jul 22, 2022
BAT remembers his birthday ?

Why didn’t he remember his primary , secondary school ? What about his classmates or teachers ? What about his age grades in his village ?

He wants to hold Nigeria with his shaking hands that can’t hold paper ? He wants to speak for Nigeria , when he can’t speak for himself coherently !!! He wants to work for Nigeria , when he can’t walk properly ? He wants to run Nigeria affairs when he can’t run ? The brain he’s acclaimed to be his prized asset , is already forgetting his party name !!!

Soon we will watch AA on Arise TV . We will watch his pre-recorded and edited interview. Watch them tell us it’s live.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by PaedophileProph: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2022
grin
Your conclusion is way fluffy and designed sentimentally to arrive at the conclusion of exonerate the person of the said hypothetical statements.

From the observation you made about his inability to either produce his primary or secondary educational records and it's inconceivable to assume that anyone could forget atleast the name of their School(s) and if this that was the case , it makes him mentally incapacitated - still valid .
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by doneback04: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2022
After this man brought a fake bishop in the unveiling of his vice, I can tell you that there's nothing impossible that tinubu can not do.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by cardoctor(m): 6:54am On Jul 22, 2022
This whole thing is becoming a very big joke.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Judolisco(m): 6:54am On Jul 22, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

NO evidence too to prove that his house was raised by security operatives
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by OMYKROIN: 6:56am On Jul 22, 2022
tunjijones:

What if he wins in a free and fair election .

Cos most of you shouting obedient don't have PVC.

Do you have PVC.

How can he even allow a free, fair and safe elections?
Didn't he gather conductors, hookup old milfs and touts and wore them cassocks for a picture charade to lie to the public that CAN supported him?
Didn't he lie that he met Adeboye and co for deliberations?
Wasn't he wanted in the US for drugs?
Can he raise a less than 0.067kg flag without collapsing out of exhaustion?
Does he have control of his bladder and is he not always accompanied with strong pungent amonnia smell?
Does he remember to brush his teeth? A peculiar characteristics of drug abusers.
Oga go and rest please.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by bewla(m): 6:56am On Jul 22, 2022
tony0806:
Muslim - Muslim ticket! Any Nigerian supporting this simply doesn't love the unity of Nigerians. Prepare for more agitations from separatist if BAT "ever" wins the general elections in February 2023
Now you want blood of baboon to suck the little life that remains with us abi

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Isobug: 6:57am On Jul 22, 2022
Subsidywise20:
Tinubu is who he claims to be

Having said that, we should not vote for him because

1. He was not that spectacular as Lagos governor...his successor did better than him

2. He is the candidate of APC....a party that has failed over the last 7 years in running this country effectively.
Now this is fair politicking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.