Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? (50189 Views)

Breaking: Bola Tinubu Isn't His Real Name but Amoda Ogunlere- he is 87 Years Old / Meet Yekini Amoda Ogunlewe A.K.A Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Photos / Bola Tinubu’s Real Name Is Yekini Amoda Ogunlere From Iragbiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Decent09(m): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Godoverevery:

First of all I don't support any party infact I don't have a pvc now (lost it in my wallet in 2020).

I don't care who wins in 2023 .....whoever people vote so be it.

In 2015 I was clearly against politics of hate and till I die my stands on it won't change.

One foolishing thing Nigerians do Is to fight for a politician against another....lol.......people who there kids will later marry each other.

There no permanent friend or enemy in politics is all about interest....never forget this.

Does it makes sense ..... you contesting for a elective position and your family and personal life is been talked about everyday instead of what you have to offer??

You know if a candidate have nothing to offer or he has already Spoil his name from the Electorates, then he will use his ill gotten money to employ miscreants to tarnish the image of others
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 7:47am On Jul 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:
All these are pointers to the fact that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the Incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Citizens need to Know...keep them coming although in biased manner by not beaming searchlight on other candidates

Anyone who liked this comment deserves a 50% cut in their salary.

oh wait,urchins survive through giveaways not intellectually sophisticated enough to perform tasks that give salaries as rewards.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by dantewest: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2022
Why will a useless and worthless analysis be pushed to the front page?

Is this how analysis is done by sensible people.

Trash content ought to be in the dustbin
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2022
Subsidywise20:
Tinubu is who he claims to be

Having said that, we should not vote for him because

1. He was not that spectacular as Lagos governor...his successor did better than him

2. He is the candidate of APC....a party that has failed over the last 7 years in running this country effectively.

You guys keep forgetting that it's the politicians that constitute the party and not the "party" that's the problem.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Toks2008(m): 7:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-tinubu-bear-yekini-amoda-ogunlere

What is it with these nonsense fact check? Is this how to fact check?

Enough of these foolish threads biko.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by caprini1: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Ipob people dey ment Aje!!

From Buhari to Jibril elsudan

Now Tinubu don turn Yekini Amoda Aguleri

One IPOB troll even called him, Sangodele hahaha I had to explain to him Sango means ThunderGod or Amadioha, Sangodele is like saying thunder fire your household

The surname of the best footballer in my primary school days was Sangoranti.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Godoverevery: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2022
Decent09:

You know if a candidate have nothing to offer or he has already Spoil his name from the Electorates, then he will use his ill gotten money to employ miscreants to tarnish the image of others

So who go about tarnishing image of others??

First .....he Is sick
To
He too old
To
He has no certificate
To
He change is name
To
He is a drug lord
To
He is a money launder

You people should rest abeg

Let focus of profitable discuss instead of hating all day on other man life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by DenreleDave(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2022
Toks2008:

What is it with these nonsense fact check? Is this how to fact check?

Enough of these foolish threads biko.

Oh bcox it doesn't suit your Peter obi abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Prozico22(m): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2022
cern:
What the hell. Another one from IPIGs.
You cannot turn us against our own. Whether you like it or not, IPIG Obi will have 10% vote for the South West, 1% from the north, 30% from South South, whatever from Biafra. Make una rest on top Asiwaju matter abeg.
if na peter obi get all this fault wey druglord get we for know hear word Drug lord will not live to witness that election
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Babastrong(m): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2022
Even if he changed his names or did not attend primary/secondary schools.
he remains the best candidates for us.
the unifier, the grand strategist that can govern nigeria at this perilous time.
We are talking of nigeria not BIAFRA.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by cern: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2022
Prozico22:

if na peter obi get all this fault wey druglord get we for know hear word Drug lord will not live to witness that election
Will you live to witness it?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by yetunsbay(m): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2022
gozzlin:
Why would any sane human being with full cognitive capacity ever consider voting a man with the qualities listed below.

1. Over seventy years old and exhibiting obvious signs of senility and dementia.

2. With many serious health challenges, including but not limited to incontinence as a result of loss of bladder control, tremulous limbs as a result of nerve damage, etc.

3. Highly questionable and criminal past, including deep involvement in the underworld of trade in narcotics, thereby earning himself the infamous tag of a drug lord.

4. Highly corrupt and a kleptomaniac who has maintained a stranglehold on the coffers of Lagos state from 1999 till date. Massively looting the state treasury and favouring only his cronies and family members.

5. A man exhibiting dictatorial tendencies with the way he single handedly decides who becomes governor in Lagos, deputy governor, commissioner, house of assembly, house of reps, senator, etc, bullying and fighting anyone who goes contrary to his directives and orders. His fights with and bullying of Fashola and Ambode comes to mind.

6. A man with no verifiable sound educational background. His reason for not providing his primary and secondary school certificates to INEC are as flimsy and watery as can be.

7. A man who institutionalized Agberoism and made thuggery his legacy in Lagos state with a large number of known criminals such as MC Oluomo as his foot soldiers.

8. A man who was alleged to be behind one of the most heinous and atrocious crimes in Lagos state, the toll gate massacre of 20th October 2020.

9. The man who is known for the subversion of due process, including electoral fraud and rigging, and vote buying through financial inducement, with a case in point being the 2019 election where bullion vans stuffed with looted funds were seen within his premises, ostensibly to bribe the electorate into voting his anointed candidate and puppet.

10. A man with no clearcut agenda and manifesto for improving the fortunes of Nigeria or improving the economy of Nigeria other than to conscript 50 million youths into the Nigerian army and feeding them maize and cassava.

[/b]Tell me which sane human being would vote this man as president of Nigeria.[b]
If na by book,then suppose be our next C in C.
On bolded, that's why we practice democracy. Vote your choice make I do mine. Godspeed.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Hanndye: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2022
Did Tinubu ever have a father? He can't be too 'big' not to have a father, I soppose.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Prozico22(m): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2022
cern:
Will you live to witness it?
you be druglord?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by cern: 8:08am On Jul 22, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
watin dey worry you na? Which 30%? From south south? If obi get 2% votes in SS is an impossible miracle. You nor know say SS hate stingy politicians? for here na PDP or APC when go fit wet ground for us na we know, this Peter obi matter na few mumu people dey carry am for head for here.
You are a correct militant.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Brushstrokes20: 8:08am On Jul 22, 2022
Anytime I hear fact check on NL, famished urchins are about to defend their meal tickets undecided
ENOUGH OF NONSENSE! undecided
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Dorakay93(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2022
Igbos are doing everything possible to bring this man down cos of their hatred for Yoruba. Whoseover that God didn't bring down, no man can bring him down.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Donwis05: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2022
Checked by thiefnibu urchins in collaboration with apchit bastards
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2022
tony0806:
Muslim - Muslim ticket! Any Nigerian supporting this simply doesn't love the unity of Nigerians. Prepare for more agitations from separatist if BAT "ever" wins the general elections in February 2023

What about the Nigerians that supported Christian -Christian ticket during Good-luck Jonathan and Namadi Sambo's time ? Your sentiments are grossly bias.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by ransomed: 8:13am On Jul 22, 2022
penultimatee:
Even though its true that he changed his name,I did not see that as a crime as we've witnessed in the past when some people changed from one believe (Religion) to another and changed their names completely including their family names (Surname).

Let him make it official to stop the noise.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Toks2008(m): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2022
DenreleDave:

Oh bcox it doesn't suit your Peter obi abi

Guy please avoid my mentions.

It seems some of you are so daft.

Does this look like FACT CHECK to you?

Fact checking digs into the crux of the matter and brings out the truth to counter any claim. That is what fact checking does.

This has nothing to do with who I support.

Please stop acting foolish.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by bigfish3k: 8:14am On Jul 22, 2022
2016easy2017:

My very good brother, i thought am the only one who knows this
Una just dey mumu una self with igbo hatred

Do you have evidence in history any time since the creation of the world that igbos ever took over any body's land

Igbos are just everywhere in the world doing their business and adding to the economic fortunes of the community

So please, urchins just shut up your urchin mouth
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by omenka(m): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Ipob people dey ment Aje!!

From Buhari to Jibril elsudan

Now Tinubu don turn Yekini Amoda Aguleri

One IPOB troll even called him, Sangodele hahaha I had to explain to him Sango means ThunderGod or Amadioha, Sangodele is like saying thunder fire your household

Pandora Gringori inherited the Ipob troll farms BBC talked about in that their documentary about the terrorist group. Those of us who understand their modus operandi aren't deceived even in the slightest bit of sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by cern: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2022
Prozico22:

you be druglord?
Stop playing devil baba. Don't wish people bad. If you wish someone death, you will get the death to. Simple. How has Tinubu affected you negatively? Go and curse all the failures that ruled your state in the past baba.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by shegun4sur: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2022
cern:
What the hell. Another one from IPIGs.
You cannot turn us against our own. Whether you like it or not, IPIG Obi will have 10% vote for the South West, 1% from the north, 30% from South South, whatever from Biafra. Make una rest on top Asiwaju matter abeg.

Who is our own??
What collective good comes from sectionalism?? The only effect is parochialism
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:19am On Jul 22, 2022
omenka:
Pandora Gringori inherited the Ipob troll farms BBC talked about in that their documentary about the terrorist group. Those of us who understand their modus operandi aren't deceived even in the slightest bit of sense.
shatap Iroh
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by johnbd: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2022
MMWandali:
Fact checkers
fake checkers
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Change His Name From Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? by Quaddafi29: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2022
No evidence to support and no evidence to controvert which means Tinubu is Yekini. End of the matter. He is an impostor who should be in jail as retirement benefit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olaniran Akanfe Atidade Escapes Assassination, Hides In Bush For 2 Hours / This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About Sugabelly(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.