Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift (83904 Views)

The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) / GAME OVER: Car That Charges In 60 Secs STUNS Big Oil Firm / Pre-order 2008 Toyota Prius (1.8M, Hybrid Battery CERTIFIED OKAY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by sabreal: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
can somebody now understand why some vbtches deserves being used
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by pacespot(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Maybe she has done more to deserve this car. Don't judge and end the story you don't know the beginning
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by alphaNomega: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
This video was staged!
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by DJBIGGY(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Carmartng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNpEtpiXQsQ

Are you okay? you call this a car? – Lady rages at boyfriend over car gift on her birthday (Video)

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/are-you-okay-you-call-this-a-car-lady-rages-at-boyfriend-over-car-gift-on-her-birthday-video/

The car fine pass her sef

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by arnoldogiamien: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
I have one like that. She is ungrateful. I hate them.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by juman(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Skit.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Kingcalls: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
I just hope its a skit ....
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Risingblue008(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Acting
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Haywhy3579: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Do you know Obi has just 2 cars?, just a single wrist watch and few pairs of shoe? Obi has always been prudent and highly principled, this is the type of man Nigeria needs, a man that can handle the economy with tight fist. Vote Peter Obi and Nigeria will get its status back in the league of great nations. Our health sector will be revived, jobs for teeming youth and corruption totally eradicated.
Oga na u they manage obi wardrobe. I don’t understand why u are putting up this gullible write up all in the name of campaigning. Just say the truth and tell us to vote for him instead of all this lies. A whole former Governor does not have more than one watch. So u re making me to understand that I am richer than him.

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Antai123(m): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Entitlement mentality. The guy suppose buy range Rover for her. NONSENSE?!!!!
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by prciouschika(f): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
How many her papa get How many cars dey her family Mumu girl....this my gender sometimes ehhh.

That guy should better run for his dear life because if he ends with this one sorry is his name.

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by TPound(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
kunlesehan:
I don't HONDAstand why she hates the car.

CR-V is revuzing the car

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Dubaku543: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Looks more like a skit.

This I have seen.
Ha fa Na fake prophet! We don too miss you oo. Abeg tell us who go win this upcoming Nigerian presidency election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Engrr(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
I may not be fast in crucifying the lady. May be she provided money for benz and guy man went and bought this!
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Ulocare40088: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Movie
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by adeoba5(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
kiss
Stargangz:
With all my effort going down the drain, I will never accept that from her. He should have given the useless bitch the beating of her life. She's a modafvcking ingrate.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by MacWin155(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
I do hope this is a skit.
Otherwise, first, the boy is a fool for not knowing the kind of golddigger he was monopolizing. You don't monopolize a bitch who sees herself as unreasonably deserving of things she can't afford personally.

Second, the bitch is an ungrateful cow. Her Papa. Cause mango leaf was converted to money, and used to buy the car. She doesn't know the guy tried in this period to provide her a ride.

Third, some simps are simply irredeemable. Shame. They refuse to learn.

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Abitolola: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
Carmartng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNpEtpiXQsQ

Are you okay? you call this a car? – Lady rages at boyfriend over car gift on her birthday (Video)

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/are-you-okay-you-call-this-a-car-lady-rages-at-boyfriend-over-car-gift-on-her-birthday-video/

She dey whine the guy ni
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by fredoooooo: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Her papa no get wheelbarrow o

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by DeepThroater: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
The thing they are buying car for should ask itself this question: if I am a car what brand will I be?

My answer is a used Lagos danfo bus

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by ManAustin(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Very simple, the guy should just enter the car and drive off her compound and her life without looking back. Can you imagine. Loose her number, blacklist her in all social site u share with her, infact foget her name. What a casualty.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by McLizbae: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nna en! Very crazy, stupid and funny all together.
superCleanworks:

soon as your gift gets rejected you start beating the person. grin
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by ManAustin(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Very simple, the guy should just enter the car and drive off her compound and her life without looking back. Can you imagine. Loose her number, blacklist her in all social site u share with her, infact foget her name.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Basicend: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
sabreal:
can somebody now understand why some vbtches deserves being used

Being used for what boss?

I sight you. . .
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Kingkzee(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Stupid girl! How many your papa buy for your mama! Bicycle your papa no even get, you see car you dey ask stupid question, ungrateful illiterate

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by stasius: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
They are acting!

It won't happen in real life.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Echoban: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
nazicartel:
Staged nonsense. Even if you give Jezebel that car. She will take it . Talk more of that girl that's not fine. No breast, no yansh nothing nothing

Same thing on my mind,. I shaa say make I keep quiet say another clown go talk am bodly if not better grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by topoftheworld(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gallantrugged:

Chairman na you useless not our women. Get out!

grin grin grin grin
Why it pain U now
Btw I only quote mosdii
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by AmukuFord: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
The girl no fine self
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by jrusky(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Good for the simp called a guy. Serve him right. Buying car a girlfriend that another man will be f u c king her inside it.

Good for you young man. You don buy bicycle or motorcycle for your papa and mama?
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Myhusband(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
the babe should abuse the idiot very well, I'm sure his parents doesn't have a car yet he's buying for gf not wife

some guys are just too dumb, the last thing a lady will get from as birthday gift is marathon sex most especially those that buy singlet for their bf

who have time for this show of shame
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Akalia(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
That thing is not a car na, it's a carton grin
Can you point me in the direction of your own car, so that I know what a real car looks like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.