Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift (83899 Views)

The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) / GAME OVER: Car That Charges In 60 Secs STUNS Big Oil Firm / Pre-order 2008 Toyota Prius (1.8M, Hybrid Battery CERTIFIED OKAY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by supereagle(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
My ex would thank me and say I believe if you have more money you will get me something better than this for me in the future.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by SeriouslySense(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Is it comedy, it should be a skit. If its real then She is very ungrateful. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gratitude even for the smallest of things is right.

Forgive me, one thing that really makes me cringe is ingratitude. smiley
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by comtem2011: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
This should be a skit.

2 Likes

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by SeriouslySense(m): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Abi, should be.
comtem2011:
This should be a skit.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Ghostman29(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Looks like a prank to me.

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by cococandy(f): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
They must be acting a skit because who can be this ungrateful?

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Chrysdubee(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
She no even near fine
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by SeriouslySense(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Seriously Seriously i believe its a skit.
cococandy:
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by HustlePro: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
dollytino4real:
Guy run 4 ur life o! Is not car then is wat? Some of dis our gender can scatter table sef
NA SKIT
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by MartinsD12(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Carmartng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNpEtpiXQsQ

Are you okay? you call this a car? – Lady rages at boyfriend over car gift on her birthday (Video)

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/are-you-okay-you-call-this-a-car-lady-rages-at-boyfriend-over-car-gift-on-her-birthday-video/
Very ugly girl for that matter
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by thamilet(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
It's obviously staged

The girl no even sabi act
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by GloriousGbola: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
cococandy:

Maybe a skit, but it unfortunately reflects what sometimes happens in society
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by kkins25(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Stargangz:
With all my effort going down the drain, I will never accept that from her. He should have given the useless bitch the beating of her life. She's a modafvcking ingrate.
He's not an animal like you

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by dazzlingd(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
What movie is this
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by KingsJohnson(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Workvisa301:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69

Zukwanike

Rest
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
dollytino4real:
Guy run 4 ur life o! Is not car then is wat? Some of dis our gender can scatter table sef

It must be a skit.

CRV wey bankers sef dey drive?
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Glare247(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Carmartng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNpEtpiXQsQ

Are you okay? you call this a car? – Lady rages at boyfriend over car gift on her birthday (Video)

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/are-you-okay-you-call-this-a-car-lady-rages-at-boyfriend-over-car-gift-on-her-birthday-video/
GOD go purnish this gel,for this economy ,u see person dash u naija used car ,u dey claim entitlement ,ur papa get car?
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by kunlesehan(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lol

TPound:

CR-V is revuzing the car
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Prozico22(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
you for use the money buy her Iphone 13 and wig she for appreciate am pass

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Ayodeji82: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
This to me is a comedy from both.

And if it happen to be a real act.. my brother file divorce document .. I can assist you in that.. else that clown will burnt you in the middle of the night .. Ire oo

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by rickleye: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Stargangz:
With all my effort going down the drain, I will never accept that from her. He should have given the useless bitch the beating of her life. She's a modafvcking ingrate.

I understand you’re mad not violence not the answer. Why on earth are you buying a vehicle when not married to her anyways. Just add some money to her budget and let her get her own damn vehicle
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Iamzik: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ayam not Hondastanding grin cheesy
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Enny2013(f): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Looks more like a skit.

This I have seen.
I always love ur comments...ur moniker too!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Poleski: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
It is a skit!
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Maybe a skit, but it unfortunately reflects what sometimes happens in society
anyone who’s like this in real life needs a brain check.

Even a rich person would be grateful for any gift much less a car. It doesn’t matter what type of car it is.

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by latolz: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
SKIT
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by FalseProphet1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Enny2013:

I always love ur comments...ur moniker too!!!
Thanks
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by NOwazobia: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Everybody is now into skit making, even the ones that are not funny...

Crazy country indeed.

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by FalseProphet1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dubaku543:
Ha fa Na fake prophet! We don too miss you oo. Abeg tell us who go win this upcoming Nigerian presidency election?
It's still sketchy. But as the months pass by, I'll have a clearer view.

This I have seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Cypress042(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Stargangz:
Once you beat her, you're automatically a yahoo boy that's forcing a car on his girlfriend to use her ritual. Things are happening.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by baur(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
RED FLAG. #JAPA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.