Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift (83901 Views)

The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) / GAME OVER: Car That Charges In 60 Secs STUNS Big Oil Firm / Pre-order 2008 Toyota Prius (1.8M, Hybrid Battery CERTIFIED OKAY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by edungene7: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
staged if u know u know
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Shedrill(m): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
See wetin Benz dey cause
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by alizma: 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
dollytino4real:
Guy run 4 ur life o! Is not car then is wat? Some of dis our gender can scatter table sef
Motor
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by luluosas(m): 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Please send the car to my family immediately. We need it desperately to attend church services in Warri, Delta State, Nigeria
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Tribalism123(m): 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hmmmmm
Babe I am not okay Biko.

Can I go now?
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by blowjohn(m): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Do you know Obi has just 2 cars?, just a single wrist watch and few pairs of shoe? Obi has always been prudent and highly principled, this is the type of man Nigeria needs, a man that can handle the economy with tight fist. Vote Peter Obi and Nigeria will get its status back in the league of great nations. Our health sector will be revived, jobs for teeming youth and corruption totally eradicated.

Be obedient .
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by AgricMaster: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Carmartng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNpEtpiXQsQ

Are you okay? you call this a car? – Lady rages at boyfriend over car gift on her birthday (Video)

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/are-you-okay-you-call-this-a-car-lady-rages-at-boyfriend-over-car-gift-on-her-birthday-video/
the guy should just give it to his mother...
so she can cruise it during August meeting and also bless him.

forget the ungrateful girl.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Stevocalipa(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is just a skit... Everything to get media attention is welcome by this particular dude!
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Ashirioluwa: 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
That’s what you get when the only thing your woman loves about you is your money.

That stupid boy never gets his parents car but girlfriend.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by magzey: 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
No is not a car but a moving Machine grin

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by adesmoney(m): 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Not well staged..u guys can do better next time.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by ussv: 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
I`m speechless
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by orlaglobal234: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2022
And she is not even fine she be like Onitsha crayfish Are leg be like toothpick She black like charcoal Idiot girl
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by JustforMen: 12:15am On Jul 23, 2022
Fools will surely learn!
All simps shall die a woeful death while they still breath!!

Carmartng:

Are you okay? you call this a car? – Lady rages at boyfriend over car gift on her birthday (Video)

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/are-you-okay-you-call-this-a-car-lady-rages-at-boyfriend-over-car-gift-on-her-birthday-video/
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by dollytino4real(f): 12:24am On Jul 23, 2022
alizma:

Motor
no na train
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by dollytino4real(f): 12:25am On Jul 23, 2022
thinkmoney:

I just so much want us to be smarter in Nigeria.
What's this ur reaction to the video. I am surprised anybody wont quickly see that that's some skit.
Girls right legs moved sideways just after the guy removed his hands from her eyes. Thus is a sign that she is ready to start some rehearsed script.
Two; birthday girl with that type of unkempt hair?
Guys, please develop your skills at analysing things. It's this dump nature that make us elect bad leaders
ok Mr scripture tutor
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by vwede4trips(m): 1:01am On Jul 23, 2022
Carmartng:

The girl nor even fine set, she doesn't even deserve keke napep
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by ukaface(f): 1:17am On Jul 23, 2022
Ungrateful biatch
Even though the car looks funny, she for get small sense to accept and appreciate the guy's efforts.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by ZeroChil: 1:55am On Jul 23, 2022
Run o!
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Maxwell4404(m): 3:19am On Jul 23, 2022
Make una dey bring real video for us Abeg, this na acting na HELLO, Abeg Bar Man give me 2plate of Chicken pepper soup derr, DJ play me Are you Okay by Runtown ft Pitbull
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:18am On Jul 23, 2022
kunlesehan:
I don't HONDAstand why she hates the car.
because she's ugly like a pig
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by MrDoGood(m): 4:35am On Jul 23, 2022
Mayohl:
I fear who no fear woman

Staged

Don't take it personal
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by FireUpNow(m): 5:06am On Jul 23, 2022
Na Maybachy 2024 her father buy for her abi? The lover boy sef dull, if na me na to collect my car and leave though selling the car off won't be that easy and quick Over sabi lover boy. Lady wey you suppose gift a wheelbarrow
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Elidrisy20: 5:34am On Jul 23, 2022
The too no try at all,if you want buy something,buy better thing now, motor wea them dey take do Uber for ajegule
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by johnnychuks(m): 5:54am On Jul 23, 2022
Sunday2021:
Maybe her father cannot even afford a tyer.
Anyways it serves him right,a girl that is not even your wife yet you want to waste your money. The fool would have given this car to his mother,she would have bless him instead he choose an unsatisfactory Olosho.
honestly you are on point bro.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Caseless: 6:07am On Jul 23, 2022
This must be a skit. This ugly thing does not deserve a bicycle ti begin with,

Maybe it's because the guy is short - he can't seem to find another girl that would accept him, which is not possible.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Enumerator(m): 6:10am On Jul 23, 2022
cheesy
NaijaRoyalty:
That thing is not a car na, it's a carton grin
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Olabode211: 6:28am On Jul 23, 2022
i know this girl oo,her papa na mechanic oo
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Hassanmaye(m): 6:56am On Jul 23, 2022
Stargangz:
With all my effort going down the drain, I will never accept that from her. He should have given the useless bitch the beating of her life. She's a modafvcking ingrate.
Let them learn the hard way my brother
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Divoc19(f): 7:01am On Jul 23, 2022
If your woman is not extravagant.
Appreciate her.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by phemy36(m): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Carmartng:

Nigerian female should be avoided by all means
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Oceanblaze(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2022
No o,na okada....with your big kpekus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.