Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift (83946 Views)

The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) / GAME OVER: Car That Charges In 60 Secs STUNS Big Oil Firm / Pre-order 2008 Toyota Prius (1.8M, Hybrid Battery CERTIFIED OKAY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Dajay3264: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
kunlesehan:
I don't HONDAstand why she hates the car.
And she's not as beautiful as the car
Ungrateful ashawo
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by RPG2020(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hustle ooh

Na he mate buy GLC AMG give he girlfriend just last week

Weldon girl normal level she big pass that motor
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Emola12(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
DEVIL nah five letter words what of women
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by wwwihy: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Stargangz:
With all my effort going down the drain, I will never accept that from her. He should have given the useless bitch the beating of her life. She's a modafvcking ingrate.
This one maybe a woman beater ...be careful of what you post
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by SeriouslySense(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
smiley smiley
cococandy:
anyone who’s like this in real life needs a brain check.

Even a rich person would be grateful for any gift much less a car. It doesn’t matter what type of car it is.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by SeriouslySense(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
smiley
kkins25:
He's not an animal like you
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
dollytino4real:
Guy run 4 ur life o! Is not car then is wat? Some of dis our gender can scatter table sef
you fell for dis script?
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Jaysuperry(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lol....
God abeg borrow me $40million
My grandpa and grandma dey with you...
I no fit run
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Lighthammer(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Odio a la perra ingrata
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Paulianfa(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
If I beg him for 5h to carry hold body in go say e no get...
To love a Jezebel.
Mumu
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by chikeorji123(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Workvisa301:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69

Use another format brother..this method don cast..
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by qtguru(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Skit everything na skit these days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Devineee: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
qtguru:
Skit everything na skit these days
serious skit
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by dollytino4real(f): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
franciskaine:
you fell for dis script?
yes o! because am not there
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Inali: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Someone that treks and your guy is buying a Nigerian used SUV for you, you still dey vex. Okay o.

Since the girl wants big for herself, let her get registered for The Next Titan reality show and see how to hustle it out to get her idea funded

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by dollytino4real(f): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

It must be a skit.

CRV wey bankers sef dey drive?
long throat girl
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by dollytino4real(f): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
HustlePro:
NA SKIT
ok
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by dollytino4real(f): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
IJOBA11:
IF SAY NA ME BE THE NIGGAR, I SWEAR I GO DESIGN HER FACE WELLA BEFORE I GO KICK HER OUTTA MY HOUSE angry

I DEY VEX GAN angry
no vex com get headache paracetamol Na 150 now
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Hapinex01: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
If u check her background well, her papa no get bicycle
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Federalofficia(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
This your slot never still finish cheesy cheesy grin
Workvisa301:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Olam09(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
It's scripted and this is obvious. The girl almost laughed before saying her script.

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Federalofficia(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
I remember that year way Jonathan self no get shoe at all Way make buhari no see money buy form too now obi self na 1 watch he get, all this poor people self I tire for them grin grin grin
IboHausaYoruba:
Do you know Obi has just 2 cars?, just a single wrist watch and few pairs of shoe? Obi has always been prudent and highly principled, this is the type of man Nigeria needs, a man that can handle the economy with tight fist. Vote Peter Obi and Nigeria will get its status back in the league of great nations. Our health sector will be revived, jobs for teeming youth and corruption totally eradicated.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by damiloladuke: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Obviously staged. If not... This ugly mofo dey do shakara
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by NaBanga: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Stargangz:
With all my effort going down the drain, I will never accept that from her. He should have given the useless bitch the beating of her life. She's a modafvcking ingrate.

Come see this animal in the zoo. Instead of you to leave her and find someone else who will appreciate your effort, your response is to bring out violence. Nigerians and most Africans are barely a step above creatures roaming the jungles.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Ebymyk(m): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
When you are in the wrong relationship and you think you are living a fulfilled life... This is the outcome... Some ladies are very ungrateful and foolish... There isn't any reason 1 should please this gender... Do your best, if she isn't satisfied, contented and genuinely grateful why keep her?
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by thinkmoney(m): 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
dollytino4real:
Guy run 4 ur life o! Is not car then is wat? Some of dis our gender can scatter table sef
I just so much want us to be smarter in Nigeria.
What's this ur reaction to the video. I am surprised anybody wont quickly see that that's some skit.
Girls right legs moved sideways just after the guy removed his hands from her eyes. Thus is a sign that she is ready to start some rehearsed script.
Two; birthday girl with that type of unkempt hair?
Guys, please develop your skills at analysing things. It's this dump nature that make us elect bad leaders
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Even the op talk say na automobile, if she no wan collect i go drive am go park for my house, shea she think say na canoe
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Aguilar(m): 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
You never buy your mama car. You dey buy car for your worthless gf
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Bollinga: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is a skit jor
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Bluntemperor: 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Toneypen247:
Ah ah na

Oh no,no!
This World sha,even,na wa o for the children of these days!
Lady,why don't you thank God first and thank the young man, even if you already have a better one,this is an additional one,na!
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Stargangz:
Dey do gragra you think say you dey invincible. Na kirikiri dey call you, if you like no learn from the Cairo based burnt man
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Stanbaba30: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
That’s how you know GOD is watching ya back walahi. If she can’t appreciate a gift of a car regardless of how odd she thinks it is, then she’s an INGRATE of the highest order. It’s the best warning you can, so just tell her that you do not want to continue the relationship jejelÿ. To avoid stories that touch. Mbanuuuu �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.