Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP (27785 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Okorocha To Uzodinma: "I Will Tell You How I Handled IPOB If You Consult Me" / I’m Leaving PDP For APC, Umahi Tells Secondus, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Hollysaint: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by bmdmix15: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2022
Why
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by SmellyNyash: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
WASTE OF TIME!

All I know is that, Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developers cheesy
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY grin grin

U go soon hang urself after the election grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2022
As a youth if your not motivated by this to prove this old men wrong i wonder what's left for us all we need peter obi by fire by force

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by omenka(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2022
Slave master roforofo. None of my business. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Win12345: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2022
Okay
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Seniorwriter(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2022
Nonsense Entitlement mentality....
That's his civic human rights to make his own political choice ...no need consulting you or anyone.

The bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike come 2023 Presidential Election....let's vote wisely.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2022
omenka:
Slave master roforofo. None of my business. grin
Wetin go concern an inconsequential troll from Benue
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Olojuobinrin(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2022
He doesn’t need to consult you before leaving the party , same way other party members can decide to leave the party without consulting you if they feel that’s the best choice for them , you’re not a god in PDP , you’re a member of the party just like every other members , the only thing is you’re now the party flag bearer in which Obi was also an aspirant same as you before you emerged the preferred candidate of the party.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku is a mole in the PDP working as a double agent for APC, Atiku is a special agent used by the APC government to Validate and consolidate their win, Atiku has no interest in government, always pushed by the APC during PdP primaries with dollars to act as a clog in the wheel for the opposition party, I give it to APC they know how to run politics
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by buckeyemedia: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2022
Bomboiy:
As per your servant or what?

The only thing you have above Obi is looted funds and age.

Oga na Master

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by NwaAdazzi(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Usually frustration of OSU ALUSI IPOB JEWs...
Usual copy and paste of Yoruba moslems

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Minime10(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2022
On to say, na u dey feed am ba
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by skedman(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I'd prefer Atiku to be the next president of Nigeria rather than that old confused druggie called Tinubu tongue.

But they'll both lose to labour party the peoples choice tongue cool
I wanted to talk but when I saw the profile name . it will only be a waste of time

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by omenka(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2022

“In the North, 90% of our people are not in tune to social media.”

Gringori Pandora miscreants are living in an alternate universe, giving themselves hopeless hopes. Una eyes go clear next year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by bigdammyj: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2022
Noted.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by freemanq(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2022
Are you God?
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by ZeroChil: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by piyoo91: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
WASTE OF TIME!

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developers cheesy
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY grin grin
grin
MuslimIgbo:
WASTE OF TIME!

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

We never READY grin grin
clown
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Benitoh: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2022
Did atiku consult wike before leaving for APC and coming back with hausa Fulani must be the first mentality.

Atiku must think everyone is a fool.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by MartinsD12(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2022
Gemid94:
*Speaks on Labour Party chances in 2023

https://www.thequesttimes.com/2023-peter-obi-didnt-consult-me-before-leaving-pdp-atiku/
Consult you as God father or God almighty or what atiku is not serious, you and tinubu will never become president of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by ZeroChil: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2022
Gemid94:
*Speaks on Labour Party chances in 2023

https://www.thequesttimes.com/2023-peter-obi-didnt-consult-me-before-leaving-pdp-atiku/

atiku please go to america and come back sir
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by jaxxy(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2022
Davefed:
Saying that 90% of northerners are not in social media should disqualified from vying for presidency. Imagine the boldness saying how primitive 90% of northerners are. A region that has being in power for years. A former VP that can't help his people crawl out from backwardness is an abberation to the office of the presidency.

Atiku wants to hold the North and Nigeria hostage. grin

Tinubu wants to cage Nigeria and her treasury like lagos. undecided

Peter Obi wants to liberate Nigerians from political slavery. cool

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by CommonSense1967: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2022
2 losers, Atiku and Peter Obi-tuary. grin
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Antoeni(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2022
You dey Craze , Who Are You ?
Atiku’s interview on AriseTV was prerecorded in his house, A snippet of the Interview was shown on AriseTV, Live Interviews Are For Focus , Discipline, Responsible Truthful And Honest Candidate Like Peter Obi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Revealed: Real Reasons Buhari Chose His SGF, COS - Nigerian Tribune / JUST IN: 2019: Wike Threatens PDP, Presidential Aspirants Over Convention Venue / PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.