Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP (27592 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) / Okorocha To Uzodinma: "I Will Tell You How I Handled IPOB If You Consult Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by buckeyemedia: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=NwaMamaIwota post=114971831][/quote] It must be guilty conscience, because what does Gringori Pandora mean?
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by TYCO77: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Gemid94:
*Speaks on Labour Party chances in 2023

https://www.thequesttimes.com/2023-peter-obi-didnt-consult-me-before-leaving-pdp-atiku/

God grace, that miracle shall manifest come 2023.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Mariangeles(f): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2022
Why would he consult you? To inform you of his next move?
Is he answerable to you?
Peter Obi is a man who's got a mind of his own. Not an ass-kisser.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Evergreen4(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2022
Every contestant is a potential winner
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by olisaEze(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2022
It’s like Oga don finally drink made in Dubai Fearless. But I wonder if this new found energy can match that of all these our endSARS youths that have mastered the game of tiger gen dragging?? grin
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by mecuries(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2022
Davefed:
Saying that 90% of northerners are not in social media should disqualified from vying for presidency. Imagine the boldness saying how primitive 90% of northerners are. A region that has being in power for years. A former VP that can't help his people crawl out from backwardness is an abberation to the office of the presidency.
they keep their people backwards in order to have continued power..
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Stanislause94: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2022
Consult you?
Why?
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Antoeni(m): 10:32am On Jul 22, 2022
Consult u for what? As what? Peter has moved on. Let’s meet at the campaigns & put Atiku’so-called popularity to the test. My People, please ready your PVCs.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by buckeyemedia: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2022
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

God grace, that miracle shall manifest come 2023.
You people have jumped from Biafra to Miracle ‘23?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Godoverevery: 10:33am On Jul 22, 2022
Davefed:
Saying that 90% of northerners are not in social media should disqualified from vying for presidency. Imagine the boldness saying how primitive 90% of northerners are. A region that has being in power for years. A former VP that can't help his people crawl out from backwardness is an abberation to the office of the presidency.
He said they are not in tune with social media.....is different from they are not on social media.

People in the north use Facebook majorly and read BBC hausa.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Munamoqel: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2022
Davefed:
mumu be on social media is different from been internet savvy . social media is a segment of the internet the Northerner are not interested in cause it promotes immorality . Other online activities like payment app , Internet radio are well used .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by buckeyemedia: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2022
Antoeni:
Consult u for what? As what? Peter has moved on. Let’s meet at the campaigns & put Atiku’so-called popularity to the test. My People, please ready your PVCs.
Just like The Turaki of Adamawa said, na Internet una Obidients get power, like shark only get power for water.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by oyeb15: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2022
Obi should align with PDP before Wike comes in so that Wike wouldn't be of any need. The VP is already from South South. Obi could become the Chief of Staff or Secretary to the Government of the Federation.

We that experience, he will be gathering enough momentum, trust and experience to succeed Atiku Abubakar.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Chris2863(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2022
Felimax:
Well said Mr Atiku!

I kept saying it that you cannot use social media to influence the votes from the North. When you hear the ovation Obi is getting from the cities you will be fooled to think we have the same demography of thinking across the nation.

Yes, I only don't want the Obedient to cry foul play eventually.
are you making sense to yourself?
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by simplesearch: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2022
“In the North, 90% of our people are not in tune to social media.”

What an incriminating word. To say that 90% of the people who look up to you for direction and leadership are uninformed or ill-informed and you're bold to say it. Politicians are terrible set of people trading in life and destiny of their subjects. So, does he hope to continually leverage on this deformity to get himself into power as do others? Northerners are a humongous burden to Nigeria progress and advancement, shoud they continue this way.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by holsconcept(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2022
In the North, 90% of our people are not in tune to social media.”

So, in other words, as in, undecided, upon all the fine roads, bridges, buildings, the humans are primitive. No wonder their children misbehaves especially on matters relating to religion. Atiku, you did not try at all. Upon all your money, you cannot lift your people up. Someone like you cannot become our president.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Idaytesj29(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2022
Gemid94:
*Speaks on Labour Party chances in 2023

https://www.thequesttimes.com/2023-peter-obi-didnt-consult-me-before-leaving-pdp-atiku/

Obi displayed serious political character defect. Thats a presidential candidate that will leave the nation hanging with his decisions without proper consultation. One man show.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by newnigerdelta1: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:
He doesn't need your approbation

Atiku should just shelve his presidential ambition for now, he belongs to the past

He pain you,LP has no grassroots structures
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by gregng(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2022
Yes... Social media cannot influence vote in northern states.

I need u all to keep ur finger cross and be watchful how Peter Obi/Yusful will swoop votes in the North.

People talk abt structure, didn't PDP have more structure when APC took power from then?

People are the structure. It's only insane person can vote BAT and Atiku. Are u not tired of frustration in this country?

It's time we change our thinking and vote for competent people into power...

God bless Nigeria

Felimax:
Well said Mr Atiku!

I kept saying it that you cannot use social media to influence the votes from the North. When you hear the ovation Obi is getting from the cities you will be fooled to think we have the same demography of thinking across the nation.

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Idaytesj29(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You people have jumped from Biafra to Miracle ‘23?

They will return back to Biafra after the general elections
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by onuman: 10:40am On Jul 22, 2022
You, Atiku Abubakar destroyed PDP in 2015, failed PDP president Goodluck Jonathan when you took northern PDP people away with you to APC.

And who do you think you are for anyone in PDP to consult you old man?
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Babaken(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2022
As your boy or oracle of PDP
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by newnigerdelta1: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:
He doesn't need your approbation

Atiku should just shelve his presidential ambition for now, he belongs to the past

He pain you,LP has no structures!

How obi won take win without spend money ,owner get money....
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by VULCAN(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2022
Fake moniker of one week is making loud noises.

This is just one of your 30monikers.

If Tinubu had meant well you won't be doing this hard work for a 30k stipend

MuslimIgbo:
WASTE OF TIME!

All I know is that, Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developers cheesy
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY grin grin
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by MadamExcellency: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Felimax:
Well said Mr Atiku!

I kept saying that you cannot use social media to influence the votes from the North. When you hear the ovation Obi is getting from the cities you will be fooled to think we have the same demography of thinking across the nation.

But you can use it to kill and burn churches in Northern Nigeria for a supposed blasphemy against Islam committed in the faraway Netherlands?
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Frank488: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
WASTE OF TIME!

All I know is that, Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developers cheesy
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY grin grin
Yoruba Muslim claiming to be igbo.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Shascky33: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Davefed:
Our communal nature in the north is among the reasons social media does'nt thrive. Most of us in tune with social media are urban dweller. The rural dwellers who are 90% farmers don't care much abt social media. Their major source of news is the radio, BBC hausa to be precise
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by MuslimIgbo: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
myñd44 lalasticlalà Ṣeun
Rule 2

Your tears give me joy cool

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by faceland: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2022
Davefed:

How many southerners have social media? Is it everyone in the south than has Android Phone, can read and buy data?
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by MuslimIgbo: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2022
Frank488:
Yoruba Muslim claiming to be igbo.
Lol

See tears and frustration grin grin grin

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by haffaze777(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2022
MartinsD12:

Consult you as God father or God almighty or what atiku is not serious, you and tinubu will never become president of Nigeria.

One of them will be your president come 2023grin
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Babaken(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2022
gregng:
Yes... Social media cannot influence vote in northern states.

I need u all to keep ur finger cross and be watchful how Peter Obi/Yusful will swoop votes in the North.

People talk abt structure, didn't PDP have more structure when APC took power from then?

People are the structure. It's only insane person can vote BAT and Atiku. Are u not tired of frustration in this country?

It's time we change our thinking and vote for competent people into power...

God bless Nigeria

maybe frustration is part of their heritages.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead / Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March / Police Holds Meeting Over Bus Drivers Protest In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.