Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP (27584 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) / Okorocha To Uzodinma: "I Will Tell You How I Handled IPOB If You Consult Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by 1nice(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2022
Peter Obi do not need to consult Atiku before he can leave PDP Party.

Who do Atiku thinks he is, Just looked at this wicked Atiku talking rubbish, this wicked Atiku can never harm Peter Obi or stop Peter Obi from becoming the next President of Nigeria come 2023.

May the evils that Atiku and PDP Party are planning for Peter Obi and Labour Party backfire on Atiku and PDP Party.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Melonsmasher: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Throwback:
Meanwhile Tinubu stood his ground in APC despite all the odds and was successful despite the stiffer competition and cabals who had their own agenda.
And how much did he spend paying other aspirants and delegates?

Meanwhile have a good day with the Throwback photo below and quit jumping around on Obi's dick

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by IbadeHQ: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I'd prefer Atiku to be the next president of Nigeria rather than that old confused druggie called Tinubu tongue.

But they'll both lose to labour party the peoples choice tongue cool

Loosing in your dream....talk of drugs, a vote for Peter Obi is a vote for this criminals.

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by PALAPALA02(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
WASTE OF TIME!

All I know is that, Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developers cheesy
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY grin grin

You no just get sense o.
Suffer never hold you yet.
E b like say na only u and ur family dey buy fuel N65/L or diesel at N250/L..

U are suffering and want your generations unborn to come and join you to suffer

How senseless can one be
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by chigoizie7(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2022
Imagine, 90% of the northern Nigeria is still backward? That is the reason these evil people keep them in the dark for their selfish gains.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by papmanxion(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I'd prefer Atiku to be the next president of Nigeria rather than that old confused druggie called Tinubu tongue.

Coming out of the mouth of the 5%.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by ogatboy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Felimax:
Well said Mr Atiku!

I kept saying it that you cannot use social media to influence the votes from the North. When you hear the ovation Obi is getting from the cities you will be fooled to think we have the same demography of thinking across the nation.

Yes, I only don't want the Obedient to cry foul play eventually.

But he deleted his Deborah tweet. I thought the north is not on social media. Days of fooling people are gone.

When people talk about Osun election, Adeleke is popular,Atiku or PdP had no bearing on the election result after he got the popularity from last election

I think many people are just very far from reality
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Frank488: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Lol

See tears and frustration grin grin grin
at least you know that u are not igbo.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Ubenedictus(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:

what has Atiku ever achieved?
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Lush100(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Every body now needs to consult you even your twitter handler,
But you we not to Dubai to stay there for many months.
Till today u didn't consult Nigerians about the death of Deborah Samuel but you deleted your tweet out of cowardice.
Oga, why don't you become a consultant instead of this charade of contesting for president every 4 years.

That is how you will claim ignorance of what is happenings around you if u the president.
You are no different from the current president. You r behaving like his in-law.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by omaclarry(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Davefed:
Saying that 90% of northerners are not in social media should disqualified from vying for presidency. Imagine the boldness saying how primitive 90% of northerners are. A region that has being in power for years. A former VP that can't help his people crawl out from backwardness is an abberation to the office of the presidency.

My thought aswel, it shows that Northern political elites systematically kept their people in the dark cos of their selfish gains. The most amazing thing is they are all proud of it, calling it their structure.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Vitally123: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Was it necessary? So, they could discourage him? Let everyone go and test his popularity in the field, chikena.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Rick9(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
And you are
Biko shift go one side jor.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by ukahrawah: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
And why should he? Because he refers to you as his leader, you now believe that he must consult you before he takes a decision. Entitlement mentality has disgraced this one.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by MuslimIgbo: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
PALAPALA02:

You no just get sense o.
Suffer never hold you yet.
E b like say na only u and ur family dey buy fuel N65/L or diesel at N250/L..

U are suffering and want your generations unborn to come and join you to suffer

How senseless can one be
Are you mistaken me for your father
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Kenthurch: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
WASTE OF TIME!

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developers cheesy
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY grin grin

Every comment borne out of hatred, always ends in an irreparable regret; just assess this past 7-years

As you keep your head and mind rigid & full of hatred & bitterness, in next 4 years
If your prayer (God forbid) works, bet me, you & your posterity will face worst experiences than what these past 7 years offered.

Mark my words!
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by lereinter(m): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:
He doesn't need your approbation

Atiku should just shelve his presidential ambition for now, he belongs to the past

Both Atiku and Tinubu represent backwardness and darkness

The only little difference between them is that, Atiku still has a shred of decency

Obi represent more darkness and backwardness
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by bagad: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
As If you're God that they must consult before doing anything.
People and pride are like pillars and posts.
Careful yo that think yo stand.
The ground may not be hard
the stand may not be firm enough, not to fall.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Shawl001(m): 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
As per say, you are his daddy?

Why should he consult you? Did you consult Wike before dumping him and going for Okowa or what is his name?
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by sleekdre: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
WASTE OF TIME!

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

We never READY grin grin

With a burner account that you registered 5 days ago, you call yourself "We Igbos". Be wise!
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by GodisFirst: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Same way you did not consult me before declaring interest.
He needs not your approval or blessing as he is already blessed.
Long live Peter Obi.
Long Live Yusuf Datti
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by PharmacyStore: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Would you have stepped down for him?
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by udeh3(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Davefed:
Saying that 90% of northerners are not in social media should disqualified from vying for presidency. Imagine the boldness saying how primitive 90% of northerners are. A region that has being in power for years. A former VP that can't help his people crawl out from backwardness is an abberation to the office of the presidency.

These actions are intentional by the northern elites. They make the northerners slave using illiteracy for their own self gains

Slaves that loves their chains
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by PALAPALA02(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Are you mistaken me for my grand father & my generations. I know we don’t have sense, so don’t bother overfloging it

So you no.

Mumuric Bat
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by pquaver(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
successmatters:
He knows you want to dollarize the primaries, Peter Obi shuns corrupt practices.

We the whole youths in Nigeria are tired of old and sick presidential candidates.

Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed are the best choice for Nigeria

But he dollarized it in 2019 with obi in 2021 obi became a saint
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by MuslimIgbo: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
PALAPALA02:

Are you mistaken me for my miserable and frustrated grand father & my generations. I know we don’t have sense, so don’t bother overfloging it
So you no.

Mumuric Bat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead / How Sunday Igboho Rose To Prominence: The Inside Story / Senate President: APC Group Backs Musa Over Loyalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.