Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP (27589 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) / Okorocha To Uzodinma: "I Will Tell You How I Handled IPOB If You Consult Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Osolanrewaju: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2022
what i understand in politics is not by religion but here in nigeria they used religion to calculate it.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by onuman: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Gemid94:
*Speaks on Labour Party chances in 2023

https://www.thequesttimes.com/2023-peter-obi-didnt-consult-me-before-leaving-pdp-atiku/

Atiku said it's unwelcoming for Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim ticket?
So how welcoming does Atiku think a Fulani Muslim, Atiku, driving to succeed another Fulani Muslim, Buhari, as president of Nigeria?

It will be a miracle for Atiku to become a president of calm Nigeria.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by haffaze777(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Pandora criminal is a pompous bra,why e no consult him oga before jump ship? grin
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by einsteine(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Toneypen247:
'90% of Northerners are not on social media' is not something an elder statesman, a former vice president from the North, should ever say on TV.

That statistics could be true but it should never be a bragging right in 2022. It shows how underdeveloped the North is. Sad. undecided cry angry

He didn't use it as bragging rights. He was only answering a question and being as realistic as possible. Do you really think that people in Fika, Yobe or Dogon Daji, Sokoto have heard of social media to know of Obi? The people shouting Obidient up and down think being vocal makes up for numbers. The fact that you are loud and shouting about something does not mean others are doing the same.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Aldol: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I'd prefer Atiku to be the next president of Nigeria rather than that old confused druggie called Tinubu tongue.

But they'll both lose to labour party the peoples choice tongue cool
When I see obi supporters and I see their moniker,I have more reasons not to support their candidate
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by onuman: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:
He doesn't need your approbation

Atiku should just shelve his presidential ambition for now, he belongs to the past

Both Atiku and Tinubu represent backwardness and darkness

Atiku prides with 90% of his northern people not being on social media.
He must be one of those who profit from holding northerners on illiteracy status.

This should be the more reason why every northerner must reject Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Livelystone01: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:
He doesn't need your approbation

Atiku should just shelve his presidential ambition for now, he belongs to the past

Both Atiku and Tinubu represent backwardness and darkness
They talk more about Peter Obi than they talk about themselves. That should tell you something.

There's no structure in the constitution when it comes yo voting. 2023 will give these old me bloody nose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Aldol: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2022
Felimax:
Well said Mr Atiku!

I kept saying it that you cannot use social media to influence the votes from the North. When you hear the ovation Obi is getting from the cities you will be fooled to think we have the same demography of thinking across the nation.

Yes, I only don't want the Obedient to cry foul play eventually.
The supporters of other candidates are afraid of openly not supporting Obi, because of the aggressive nature of his supporters , just as here on social media
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Essence20(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2022
90% of your people are not in tune with social media, and you're saying it wit boldness.
If it take a miracle for Obi to win, then Nigeria should get ready for a ground-breaking miracle come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Dorakay93(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2022
Davefed:
Saying that 90% of northerners are not in social media should disqualified from vying for presidency. Imagine the boldness saying how primitive 90% of northerners are. A region that has being in power for years. A former VP that can't help his people crawl out from backwardness is an abberation to the office of the presidency.
Are the Northerners even ready to crawl out of poverty and backwardness If they are , they won't vote Buhari in 2019. They don't know d meaning of enjoyment.
Heaven help those who help themselvesthemselves.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by iknopro(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2022
Opening another account just to write this trash, so people will think you are from Igboland makes you the biggest fool and I ask, what do you stand to gain?
MuslimIgbo:
WASTE OF TIME!

All I know is that, Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developers cheesy
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY grin grin
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Toneypen247(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2022
einsteine:

He didn't use it as bragging rights. He was only answering a question and being as realistic as possible. Do you think that people in Fika, Yobe or Dogon Daji, and Sokoto have heard of social media to know of Obi? The people shouting Obedient up and down think being vocal makes up for numbers. The fact that you are loud and shouting about something does not mean others are doing the same.

So are you telling me that such a narrative is what is best in the 21st century where the world is fast-growing and he is priding in his people's retardation undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Saintinoo(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2022
Felimax:
Well said Mr Atiku!

I kept saying it that you cannot use social media to influence the votes from the North. When you hear the ovation Obi is getting from the cities you will be fooled to think we have the same demography of thinking across the nation.

Why do you mean by North, let me explain North to you because it seems you guys in the southwest don't understand.

There are 7 states in North West.
Kaduna
Kano
kebbi
Jigawa
Zamfara
Katsina
Sokoto.

These States are 90 percent Hausa Fulani State, safe for Kaduna which has 45percent christian. I expect Atiku to win these states with exception of Kano and Katsina.

Now, there are 6 states in Northeast.
Bauchi
Gombe
Adamawa
Taraba
Yobe
Borno

Taraba is 90 percent Christian state, Adamawa is 65 percent Christian state, Bauchi is 40 percent Christian state, Gombe is 50 percent Christian state. Borno has 30 percent Christian while Yobe has less than 15 percent Christians.

presently you can't even talk about Atiku and Tinubu to the Northeast Christians, even I. Adamawa where I was a month ago, Christians have concluded to vote for Obi.

Come to North Central.

Pleatuea
Benue
Nasarawa
Kogi
Kwara
Niger.

Pleatuea have 95 percent Christians, the 5 percent Muslims in Jos North are settlers.
Benue is 99 percent Christians, although Atiku will get votes here, and Tinubu also because of the tiv people hatred for Igbo candidate.

Nasarawa is 55 percent Christians, only that the Muslims have the political power, Nasarawa Christians so much love Obi, you can confirm.

Kogi is 60 percent Christian, although we have many Igala and Ebira Muslims, this state will be divided between APC and PDP, but LP will still get votes.

Kwara is 80 percent Muslim, and this state goes to APC.

Niger is 40 percent Christian, you won't believe this untill you go to Niger state and see things for ur self.

in all of this, if you still think Obi is a joke or that he won't get votes up North, then you are far from reality. People from Taraba were begging me to go and tell Igbo's to come out and vote, that Igbo's will be the problem based on the sit at home in the East.

Mind you again, Atiku Got 12 million votes in 2019 from same social media, because he lost his own state Adamawa to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
WASTE OF TIME!

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developers cheesy
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY grin grin

Are you really muslim. Na wa o. I consecrate you and all Igbos to Mary.

Try and read the Lives of Saints online.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Okarakwu: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2022
I respect Atiku very well, he is one of the most misunderstood politician and being labelled wrongly, I was hoping for him to be the president come 2023 with Obi as his running mate ,unfortunately Obi went to Labour party and seemed a more clearer candidate than Atiku but I still believed Atiku is more suited to face the rot and mess of Buhari with Obi by his side and clean them up for 4 years and hand over to Obi to build a new Nigeria . But we have no choice than to be obicentric. Now coming to Atiku's comment ,is not needed for Obi to consult you, as for no structure and 90% percent of the northerns not being on social media ,is very shameful ...after so many years of their presidency they are still so much backwards cos at least social media compliance can be a measure of literacy . Is quite an unfortunate comment . Let's vote Obi and see if that will change . As of Tinubu ....God forbid
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by jrusky(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku pls hold your peace no need to explain anything to those sons of bitch pain in the a s s obi-diots.

We true party member are thanking God they all left PDP with their obishit infact pdp is a bit calm now if not Wike issue which will be resolve las las.

Anyone they supported politically must fail so pls it's good as he left with his demonic supporters.

In 1999 till obj era end pdp was peaceful only just few in-house rancours, Yar'dua era without them pdp was peaceful, Gej first 2 years was peaceful when no one hear their voices the moment Iweala and Akuyilli started performing excellently they came, hijacked the party, Gej ijaw man suddenly became Azikwe from Enugu, they started rubbing Gej on every other region faces even the SS where gej came from are calm doing their things but its only my own people who carried it upon their heads insulting everyone and made other region to kicked Gej a s s out of Aso Rock so pls Atiku we are happy they left pdp we do not need their notice or support let them go to hell or wherever we do not care in pdp let only see oeopls remain a d promote our party not bunch of arrogant, foul mouthed, insultive, bulliers mofos.

He left apga till today apga is waxing stronger pls let him and his cursed supporters go we do not need them any longer in pdp.

Peace to the pdp and to every Liberal Nigerians and amadioha fire all haters of humanity and tribalist. Izeeh!!!
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by MuslimIgbo: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2022
iknopro:
Opening another account just to write this trash, so people will think you are from Igboland makes you the biggest fool and I ask, what do you stand to gain?
Your frustration really amaze me.
Must everyone align with your opinion and beliefs?

You just one to try so hard to force PANDORA-OBI ON EVERYONE grin grin grin
Keep wasting your time grin

Meanwhile, your tears are very delicious

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by EMONFASHION65: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
WASTE OF TIME!

Tinubu JAGABAN

Save this post!

We never READY grin grin
Please is that JEO IGBOKWE speak ing.?
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by GoldenstateChel: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2022
Toneypen247:
'90% of Northerners are not on social media' is not something an elder statesman, a former vice president from the North, should ever say on TV.

That statistics could be true but it should never be a bragging right in 2022. It shows how underdeveloped the North is. Sad. undecided cry angry

You might need my signature assistance for your assignments, and research works below, with a dm away. smiley
they no they for social media but yet na them suffer pass for all regions, number one in poverty,less education, insecurity, Master of beggers association,IDP camp and lot of good student out of school,yes they like power,but they have rule for 42 years since 1960,but nothing to show for it.

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Enesis: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2022
My vote was originally for Justice Peter Umeadi of APGA but since he's not winning the election am voting for Atiku. As of the Pandora thief called Peter Obi let him go & clear his name in the Pandora Papers report.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Themandator: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2022
Gemid94:
*Speaks on Labour Party chances in 2023

https://www.thequesttimes.com/2023-peter-obi-didnt-consult-me-before-leaving-pdp-atiku/

Please post his thought on revamping the economy and security .. I didn't watch the interview
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by sayso: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2022
Felimax:
Well said Mr Atiku!

There is a whatsapp group making waves in Anambra in support for PO. Some one added my number to the group hence the updates. Do you know the total number ? 428 .I an like WTF.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by DavidHarry(m): 11:25am On Jul 22, 2022
Hmm what an insult. He made a statement with that move. That was intentional. He a sabotage
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Chizyberry: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2022
IT WILL NOT JUST A TAKE MIRACLE BUT IT WILL TAKE MORETHAN A MIRACLE FOR PETER OBI TO WIN THE ELECTION NEXT YEAR
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Righteousness02: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2022
“In the North, 90% of our people are not in tune to social media.”

Is this something to brag about in 2023? why this backwardness and Buhari is the President and 17-security agencies are in control of North under Buhari, sorry where are they leading their people to

Can this be said of Saudi, UAE etc
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2022
As per his god abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by Indispensable85(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2022
We're over ripe for same faith ticket because we had it in the 70s and 90s, this is 2022. Are we progressing or retrogressing?

As for Peter Obi he doesn't need to consult you, however he doesn't stand any chance in the race.
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by sukar886: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2022
Why will he consult u, are u Oracle
Re: Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP by stanluiz(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2022
South East should vote massively for Peter obi to teach ungrateful and arrogant pdp atiku a bitter lesson.

Pdp should avoid South East. Let there go and look for votes elsewhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Ondo, Kano State Govts Drag FG, CBN To Supreme Court / Lagos Civil Servants To Get Above New Minimum Wage (Official Memo) / Kaduna LG Election: El-Rufai Loses Polling Unit To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.