Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based (38630 Views)

LP Is Going Into Extinction: Prophet Olujobi Warns Sanwo-olu, Others / Atiku: It’s Too Risky To Hand Over Nigeria To Tinubu Or Obi / When Obasanjo Was Dealing With Atiku, It Is Me Atiku Ran To And I Accepted Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by wasuka14(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2022
IntelChief:
in the North 90% of our people are not tuned to social media.

Shouldn't this man be ashamed to say this?

I usually don't believe in conspiracy theory, but I am gradually believing the theory that northern political elites intentionally keep majority of northerners poor and uneducated just for their political gains.
The only reason why Tinubu and Shetimma and APC will pull this nonsense Muslim-Muslim ticket trick in the very first place is because they are confident on the ignorant and poverty of many northerners and how that will yield alot of political gains for them.

I weep for north cry

disOBIdients miscreants always talk foolishly. Pls give us the percentage of SE social media penetration before you insult the north.
Even at that, you that are well educated in the SE, pls what's your level of development? What's your governor's performance??

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by menix(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2022
He serves a God who does not get tired of granting Miracles to his people...
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by MuslimIgbo: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2022
Kurutinto:

ṣeun myñd44 óam4j lalasticlalà

Rule 2. Calling people PIGS. We need to sanitize this forum for good

Your tears

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Moh247: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2022
grin

Fulanis no get Joy.... See as Atiku download Vawulence for Obi FC

No point hurting their emotions, lost them try and fail, that would develop them for 2027 and 2031

1 Like

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by fk001(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Everyone knows it

Obi will not even get up to 2 million votes.

FINAL RESULT
TINUBU = 8.4 MILLION VOTES

ATIKU = 4.1 MILLION VOTES

Obi = 1.7 Million votes

who dash am 1.7 million?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by meditator(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2022
IntelChief:

I usually don't believe in conspiracy theory, but I am gradually believing the theory that northern political elites intentionally keep majority of northerners poor and uneducated just for their political gains.
The only reason why Tinubu and Shetimma and APC will pull this nonsense Muslim-Muslim ticket trick in the very first place is because they are confident on the ignorant and poverty of many northerners and how that will yield alot of political gains for them.

I weep for north cry
Taking panadol on top someone's headache.. Hahhaa the bitter truth pain am.. Even if u wail from now till the election day, it does not change the reality that the election is between APC and PDP, in which APC is the favorite.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by jogojogo: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Honestly, it still beat my imagination how someone will think Obi will win.
He wont even win as a Senator on LP platform.
Forget the inflated noise, he does not have that Charisma. His personality is inflated and hyped without substance

These Obi online bandit do not even understand the way they insult people online is doing Peter Obi more harm than good.
They need to understand that anyone standing for Atiku or Tinubu will remain a supporter no matter the insult and derogatory words threw at them.

Campaign for your preferred candidate, they say no!
They prefer to spend more time posting lies, insults and derogation all in a bid to sell their candidate. Make una continue.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Ahmedie28(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Labour party listen now o, don't labour to death
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2022
IntelChief:

I weep for north cry
It can also be debated that it is a good thing? What do you feel you have to on the internet that an average northern doesn't have access to?

The internet negative expect also.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2022
oyeb15:

LP has no structure. You can't win election without structure.
who are the structure nobi humanbeings
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by CSTRR: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2022
oyeb15:

LP has no structure. You can't win election without structure.
What is structure? Did apc structure not fail in osun?
Did pdp structure not fail in anambra?

What you should say is that ''suffer never taya you''.

If suffer taya you and Nigerians decide to try something new, Nigerians themselves will become the structure.

We should not pass our responsiiblity to ''structure''.

If apc or pdp win in 2023, it is not structure that won it for them. It is what Nigerians have chosen for whatever reason, good or bad,.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2022
Zico5:
That's the fact Obi supporters won't listen to. They are social media giants but in reality they are docile and unresponsive. They supposed to show their super power in osun but no they won't do that. I wonder the kind of spirit motivating them
shut up there and keep quiet.
we don't care about LP, na Obi be our major aim to unseat that failure at Aso Rock
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Besk: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2022
Toneypen247:
Do miracles happen? yes
Do I have a PVC? yes
Will I vote on that day? yes
Am I obedient? Yes.
That is how miracles work and not all these gibberish talks.

'90% of Northerners are not on social media is not something an elder statesman, a former vice president from the North, should ever say on TV.

That statistic could be true but it should never be a bragging right in 2022. It shows how underdeveloped the North is. undecided angry
How this so-called northern politician impoverished the ill well-being of their underdeveloped people alongside poor educational orientation as a means for the campaign is just so damping. lipsrsealed

So, using social media is now an index of development, right?

China that blocks access to most social media for its citizens isn’t developed (using your logic), right?

This is why most people laugh at you social media ninjas because there’s this very laughable detachment from reality in your views, opinions and actions. Everyone else sees the detachment but it’s just the case that you cannot see it!

Yet when the results come in 2023 (as everyone knows) you all will converge on social media again to start shouting rigging!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by edungene7: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2022
The northerners have finished the North no wonder Atiku leaves in Dubai but 2023 e go shock dem my PVC is ready and vibrating for Labour party I shall waste my vote please all who are ready to waste dia votes should signify
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Reference(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2022
That is the reality but he should not be discussing the prospects of other candidates but focus on selling his own wares.
Peter Obi may not win but he is definitely taking votes away from his party in large numbers.
And even Atiku wins it will not be by on the altar of a clear and decisive mandate which is itself a big problem.

I have said it previously that an Obi presidency though a breathe of fresh air will nonetheless be beset by huge problems.
He will be in power and in opposition simultaneously because the entire Legislature (the upper and lower houses) will be against him, the powerful Governor's Forum will also be against him making the hard decisions needed for reforming the country almost impossible.

It may just become a lame duck presidency.
However I salute his bravery in shaking the tree of liberty.
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by LordPsalm(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
DEFINITELY !

All I know is that, Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developers cheesy cheesy
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY grin
U sound very dumb.

Who have the Igbos been supporting since these past years that they haven't produce presidents nor flag bearers in the 2 major parties?

You are such a hypocrite.
Igbos massively voted Obasanjo in, Jonathan and others when they had no candidate from their zone to vote.

Today, they have produce a worthy and pragmatic candidate and u expect them to dumb him and support a Tinubu that doesn't know the meaning of Apc?

Are you okay?
How foolish do u sound?

Apc manage to gather some votes in the south East. Apc has atleast 2 Governors from South east. And u sit there n spew rubbish?

If u expect Igbos to support ur Clueless Tinubu to prove a foolish point to u. Then u must be a joker.
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Mikolo70(m): 10:45am On Jul 22, 2022
Zico5:
That's the fact Obi supporters won't listen to. They are social media giants but in reality they are docile and unresponsive. They supposed to show their super power in osun but no they won't do that. I wonder the kind of spirit motivating them
Evil spirit... Lmaaaaooo!
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by FeyMoss: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2022
Peter obi himself knows that....he should just position himself for the next election...Those arguing about him even coming 2nd in the next election just don't know whatsup grin grin angry
MadeInTokyo:

Not for 2023 election with less than 8 months to go.
Even in Osun State, Labour Party had no agents in over 100 polling units
They should keeps gathering the momentum and sustain it for 2027 election
It's too late to gather momentum without structures on Ground when election is in February 2023.

The 2023 Presidential election is between PDP and APC...End of Discussion
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by IbadeHQ: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2022
Chynx:
Lol...a miracle that will keep you looters sleepless for long as God prevails.

All enemies of progress shall never go unpunished!

Amen!

You ipobians don't truth, you think everything is force just like the fool below

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Chromex77: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2022
We are gonna vote candidate and not party Mr man
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

Not for 2023 election with less than 8 months to go.
Even in Osun State, Labour Party had no agents in over 100 polling units
They should keeps gathering the momentum and sustain it for 2027 election
It's too late to gather momentum without structures on Ground when election is in February 2023.

The 2023 Presidential election is between PDP and APC...End of Discussion
Why won't a party have at least 2 party agent in every polling unit, when we talked about culture that is what we are referring to; not just individual most of which are just chasing clout with the OBi trend on social media just to feel like there life has relevance.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by oyeb15: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2022
CSTRR:

Third forces have won elections in Europe.
Macron of france came up as a third force, and many other countries as well.

The only thing that can stop a third force is if the people are themselves not tired of suffering.

It is not apc or pdp that can stop a third force, it is the people themselves that will, and that is their load to bear.

Nigerians are not ready for drastic change. We just have to choose between the establishment, a better candidate out of the two major parties. Obi is an outsider. It takes a lot(years of gathering momentum) to become the president of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by CSTRR: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2022
When apc removed pdp after 16 years, was it because of structure?
What was their structure compared to pdp?

Was it not because people decided to try sometHing new?

Even pdp didnt expect it.
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by sukar886: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku go and face tinubu, ur fellow failure , leave obi alone
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Corto: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlBxIakVrYA

Obi is very unlikely to win but he will ruin the game for you and Tinubu in the entire south cheesy
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by naikeboy(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2022
E go shock am... He is happy that education and development is Haram in his north while his children schooled abroad.... He is happy that the north has the highest number of poor people in Nigeria and maybe the highest the world... The perpetual and ridiculous Alimajiri system makes him happy... Under age marriage there makes him happy...
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by CSTRR: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2022
oyeb15:

Nigerians are not ready for drastic change. We just have to choose between the establishment, a better candidate out of the two major parties. Obi is an outsider. Even if he wins, nobody will declare him.
Bullshit.

Apc was an outsider when buhari won.

If obi loses, it is what Nigerians have chosen and that is on them.

IF obi wins, inec will declare him president.
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by ArewaNorth: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2022
IntelChief:

I weep for north cry

It is true that average Northern population don't have access to social media but quoting it at 90% is nonsensical verdict. Let say 55% but does that mean it is because of poverty and illiteracy?
Over 50yrs back Northerners have access to BBC Hausa, VOA Hausa, Deutch Welle Hausa Radio stations and many other local mainstream media houses which made us adherent listeners to those news stations. Ask those who have been to the North and they'll tell u that most Northerners listen to these news outlets everyday and strongly agreed that social media is just a source of misinformation and propaganda.
You rich people and literates who are so dogmatic and rendered your education useless for accepting every lies they feed to you on social media how does it make you look or act lke educated folks?
Look at the social media spaces today, look at how people peddle lies and do not even care to verify the authenticity of the news sources and are arrogantly claiming that they have been to school. This is the highest level of half baked knowledge a whole group of people were subjected into!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Osolanrewaju: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2022
how many of d nigerian social media inflencia do come out to vote in this country.
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by Zico5(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
shut up there and keep quiet.
we don't care about LP, na Obi be our major aim to unseat that failure at Aso Rock
You are a baby. Go and unseat him nah. Very unserious element
Re: Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based by muykem: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2022
Reinaldo:
We will see. This is the order of things right now

1. Peter Obi
2. Atiku
3. Tinubu

Tinubu actually has the lowest chance of winning.
Yes in Biafra land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities / NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians / Jacket Worn By Gbajabiamila Costs N1.2M - Feyi Fawehinmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.