Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist (44869 Views)

Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban / Azubuike Ekwegbalu Is Dead: Governor Obiano's Aide Killed By Unknown Men (Photo) / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by miniziter(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Those who weponised their region with poverty, make sure 90% of their population have no access to internet, kept them uninformed just to continue using their impoverished lives to be afloat, will definitely threatened you.
Those who want to feed their subjects with agbado and cassava when their children are wearing wristwatch of half a million dollars will be intimidated by your good works.

Be focus and do not be intimidated, you are

part of the Voice that everyone will hear soon.

Nigeria Will Be Great Again...........

Naira depreciate by 15Naira within 2hours

You're de-marketing Obi with this your tribalistic utterances
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Praktikals(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
angry
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Commentor: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Small small with the lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by does3(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
I
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by JoNach: 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
They are the " enemies of the state!!!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by IbileIfe: 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kosiso12:
Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist Cries Out!

A Nigerian artist, Chiamaka Mirabel has cried out after unknown men threatened him because he made a portrait of the presidential candidate of Labour Party, Peter Obi.

Speaking with IGBERE TV, Chiamaka said she has received more than 4 threat calls, with hidden number, telling her never to promote Peter obi again with my art work, and some threatening to deal with me.

She said, "Because I made a painting of Mr. Peter Obi many people started calling me claiming to be Peter Obi, some claiming to be his pA while some claiming to be his campaign manager."

"All inviting me to Abuja to come and present the art work that they have huge money for me, I refused because they are all fake. Now I’ve received more than 4 threat calls, with hidden number, Telling me never to promote Peter obi again with my art work, and some threatening to deal with me."

" My question is
How is my innocent painting becoming a thorn in thier flesh?
What is Nigeria turning Into.
Well I STILL SERVE A lIVING GOD."

https://igberetvnews.com/1424292/unknown-men-threatening-made-painting-peter-obi-artist-cries/

You are a genius.
This is the most naturalistic painting of Peter Obi.
This masterpiece is worth more than US$500, 000.

I am speaking as a curator of art.

PS:
Forward the phone numbers of those threatening you to me.
They are enemies of democracy.
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Jemex003: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kosiso12:
Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist Cries Out!

https://igberetvnews.com/1424292/unknown-men-threatening-made-painting-peter-obi-artist-cries/

� bcuz of this board you traveled to Abuja hmm we hear your lies. Una don dey bored be that oya make ranting start now….
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by HeavenVGate: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kosiso12:

And so? Why telling us

1 Like

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by InvertedHammer: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kosiso12:

/

Na Portable, McOluomo and the 1 million gangs.

Tinubu is very comfortable among touts and urchins.

/
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Wallade(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kosiso12:

Excellent painting, I must say.
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Tingotoe: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:
Don't be afraid beautiful lady, continue doing your good work.

Who are the people trying to hector and cower this young lady?
Can yo protect her?
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Melonsmasher: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
CLOUT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
miniziter:

You're de-marketing Obi with this your tribalistic utterances

Obi is not a market but a movement.
Hunger, inflation and insecurity doesn't know tribes.

Wake up sir.
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Bridget95(f): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:
Clout chaser, we know what you are making my dear Igbo girl, you put your ASSet on display for randy tribesmen, when I know Peter Obi is not interested in your hairy chest, flatty slippers breasts and slacky hole but Kanu is in need of companionship, before he has penile fractures from penetrating the wall
eat shit

1 Like

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by KalakutaRepub: 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:
when I know Peter Obi is not interested
Looks like someone is becoming obedient cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

This is good. Agbado and Cassava is not a balanced diet for proper mental and physical development.
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Omoluabi16(m): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
There are lots of roadside artwork of famous people. I do not think any opposition party will be so worried about a painting

1 Like

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Tomilola360: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Anyone that mentions biafra after 2023 elections (when Obi fails) should be shot in the head. All if a sudden, una don turn nigerians bah!

ATIKU IS COMING
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by DKM123: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is just crawzyyy....
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Omoluabi16:
There are lots of roadside artwork of famous people. I do not think any opposition party will be so worried about a painting

She is just clout chasing…. Even a baby given birth today knows this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Decent09(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:

Who are the people trying to hector and cower this young lady?

She should stop selling Terrorism to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by PumpumPrince: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kosiso12:

but why are IBO people atttackin inosent young babe again,.......all becoz of water color painting? (no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Wickedfact: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:

Who are the people trying to
hector
and cower this young lady?

It is heckle you are calling hector. grin

When your mates were in class, what were you doing?
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:
Clout chaser, we know what you are making my dear Igbo girl, you put your ASSet on display for randy tribesmen, when I know Peter Obi is not interested in your hairy chest, flatty slippers breasts and slacky hole but Kanu is in need of companionship, before he has penile fractures from penetrating the wall

This guy, you are deeply hurt
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
ATLEAST THEY NOT UGM sad undecided
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by omenka(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
These Gringori people will soon crash the Nigerian cyberspace with their lies. They have taken their ipob character to pollute the Nigerian political atmosphere.

They called you asking you to come to Abuja indeed. All of these just to rope "Abuja people" into the nonsense.

They didn't see important people to threaten, na you with just painting they see as the greatest threat. Very hopeless liars.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Splitmind: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Stupid girl who wants foist calamity on us.
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by condralbedez: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Vulturebbqgrill call your boys to order,if anything happen to this beautiful damsel,we will hold you responsible.
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by DSC7: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Omo peter Obi dey give many Agbado boys high BP ooooo shocked shocked...

May God continue to guide and protect you dear...

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Lumig: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin
I smell lies and attention-seeking.
Clown cheesy
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Dshocker(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kosiso12:

How can you be mixing up she and he together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos / Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? / Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.