Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist (44857 Views)

Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban / Azubuike Ekwegbalu Is Dead: Governor Obiano's Aide Killed By Unknown Men (Photo) / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by PDPdestroyer(m): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
LMAO grin grin grin
Who are you deceiving please? cheesy
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Emperorx: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kosiso12:
Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist Cries Out!

https://igberetvnews.com/1424292/unknown-men-threatening-made-painting-peter-obi-artist-cries/
God pass them don't listen to them do ur thing and be smart
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Donchieli: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
New strategy to get his attention

Kosiso12:
Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist Cries Out!

https://igberetvnews.com/1424292/unknown-men-threatening-made-painting-peter-obi-artist-cries/
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by naijamerican: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
There are many evil people both in this country and outside that are extremely fearful of a Peter Obi ruling Nigeria. It’s disgusting many Africans still don’t understand the game
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
omenka:
These Gringori people will soon crash the Nigerian cyberspace with their lies. They have taken their ipob character to pollute the Nigerian political atmosphere.

They called you asking you to come to Abuja indeed. All of these just to rope "Abuja people" into the nonsense.

They didn't see important people to threaten, na you with just painting they see as the greatest threat. Very hopeless liars.
shatap
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by xukwaa: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
ENDSARS ACTIVISTS.
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Lazenby007(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
God1000:
Don't be afraid beautiful lady, continue doing your good work.

Who are the people trying to hector and cower this young lady?
Who else, if not the the shaky shaky chicago mexicano drug baron's boys
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Never4getU: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Its ironing the way Igbos turned and became a one nigeria project is funny to my belle grin grin grin

Nigeriafirstlad:
Those who weponised their region with poverty, make sure 90% of their population have no access to internet, kept them uninformed just to continue using their impoverished lives to be afloat, will definitely threatened you.
Those who want to feed their subjects with agbado and cassava when their children are wearing wristwatch of half a million dollars will be intimidated by your good works.

Be focus and do not be intimidated, you are

part of the Voice that everyone will hear soon.

Nigeria Will Be Great Again...........

Naira depreciate by 15Naira within 2hours

1 Like

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by wolesmile(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kosiso12:

What kind of lie from the pit of hell is this? Some people are threatening you because you made a portrait of PO?
How about all those that have made his portraits in the last few months, are they being threatened too?
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Tonitoniton(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Must this women pose with their bombom facing the camera while their face is backing the camera all the time?

Do they think all men after bombom?

Very sickening
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by toba1909(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kosiso12:

Lies everywhere!
Who is threatening you, or rather you want to trend?
God punish lair!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Idaytesj29(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
vastolord4:
Even freedom of expression has been seized
Lol
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Treasure17(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Samuelnze:
Don't worry babe, lightening and thunder that are homeless will strike them and deafen their ears.. Those fools haven't suffered enough in the hands of Apc...
just keep up the good work,lightening is on it's way.
He said lightening and thunder that are homeless. Nairaland will not kill me.

We OBIDIENTS dey your back sis.

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by wallarwallar(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
U @,a terrible.liar lady and u just want to use dis to trend and promote your art work stupid girl. A lot of people hv done more Dan u did to support Obi nobody threaten dere life so park well. L jst don't understand why people can not think straight to understand better
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Idaytesj29(m): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Never4getU:
Its ironing the way Igbos turned and became a one nigeria project is funny to my belle grin grin grin

The thing still dey shock me ooo. Very confused people.
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
Never4getU:

Whoever is supporting PO is IPOB, u forgot we have about 550 tribes in Nigeria.

Maggot
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by samfrancis1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
This one one join them trend for this July.. she one cash out for politics by force.. you try
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by EMEKAodogwu1: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jemex003:

� bcuz of this board you traveled to Abuja hmm we hear your lies. Una don dey bored be that oya make ranting start now….
I’m sure u graduated with a pass grade for you not to understand this simple post
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by PHOTSEE(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by RealLagosBoy: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu Agberos and Urchins at work.

God will surely disgrace them.
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by ukahrawah: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Good job. They can't do nothing.
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Jemex003: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
EMEKAodogwu1:

I’m sure u graduated with a pass grade for you not to understand this simple post

My pass is better than yours
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Samuelnze(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Treasure17:

He said lightening and thunder that are homeless. Nairaland will not kill me.

We OBIDIENTS dey your back sis.
yea, some are actually homeless.they can strike at anytime
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Gentlevip: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Why is violence and threats around this guy?? Is he the only contestant?
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by yeshuasfootstep(m): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Violence is the next option because nothing is hidden again and campaign has not even started.

Fools who are bent on suffering another 8 years should at least consider names if the faces are not fearful enough.

Is it the one that will tinker with you, the one that will attack you or the one that will rain Shettima on your head.

The choice is yours.
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by victorazy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kosiso12:

grin you better paint Tinubu and Atiku for equity sake grin
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Treasure17(m): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Samuelnze:
yea, some are actually homeless.they can strike at anytime
Lol
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by FireUpNow(m): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kosiso12:

Just be careful and prayerful
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by PaedophileProph: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:
Clout chaser, we know what you are making my dear Igbo girl, you put your ASSet on display for randy tribesmen, when I know Peter Obi is not interested in your hairy chest, flatty slippers breasts and slacky hole but Kanu is in need of companionship, before he has penile fractures from penetrating the wall

Stop being stupid , no one is the cause of your predicament

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ / Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures / Ambode Dissolves Parastatals, Sacks Fashola’s Sister, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.