Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist (44877 Views)

Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban / Azubuike Ekwegbalu Is Dead: Governor Obiano's Aide Killed By Unknown Men (Photo) / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by saintrow1: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
Attention seeker just looking for opportunities to raise her profile and get more painting jobs
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Seems Peter Obi's movement is raising extremists and terrorists, who hate free speech, but if you people continue this madness, we will put you people in the category of Boko Haram. Mad people.
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Great2017: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:
Clout chaser, we know what you are making my dear Igbo girl, you put your ASSet on display for randy tribesmen, when I know Peter Obi is not interested in your hairy chest, flatty slippers breasts and slacky hole but Kanu is in need of companionship, before he has penile fractures from penetrating the wall
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by tooth4tooth: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Commentor:
Small small with the lies.
She just want to showcase her work. I see propaganda written all over her. Meanwhile,they should enjoy eating PO as cake ,later they will consume him for real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by VenumX: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Very talented.
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by gregng(m): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
I suspect BAT agbero and thieves belonging to BAT..

They are desperate to continue stealing our treasury...
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by galaxy2020(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Your husband will locate soon, Amen. Don't mind those promoting evil.
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by legendsilver(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lies
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Johnken1234: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nothing will happen to you dear, but the mistake you made was adding your number below that portrait.

May God protect you!!!
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by CaptainFM1: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:
Clout chaser, we know what you are making my dear Igbo girl, you put your ASSet on display for randy tribesmen, when I know Peter Obi is not interested in your hairy chest, flatty slippers breasts and slacky hole but Kanu is in need of companionship, before he has penile fractures from penetrating the wall

Dear Lord, this kind of people amount to 70-80% of our population. How are we going to develop in this Nation?
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by obua: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:
so you actually sat down and wrote this. I wonder how human species like you are allowed to thrive on Nairaland
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by jaggabban: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kosiso12:
Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist Cries Out!

https://igberetvnews.com/1424292/unknown-men-threatening-made-painting-peter-obi-artist-cries/

Who on earth will threaten ONLY 1 ipobic vote?
Trash
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by blue01(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
We know the source of those calls, who else if not agbado boys?
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by FullBlastLight: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:
Clout chaser, we know what you are making my dear Igbo girl, you put your ASSet on display for randy tribesmen, well I know Peter Obi is not interested in your hairy chest, flatty slippers breasts and slacky hole but Kanu is in need of companionship, before he has penile fractures from penetrating the wall

Mumu! cool

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Kingspin(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lady Reno thinks he is the only one under threat
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Ashirioluwa: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
I can smell lies here…………..attention seeker
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Abelino(m): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
You re just a sadist & a dilutional bitter soul
igbotormentor:
Clout chaser, we know what you are making my dear Igbo girl, you put your ASSet on display for randy tribesmen, well I know Peter Obi is not interested in your hairy chest, flatty slippers breasts and slacky hole but Kanu is in need of companionship, before he has penile fractures from penetrating the wall
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Awise09(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
IlovePMB:
how can i get her contact please. I need a perfect drawing like this.
She's on twitter and facebook
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Awise09(m): 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
maybet081:
If it's really her work I need her contact.
That babe is on twitter and Facebook or search mercy TV YouTube videos
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Ineedhustle247: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:

Like how does a sane man sit and type such vile stuff to a total stranger you haven't met and know absolutely zilch about?

Ppl way de sick for this kontri plenty, walai

1 Like

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu urchins
There regular trademark
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Ppp1p: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Really
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by eskuvoisrael(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Everybody wants to cashout from all this politicians...
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Okpetruth(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
diadem10:
Another cloutchaser. Were her Ipob miscreants not praising her on her media page? Did she experience the vitriol her fellow Ipob miscreants dished to people who supports other candidates? Na ment?

Yet the attention she got didn't satisfy her but wanna milk it so bad. Who dey call her? Yeye dey smell.
Are you saying she is lying. Na wa!!! well sha......
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Danniedpastor(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:

Must you disrespect the woman in her just to make a dumb point.
Nairaland mods should look into this o.
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Popeonah(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:
I pray that God gives you sense before this year finishes

1 Like

Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by Poleski: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
A beautiful girl with her beautiful paint. Don't worry, APC/PDP thugs can't do you anything.
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by RussellRutherfo: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:

I can only imagine the yeast infection that your mother with your pregnancy that lead to the severe brain damage you now have.
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by sule17(m): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Obi can only win on social media..... Am #OBIDIENTtoBAT
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by wiseoneking: 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
igbotormentor:
mental illness is real. Dude, travel to Yaba west and get some help.
Re: Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist by ArcGibson(m): 12:18am On Jul 23, 2022
grin grin grin
Threatened for what...

This girl is funny. angry grin

This bunch of head you drew nay in someone go dey threaten u upon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard / P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ / CIA Revision Of Nigeria's Ethnic And Religious Statistics. Shock Alert!! ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.