Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Sapa Concoction Rice - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sapa Concoction Rice (52840 Views)

Rate This Homemade Concoction Rice. / My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sapa Concoction Rice by ZaddyJ: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
Channah1:

Please do. Veeery delicious!

Then it's no longer a sapa concoction rice . Sapa rice dey get stone , no tomatoes and only oyel
Re: Sapa Concoction Rice by Channah1(f): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
ZaddyJ:

Then it's no longer a sapa concoction rice . Sapa rice dey get stone , no tomatoes and only oyel
Lol.
Re: Sapa Concoction Rice by phemmyfour: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Channah1:
I first packed the rice, dry fish and fresh pepper into the pot and left it until it was almost done.

Then I added the tomatos, onions and panla fish that I stir-fried earlier to the rice and allowed the rice to dry properly.

Voila!

It's ready and served!

That fish is expensive, nothing sapa for here. In those days, it used to be rice and oil. No onions and tomatoes, no "encouragement"
Re: Sapa Concoction Rice by ufuosman(m): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fish dey inside... I no see am as Sapa rice
Re: Sapa Concoction Rice by Channah1(f): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
phemmyfour:
That fish is expensive, nothing sapa for here. In those days, it used to be rice and oil. No onions and tomatoes, no "encouragement"

ufuosman:
Fish dey inside... I no see am as Sapa rice

Ok. If you guys insist. grin cheesy.
Re: Sapa Concoction Rice by Edoziesmart(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Munzy14:

For where...I mara m in reality eeh, nri wu least thing na bother udi mmadu m.

My aunt ka osukosu sugburu that day.. grin grin She was expecting me to assist her na ihe kitchen, mu a bone o with my cousin na parlour..

Ya mechaa jiri style gwa my uncle ka ogwa m....A tupu ru m ha onu..

grin grin but you no try oo. Ọ sị na o bone ru nọrọ na parlour na eche ka aunt ya sie dị nri ọsịsọ

You for assist her a bit to make the food fast.
But kedu ụdị nri ọ na esi tekiri ụdị time ahụ?
Re: Sapa Concoction Rice by Munzy14(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Edoziesmart:

grin grin but you no try oo. Ọ sị na o bone ru nọrọ na parlour na eche ka aunt ya sie dị nri ọsịsọ

You for assist her a bit to make the food fast.
But kedu ụdị nri ọ na esi tekiri ụdị time ahụ?
Lol...I can't go and kill myself..

Ofe Owerri o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sapa Concoction Rice by robinso01(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lamasta:
Especially red oil grin
That red oil is the chairman of concoction

1 Like

Re: Sapa Concoction Rice by Charx122: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Channah1:
I first packed the rice, dry fish and fresh pepper into the pot and left it until it was almost done.

Then I added the tomatos, onions and panla fish that I stir-fried earlier to the rice and allowed the rice to dry properly.

Voila!

It's ready and served!

Babe abeg the rice no done like this, You sure se you parboil or wash it? Looks good for the name.
I hope person no go purge oh! But good experimenting. .
Re: Sapa Concoction Rice by desi10mi: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Channah1:

Aaahh... Hahahahaha... I was praying you don't mention it. grin. Omor, the stress in that meal eh?

Okkk... cheesy, Ill try by God's grace. That oyingbo market is what is making it look like one huge task for me. I'll try Sha.

Thanks.

Please, I need contact or directions to where I can get all kinds of dry fish, crayfish, and stock fish in Oyingbo market.
Re: Sapa Concoction Rice by Channah1(f): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2022
desi10mi:

Please, I need contact or directions to where I can get all kinds of dry fish, crayfish, and stock fish in Oyingbo market.

I don't really have any contacts per-se.
Where's your location?

Anyways, just board a bus going to health center oyingbo. Get down at the last bustop inside the market. Then go to that angle opposite UBA which is the main wing of the market, that's where youll see mallams that sell original dry fish and also the women selling correct stock fish.

Ask them where theyre loading okoko bus, that line where they are loading okoko bus is opposite UBA, that's where you'll get all types of fish, stick fish and crayfish.

Then for big crayfish and cheap dried akpo, go to the front of the filling station at the other side of oyingbo. Those ilaje woman normally display dried akpo and theirs is cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Sapa Concoction Rice by desi10mi: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author=Channah1 post=1160992
I don't really have any contacts per-se.
Where's your location?

Anyways, just board a bus going to health center oyingbo. Get down at the last bustop inside the market. Then go to that angle opposite UBA which is the main wing of the market, that's where youll see mallams that sell original dry fish and also the women selling correct stock fish.

Ask them where theyre loading okoko bus, that line where they are loading okoko bus is opposite UBA, that's where you'll get all types of fish, stick fish and crayfish.

Then for big crayfish and cheap dried akpo, go to the front of the filling station at the other side of oyingbo. Those ilaje woman normally display dried akpo and theirs is cheaper.

[/quote]

Thanks mama God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sapa Concoction Rice by Channah1(f): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author=desi10mi post=116143035][/quote]

You're welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Chicken I Bought 6k Today / Man Spends N5million On Drinks In A Lagos Club (see Receipt). / Villagers In Sapele Caught A Manatee & Shared Its Meat After Killing It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.