Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,564 members, 7,770,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:57 AM

Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) (38352 Views)

Onitsha-Owerri Federal Highway Bows To The Force Of Erosion (Photos, Video) / India: Python Causes Traffic Jam On Express Highway (Photos, Video) / Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Passing through that road is a nightmare undecided

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by EricSmallz(m): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
G

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by osazsky(m): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mrchippychappy:
Movement
I love the batshit part...hope he is still on pampers

2 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by solexybaba(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Na only our votes go hell us outta dis situation.
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by OsuEbonyi: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
The worst road I've used in this country.
My heart was always in my mouth anytime I had to use that unfortunate road.
Narrow and bad with so much trailers grin
I missed my pop in Benin because of that road. We only got there when almost everyone had left the pop ground.
Spent over 7 hours going from Auchi to Benin.

Nigeria is just a weird country.
The funniest part is that there's no alternative route to get to Edo North from Benin city.
All the top politicians from Edo North actually use that road without shame.

Anenih and Onolememen were ministers of works at different times. Adams Oshiomole also wields enormous influence in the current government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by NonEthniCITY: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
OVB123:
Edo state: one of the most backward state in the entire federation. Headquarters of witches and wizard. God forbid i have anything to do with that state.

This is the problem with fools like you, you love derailing. This is a topic about a federal road being left in a state of decay, however instead of having something meaningful to say about it, you chose to exhibit to strangers on the internet how intellectually lazy you are. Akpa abobo!

8 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Randy111(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Cyberterror:
Mike onolemenmen an Esan man from Edo state was minister of works for 6 years under Jonathan's regime but did nothing! Under PDP, Nigeria's infrastructure collapsed totally and they also laid the foundation for the insecurity ravaging the country today. Never again for PDP the clueless and corrupt party.

Anenih was also a minister for works and housing under Dane PDP and he did nothing despite being an esan man. Last thank God OBI gave us a desired option against these other old theives

2 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by OVB123: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
SmartyPants:

Really? A state that is among the best performers in terms of igr?

You sound quite uneducated.
Point to me the state in southern part of nigeria that edo state is better than?

2 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by ufotunang: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Transporters, petrol tankers, trailers, trucks are really trying on this bad federal roads..they spend 4days on the road before they get to their destination

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Ara21(f): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
OVB123:
Edo state: one of the most backward state in the entire federation. Headquarters of witches and wizard. God forbid i have anything to do with that state.

Sir, which state are you from and how did you know so much about Edo State. Don't condem people from afar.
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by jay169: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Too bad.
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by deavicky(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Cyberterror:
Mike onolemenmen an Esan man from Edo state was minister of works for 6 years under Jonathan's regime but did nothing! Under PDP, Nigeria's infrastructure collapsed totally and they also laid the foundation for the insecurity ravaging the country today. Never again for PDP the clueless and corrupt party.
was that not why we change them for APC and nothing changed instead it went worse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by ZeroChil: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Great2017:

Notwithstanding, Edo people are better than your primitive and uncouth home bringing
You don't have to respond to someone whose only goal in life is hopelessness. I deliberately did not pay him/her attention.

4 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by ufotunang: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
A country with natural resources, crude oil, gas, mineral resources, gold and claim to be giant of Africa having bad federal roads like this
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Emperorx: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mrchippychappy:
Movement
Batshit my foot
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bad government
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by OVB123: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
NonEthniCITY:

This is the problem with fools like you, you love derailing. This is a topic about a federal road being left in a state of decay, however instead of having something meaningful to say about it, you chose to exhibit to strangers on the internet how intellectually lazy you are. Akpa abobo!
Point to me the state in southern nigeria edo state is better than?
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by DeleTaller: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Wetin concern us the Lagosians? After all Edo no be Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by ufotunang: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
When Buhari and our politcians do not travel on roads like this ..then how do you expect them to fix the roads...they travel with their private jets
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mrchippychappy:
Movement

Abeg check well, you wrote bat shit grin
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by matotoide(m): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
You're clearly a village idiot who shouldn't be allowed a phone.
OVB123:
Point to me the state in southern part of nigeria that edo state is better than?

2 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by EgusiShankly: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
From Okene - Okpella, ...I almost died

2 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by OVB123: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
ZeroChil:
You don't have to respond to someone whose only goal in life is hopelessness. I deliberately did not pay him/her attention.
Ok! Let me say i am very harsh with the word i used but prove me wrong whether what i am saying is true or lie?

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Meanwhile the bastard politicians get 100 and 40 million take buy nomination form angry angry

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by EgusiShankly: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
DeleTaller:
Wetin concern us the Lagosians? After all Edo no be Lagos.
It's a federal road undecided
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by OsuEbonyi: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
ufotunang:
Transporters, petrol tankers, trailers, trucks are really trying on this bad federal roads..they spend 4days on the road before they get to their destination
Very crazy.
Nigerian leaders are very wicked grin grin
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by olakan22: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mrchippychappy:
Movement

Better change your movement's name because BAT SHIT, Ìgbẹ́ àdán is nothing good... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
All this is not rocket science....... But politicians, just lack the will to work for their state/people..........

Now that Nigeria is confirmed broke, the wàhálà just got much deeper........
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by sematec(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Please tell me how you are going to overcome with God
Cypress042:

Our politicians thrash the interest of her people in thrash cans, just the way they thrash their manifestoes after winning elections sad

Corruption is Nigeria and Nigeria is corruption, with God we shall overcome.

If you need a new Nigeria, you ought to do that with your votes smiley

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Babaken(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mrchippychappy:
Movement
dangerous movement.
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Ifogift007: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Cyberterror:
Oga keep quiet ����

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Welcome To Aba / @yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! / Nest Oil Private Jet Lost Control At Abuja Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.