Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) (38508 Views)

Onitsha-Owerri Federal Highway Bows To The Force Of Erosion (Photos, Video) / India: Python Causes Traffic Jam On Express Highway (Photos, Video) / Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by OVB123: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ara21:

Sir, which state are you from and how did you know so much about Edo State. Don't condem people from afar.
Delta state precisely.
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Almaigaa: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Everything about Edo State is negative. The incompetent Governor is the cause of the backwardness in the State

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Vadese1: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
It shall never be well with those who brought this useless government to our country. The maintenance Ferma use to do regularly, you hardly see them doing it again.
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Enny2013(f): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nawao! Killer road..
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by pcagbaji(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
OsuEbonyi:
The worst road I've used in this country.
My heart was always in my mouth anytime I had to use that unfortunate road.
Narrow and bad with so much trailers grin
I missed my pop in Benin because of that road. We only got there when almost everyone had left the pop ground.
Spent over 7 hours going from Auchi to Benin.

Nigeria is just a weird country.
The funniest part is that there's no alternative route to get to Edo North from Benin city.
All the top politicians from Edo North actually use that road without shame.

Anenih and Onolememen were ministers of works at different times. Adams Oshiomole also wields enormous influence in the current government.

you can pass through sabo afuze
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Okobola146:
Benin-Auchi Federal Highway, a major link btw SS and the North, Year in Year out, the road remains the same.

The same politicians spend billions on election every 4 years.

An unemployed daughter of one of the presidential candidates bought houses in US for over 5 million dollars...

This is the only road someone in the South can get to Abuja.
Blame the youths who supports them
There should be a massive protest there
It would be done
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by essentialone(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
drightguy:
It became a death trap and hotspot for armed robbery and kidnapping. The transporters running that route is really trying. Too bad for a federal road. embarassed

Modified:-
2 FTC in two weeks. cool

Deal with the governor of Edo State
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Almaigaa: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
OVB123:
Edo state: one of the most backward state in the entire federation. Headquarters of witches and wizard. God forbid i have anything to do with that state.

You are very correct. The State is underdeveloped. But the indegines always hype the State.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mrchippychappy:
Movement
7 years & counting APC has done nothing on that route, yet some people talking of Batshit?

Indeed APC really a congregation of Bat poo.
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Almaigaa: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
essentialone:

The Governor is the cause of the underdevelopment in the State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by sotall(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Cyberterror:
Mike onolemenmen an Esan man from Edo state was minister of works for 6 years under Jonathan's regime but did nothing! Under PDP, Nigeria's infrastructure collapsed totally and they also laid the foundation for the insecurity ravaging the country today. Never again for PDP the clueless and corrupt party.

Yes PDP shouldn't be given another chance.

However according to your measurement, should APC be given another chance?

Went through your posts and its full of support for APC candidates and APC as a party.

Arent you a hypocrite like this?

3 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Deprofessional(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mrchippychappy:
Movement

Combination a drug lord and terrorist.
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
A federal road indeed. Very bad to be one, only God can help us in this country... lipsrsealed undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by OsuEbonyi: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
ufotunang:
When Buhari and our politcians do not travel on roads like this ..then how do you expect them to fix the roads...they travel with their private jets
I swear it's not totally true.
They are just shameless.
Adams Oshiomole stays at his country home and he can't get there without using that crazy road.
That road has claimed many lives.

I used that road a number of times during NYSC.
Only about 5km after agbede and the little part at the outskirts of Benin are very good.
A very important route for that matter

Throughout my one year in Edo, there were always contractors /engineers working on the road but it seems they were making little or no progress.
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by LikeAking: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Okobola146:
Benin-Auchi Federal Highway, a major link btw SS and the North, Year in Year out, the road remains the same.

The same politicians spend billions on election every 4 years.

An unemployed daughter of one of the presidential candidates bought houses in US for over 5 million dollars...

This is the only road someone in the South can get to Abuja.

Whats the name of the politician daughter? @ bought houses for 5 mill usd
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Almaigaa: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Great2017:

Notwithstanding, Edo people are better than your primitive and uncouth home bringing

Edo People are better in what? Mention 5 things that, Edo People or Edo State has that other States don't.

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by GeneralPula: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Obi will fix all Federal dilapidated roads if we can unite and vote him. Do you know Obi has just 2 cars?, just a single wrist watch and few pairs of shoe? Obi has always been prudent and highly principled, this is the type of man Nigeria needs, a man that can handle the economy with tight fist. Vote Peter Obi and Nigeria will get its status back in the league of great nations. Our health sector will be revived, jobs for teeming youth and corruption totally eradicated.

Did he fix anambra?

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Splitmind: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
The PDP led state government needs to be held responsible.
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
essentialone:

It is a Federal Trunk highway, Jurisdiction of The Federal Government, It has nothing to do with Edo State.
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
OVB123:
Point to me the state in southern nigeria edo state is better than?
and who are u that u think people need to prove anything to u? How important do u assume yourself to be in ur sick and deluded mind? Inconsequential Mumu.

4 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by aslaosar1: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Cyberterror:
Mike onolemenmen an Esan man from Edo state was minister of works for 6 years under Jonathan's regime but did nothing! Under PDP, Nigeria's infrastructure collapsed totally and they also laid the foundation for the insecurity ravaging the country today. Never again for PDP the clueless and corrupt party.

Also, late Chief Tony Anenih was Minister of Works during President Olusegun Obasanjo but did nothing. This road is a major artery to Edo North and thus, several heavyweights politicians such as Adams Oshiomhole (Ex-APC Chairman), Clem Agba (present Minister of Budget and planning) etc can't be exonerated from this national shame posed by this highway �️.

2 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Feranmhine: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mrchippychappy:
Movement

Yeye

When you can’t get the name of the candidate you are supporting right

How did you want to get this country right

Odoriferous Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Almaigaa: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
SmartyPants:

Really? A state that is among the best performers in terms of igr?

You sound quite uneducated.

Lies.
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Fira09(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Okobola146:
no let mynd44 catch you o, she is from Edo state

Is Mynd44 a Man or a Woman?
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Splitmind:
The PDP led state government needs to be held responsible.
For a road under the exclusive Jurisdiction of the Federal Government? Some of you people on Nairaland never fail to prove how ignorant you are on issues.
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
OVB123:
Point to me the state in southern part of nigeria that edo state is better than?

Who are you to ask me to point anything to yourself?

Ordinarily, you should be ignored because you clearly have nothing to offer but I only replied to you out of amazement that someone could be so foolish.

Edo State is 7th in terms of internally generated revenue and GDP per State in Nigeria, with agriculture being the major economic activity which is very unique compared to other top 10 states minus Oyo which have mineral extraction as a major economic activity.

See the attached.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Mistaglorious: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
OVB123:
Edo state: one of the most backward state in the entire federation. Headquarters of witches and wizard. God forbid i have anything to do with that state.

Why am not surprised that your comment was totally out of point. Let me remind you again. It's about road. A federal government road. Leave witches and wizards alone. Edo State will still be Edo State whether you have a thing to do with it it or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
OVB123:
Point to me the state in southern part of nigeria that edo state is better than?
All the States, except for Lagos State & maybe Ogun.
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by essentialone(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
It is a Federal Trunk highway, Jurisdiction of The Federal Government, It has nothing to do with Edo State.

Keep on allowing yourselves to be fooled. In reality, there is no such thing as a federal road. All road pass through one state and enter another state at the place where they share boundary. No road exist in a stateless location. Know this and suck peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested / Traditional Wedding Guests In Accident In Abia, Many Feared Dead (Graphic) / New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.