Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) (38505 Views)

Onitsha-Owerri Federal Highway Bows To The Force Of Erosion (Photos, Video) / India: Python Causes Traffic Jam On Express Highway (Photos, Video) / Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Banbanna(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mistaglorious:

Why am not surprised that your comment was totally out of point. Let me remind you again. It's about road. A federal government road. Leave witches and wizards alone. Edo State will still be Edo State whether you have a thing to do with it it or not.

It takes a witch or wizard to make this kind of dumb superstitious accusations in this day and age. It's his type who'd label and accuse an old haggard woman in his family or compound a witch whenever he's having his own personal issues. His types are currently in Akwa Ibom victimising innocent, hapless kids and elderlies over some imaginary evil deeds they know nothing of.
That guy really needs a mindset renewal for still obsessing over witchcraft and spiritism, when practical issues of human development ought to be of utmost concern to him as a reasonable human being.
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Almaigaa: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Eleven01:

Mad animal, it's a free country people can live anywhere. Stupid slave.

Is that why Ishekiri drive una people commot for una land? Na only Edo that thing fit happen. Lazy motherfuck*s.
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by nairamaniac: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Okobola146:
no let mynd44 catch you o, she is from Edo state
is mynd44 a male or female?
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by froshdhayveed(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Cyberterror:
Mike onolemenmen an Esan man from Edo state was minister of works for 6 years under Jonathan's regime but did nothing! Under PDP, Nigeria's infrastructure collapsed totally and they also laid the foundation for the insecurity ravaging the country today. Never again for PDP the clueless and corrupt party.
That's why we need to vote for Labour Party to clear all from all there mess
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Nnamaka1: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Cypress042:
Is a fact man very blunt, but we ain't in for that now all we need is solution smiley

The solution is very easy and very far fetch as well.
Like I said earlier, our problem is that the natural inclination of our hearts is evil. We just don't like seeing our neighbor prosper more than ourselves.

But if all of us as a nation can just make the conscious effort to do at least one good deed anytime the opportunity present itself, trust me, things would start looking better for us. As it is right now, we keep pointing the accusing finger at the people in power, and when we get there we do more evil than them.

So my friend, the question is what good deed have you done for someone today without expecting a reward? I think that should be made a #Tag.

#GoodDeed

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by onuman: 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ask Raji Fashola/Bola Tinubu for where billions of Naira earmarked in Nigeria's annual budgets for roads in 7 years disappeared to.

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by onuman: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Cypress042:

Our politicians thrash the interest of her people in thrash cans, just the way they thrash their manifestoes after winning elections sad

Corruption is Nigeria and Nigeria is corruption, with God we shall overcome.

If you need a new Nigeria, you ought to do that with your votes smiley

But ethno-religious bigotry will still make some heediots vote outdated presidential candidates. But tears is that these ethno-religious bigots entrap themselves and progressive people in one Nigeria.
If not, who is saner and without the disease of ethno-religious bigotry, will not vote Peter Obi to become the successor to President Buhari?
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Tobechuckwu(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Cyberterror:
Mike onolemenmen an Esan man from Edo state was minister of works for 6 years under Jonathan's regime but did nothing! Under PDP, Nigeria's infrastructure collapsed totally and they also laid the foundation for the insecurity ravaging the country today. Never again for PDP the clueless and corrupt party.

Before u talk trash then time, kindly do ur research very well.
In 2015, Dantata nd one other company were d ones to dualized the road. I was fully aware of this situation then, the road was still very good in 2015.

APC have been in power since 2015, wat have they done?
Why didn't APC released the money to Dantata to finished up the dualization of the road?

Since APC nd BAT given u money to castigate PDP, are they pilling the route?

2015 till now is 7 years ago nd u are still saying it's PDP fault.
Better get a life
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Cypress042(m): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
onuman:

But ethno-religious bigotry will still make some heediots vote outdated presidential candidates. But tears is that these ethno-religious bigots entrap themselves and progressive people in one Nigeria.
If not, who is saner and without the disease of ethno-religious bigotry, will not vote Peter Obi to become the successor to President Buhari?
True talk
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by hensco4u: 2:17am On Jul 23, 2022
Your APC have in power for 7years and taken us to th gutters and mud.

Useless party

Cyberterror:

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 3:43am On Jul 23, 2022
Cyberterror:

APC brought in the guys
leave PDP out of it
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 5:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Most of Benin roads are bad. I don't even know what State govt have been doing all these wasted and fruitless years.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Etinosa1234: 5:53am On Jul 23, 2022
Cyberterror:
ur APC govt is in power but U are blaming PDP that left 8 years ago grin
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by mutvy: 6:05am On Jul 23, 2022
This is the only road that link Northern Nigeria and South-South. It is such a busy road. It has the same traffic flow as Lagos-Ibadan expressway.
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by ASAPFERG1: 6:17am On Jul 23, 2022
Almaigaa:

A federal Road from Porthacourt to Kaduna no spoil, na only for Edo e come spoil. That one no show you say una sin too much? grin grin grin God save una say na middle of Nigeria Edo dey, we for carry una give Cameroon. Cause una no worth staying in this Country.

Dirty State with UGLIEST Governor's and worst in crimes. Apart from Prostitution, Winches, Ritual and Cultism. Tell me wetin Edo get
you forgot to add bleaching dreadlock yahoo boys..
Useless state
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Almaigaa: 6:42am On Jul 23, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
you forgot to add bleaching dreadlock yahoo boys..
Useless state

God bless you. U know them too well. It's only in Edo you go see a 90 year old woman wey dey bleach and still dey do heavy makeup. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by omobolade980: 6:43am On Jul 23, 2022
It became a death trap and hotspot for armed robbery and kidnapping. The transporters running that route is really trying. Too bad for a federal road. Modified:-2 FTC in two weeks. It became a death trap and hotspot for armed robbery and kidnapping. The transporters running that route is really trying. Too bad for a federal road. Modified:-2 FTC in two weeks. ...
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by ufotunang: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2022
OsuEbonyi:

I swear it's not totally true.
They are just shameless.
Adams Oshiomole stays at his country home and he can't get there without using that crazy road.
That road has claimed many lives.

I used that road a number of times during NYSC.
Only about 5km after agbede and the little part at the outskirts of Benin are very good.
A very important route for that matter

Throughout my one year in Edo, there were always contractors /engineers working on the road but it seems they were making little or no progress.
... that is why the country needs restructuring to be restructured for all this problems to be solved...true federalism
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by ufotunang: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2022
OsuEbonyi:

Very crazy.
Nigerian leaders are very wicked grin grin
..and that is why the prices of foodstuffs, goods, products are very expensive nowadays...due to all this bad roads, it leads to the high costs of transporting those items to the market which leads to increase in the price of the foodstuffs goods and the products
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Great2017: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

Yes!
wen Gej knew he needs SS votes was wat propelled him to hurriedly start d work...

naxo better pesin suppose to behave?
lipsrsealed
At least, he started the road. What has become of the road since he left?
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2022
Cyberterror:

So what did buhari do to change the situation? Or was buhari not elected to make Nigeria better if you say PDP made nigeria worse?

Back to your claim on onolemenmen, during the Jonathan era, why was RCC, dangote-sawoe and mothercat dualising the road? Was it buhari that gave them the contract?

Since buhari came in 2015, what did he do about the road? Why did RCC, dangote-sawoe and mothercat stop work on the road immediately buhari became president?
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2022
SmartyPants:

Really? A state that is among the best performers in terms of igr?

You sound quite uneducated.

This is coming from the same fool who spells rosy as rousy, while looking for jobs and wondering if he should leave his state to the same Benin:

Bursted grin. I love this
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by ASAPFERG1: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2022
Almaigaa:

God bless you. U know them too well. It's only in Edo you go see a 90 year old woman wey dey bleach and still dey do heavy makeup. grin grin grin
wear anklet and tight upandan grin

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Almaigaa: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
wear anklet and tight upandan grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2022
Almaigaa:

So dreadlocks is now a crime

Nigerians ehhn undecided soo dumb
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Okobola146:
Benin-Auchi Federal Highway, a major link btw SS and the North, Year in Year out, the road remains the same.

The same politicians spend billions on election every 4 years.

An unemployed daughter of one of the presidential candidates bought houses in US for over 5 million dollars...

This is the only road someone in the South can get to Abuja.

Truly, Edo no be lagos....very useless state without any meaningful development....

I remember visiting bayelsa state....oh my God, that state na zero.....i can never ever visit that useless states again. Including Edo state.....

States that I can never visit again....Edo, bayelsa, kogi, niger, zamfara, sokoto, abia
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
NonEthniCITY:

This is the problem with fools like you, you love derailing. This is a topic about a federal road being left in a state of decay, however instead of having something meaningful to say about it, you chose to exhibit to strangers on the internet how intellectually lazy you are. Akpa abobo!

Where is the federal government road? Na which state e dey?
Most dilapidated federal roads in lagos were fixed by lagos state governor, the federal government, later pay back. Make obaseki dey wait for FG
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
EgusiShankly:

It's a federal road undecided

Where the federal road dey?
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Okobola146: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Truly, Edo no be lagos....very useless state without any meaningful development....

I remember visiting bayelsa state....oh my God, that state an zero.....i can never ever visit that useless states again. Including Edo state.....

States that I can never visit again....Edo, bayelsa, kogi, niger, zamfara, sokoto, abia
but their girls sabi fok o, their only problem be sey most of them get body and mouth odours
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Okobola146:
but their girls sabi fok o, their only problem be sey most of them get body and mouth odours

Ha! cheesy cheesy grin
Na you talk that one oooo
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by ProblemChild1: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Everything about Nigeria just jaga jaga and scatter scatter Ahswear down lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The Rumored Cracked Bridge In Kano / New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada / Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.