Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) (38492 Views)

Onitsha-Owerri Federal Highway Bows To The Force Of Erosion (Photos, Video) / India: Python Causes Traffic Jam On Express Highway (Photos, Video) / Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Welcome to NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Cyberterror:
Mike onolemenmen an Esan man from Edo state was minister of works for 6 years under Jonathan's regime but did nothing! Under PDP, Nigeria's infrastructure collapsed totally and they also laid the foundation for the insecurity ravaging the country today. Never again for PDP the clueless and corrupt party.
But this was the basis for sacking PDP and President Jonathan.
Now the ineptitude of APC is crying at the roof top. APC has been in charge for the past 7 years now with no tangible results, even the little progress we made under PDP was lost.
Guy, you have no moral to call out PDP, you be too ashamed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by NwaAdazzi(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
I traveled through dat road early June from Onitsha to Abuja,I slept dere for Two days..
Omo no be joke..If not dat it was a luxurious and it had Ac and TV.E for red for me..
I still met a wonderful gal dere IJay..Omo we related like hell,She was my bae for Two days.We fondled and kissed like hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by armyofone(m): 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Shameful! What! Nigeria hide please!

Shithole leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Feranmhine:

Yeye

When you can’t get the name of the candidate you are supporting right

How did you want to get this country right

Odoriferous Nonsense
Don’t mind those Bat Shit people, nonsense poo party.
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Almaigaa:

Lies.

People are discussing and you feel you have something to contribute?

Will you get away?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by drightguy(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
essentialone:

Deal with the governor of Edo State

Not all governor's has balls like Wike to use State money for Federal Government project anticipating a refund.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Adeoye11(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=Bilabong post=114986713]Nothing dey work for this country. Know this and know peace. [/q
My own life is working sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
drightguy:

Not all governor's has balls like Wike to use State money for Federal Government project anticipating a refund.
Obaseki cannot fix inner city roads in Benin City, it is Federal roads he wants to go & interfere with?

Maybe you don’t want State Government to pay civil servants for 3 months in Edo State?

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by tamdun: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Edo no b Lagos grin
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by izubext007: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Agbede precisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Bilabong(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=Adeoye11 post=114987656][/quote]

Ok
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Coly2012(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
OVB123:
Edo state: one of the most backward state in the entire federation. Headquarters of witches and wizard. God forbid i have anything to do with that state.
another stupid talk from a jobless and sansless Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Cypress042(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
sematec:
Please tell me how you are going to overcome with God
By voting for Peter Obi, he's sent by God cool
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Realguyman1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Cyberterror:
Mike onolemenmen an Esan man from Edo state was minister of works for 6 years under Jonathan's regime but did nothing! Under PDP, Nigeria's infrastructure collapsed totally and they also laid the foundation for the insecurity ravaging the country today. Never again for PDP the clueless and corrupt party.
And what's now stopping APC from fixing the road in 7yrs? Every Nigerians then, knows that PDP did nothing and that's why they voted this current calamity in aso rock.

So why now reminding them again that PDP did nothing, after 7yrs of APC rule? PDP cause this and dat, so what is APC now doing to correct the this and dat that PDP caused? I nor really understand most of u guys for this naija again o.

5 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by drightguy(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Obaseki cannot fix inner city roads in Benin City, it is Federal roads he wants to go & interfere with?

Maybe you don’t want State Government to pay civil servants for 3 months in Edo State?

Well, let see what he can offer with proposed N30 billion which will be spent on improving roads and bridges

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by boringdraw: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
EDO no bi Lagos is a big scam. oObaseki could have fixed the road and asked for refund just as Wike did in Rivers State. Edo is an oil producing state, no excuses is accepted.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by freemanq(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
100 million nomination form can be used to better the lives of Nigerians if Apc government are sincere. The borrowed money is no were to be found
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Onarabu: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Whom did we offence in Nigeria self?
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by PharmacyStore: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is very Sad
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Destinylink(m): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
OVB123:
Edo state: one of the most backward state in the entire federation. Headquarters of witches and wizard. God forbid i have anything to do with that state.

Your foolishness is OFF-THE-CHARTS!
Don't even dream of coming to Edo State cos we don't need people like you.
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by aslaosar1: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
pcagbaji:
you can pass through sabo afuze
Cyberterror:

Why Nigerians remain docile to the oppression of their rulers still baffles me. That highway is is a shit-hole and a national shame.
FROM PDP CLUELESSNESS TO
APC: TOP TO BOTTOM.
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by HiideaConsole(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Still better..

You need to see real potholes in some states in south west

SW roads are better, check SE, start from abia state
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Almaigaa: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
SmartyPants:

People are discussing and you feel you have something to contribute?

Will you get away?!

See this thing. your Edo is the worst State in this great Country. Nothing is working in that underdeveloped State.

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Obi will fix all Federal dilapidated roads if we can unite and vote him. Do you know Obi has just 2 cars?, just a single wrist watch and few pairs of shoe? Obi has always been prudent and highly principled, this is the type of man Nigeria needs, a man that can handle the economy with tight fist. Vote Peter Obi and Nigeria will get its status back in the league of great nations. Our health sector will be revived, jobs for teeming youth and corruption totally eradicated.

same obi that hoard 75bn in bank when Anambra are craving for infrastructures? I can't have such economy dumb man as my future president because his chances of winning 2023 is 00.9%
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Nnamaka1: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Cypress042:

Our politicians thrash the interest of her people in thrash cans, just the way they thrash their manifestoes after winning elections sad

Corruption is Nigeria and Nigeria is corruption, with God we shall overcome.

If you need a new Nigeria, you ought to do that with your votes smiley

I think our real problem is Wickedness ( We as a Nation, are just damn naturally wicked), other prosperous countries are corrupt but they are not wicked like Nigeria. Its only natural wickedness that would not allow you to see that the goose thats laying the golden eggs for you isnt feeling well and you still be collecting the golden eggs from it.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by okunwaye(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
BAT SHIT grin
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Edo no be Lagos
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Traplord09: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ezedon:
All the money APC Govt borrowed, what did they use it for?

Ask the eee weed man
grin grin grin
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
aslaosar1:

Also, late Chief Tony Anenih was Minister of Works during President Olusegun Obasanjo but did nothing. This road is a major artery to Edo North and thus, several heavyweights politicians such as Adams Oshiomhole (Ex-APC Chairman), Clem Agba (present Minister of Budget and planning) etc can't be exonerated from this national shame posed by this highway �️.

Clem agba is from Edo ?? angry
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
this is the road wey i pass go to abuja but Armed robbers pursue us for that bad road but i thank God we pass the place in 3sec
Re: Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) by Cypress042(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nnamaka1:

I think our real problem is Wickedness ( We as a Nation, are just damn naturally wicked), other prosperous countries are corrupt but they are not wicked like Nigeria. Its only natural wickedness that would not allow you to see that the goose thats laying the golden eggs for you isnt feeling well and you still be collecting the golden eggs from it.
Is a fact man very blunt, but we ain't in for that now all we need is solution smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airline Official Killed While Fixing Car By Roadside (photo) / Kaduna Dry Port Officially Commissioned, Comes Alive For Use - Photos / Photos Of The Rumored Cracked Bridge In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.