Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide (85053 Views)

Woman Set Husband’s House On Fire For Refusing To Divorce Her / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by chizakris: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=114986967][i]Very Foolish action.
The punishment she would have faced here on earth cannot in anyway be compared to the consequence of suicide.

Suicide is not a means of Escape. Let no man or spirit deceive you. Suicide is straight to Hell Fire. And no hunger, pain or punishment here on earth can be compared to what is in Hell

Nigeria is the only hell fire that exists in both heaven and earth.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by manikspears: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Anonanon:

Rest Oga

He is saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Crafteck1: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
Very Foolish action.
The punishment she would have faced here on earth cannot in anyway be compared to the consequence of suicide.

Suicide is not a means of Escape. Let no man or spirit deceive you. Suicide is straight to Hell Fire. And no hunger, pain or punishment here on earth can be compared to what is in Hell.

How do you know which punishment is more, have you been there?
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dis woman no try at all. she kpai guyman becas he claw outside, thats bad . no kil us just becos we ftck outtside .is a natural something
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Dapson73(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
May God continue to protect us.
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by RepoMan007: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
nifemi25:
So whats the essence of killing your hubby and committing suicide?
did the husband die? I doubt so.
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Mindlog: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
posty56:
very good cool ,she did well , because she has no place here in Earth , as for men , please no the Kain woman una they follow if she's showing psychopathic trait ,it's not cute it's a warning

Psychopathic traits is evident in both genders, everyone should be very observant.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by fman(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
matrix199:
Double wahala!
for dead body
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by SeaTrade(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Show us her corpse
I thought same too.
Until we see her corpse.
It's a possibility that she's known how much trouble she could be in since the man is dead and fake her own death.
We want proof of death! angry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by RightToReject(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
It will be very easy for almost everyone to judge and cast aspersions on her, but the truth is that some people are not built to absorb some kind of treachery from someone they have a deep interest and connection with (whether selflessly or not) or someone they have vested absolute trust in naively. The husband brought all these avoidable calamities through his deceitful act.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by bonnyhope: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Marriage is becoming toxic days by days

Due to mistrust and infidelity.

May God help us to be strong in the midst of turbulence
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by pat077: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Where is her body abi who una wan deceive
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
May her precious soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by arcahmad(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
Very Foolish action.

Suicide is not a means of Escape. Let no man or spirit deceive you. Suicide is straight to Hell Fire. And no hunger, pain or punishment here on earth can be compared to what is in Hell.
very true sir

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Revoluxe: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
There are circumstances surrounding the issues because the incident happened close to my house at oshogbo.
They had some complicated issues aside having a child outta wedlock
But she did something grave and bad may their souls rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by mastermaestro(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Musty112:
Patience, patience, patience, whatever it is that befalls you, hope for the best with beautiful patience cos as much as you might think you are at the bottom, one wrong decision can take you further down and cause more destruction.

Patience, a very very scarce virtue in this generation.
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by dazzlingd(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
When u see any sign of violence in a spouse, run....the slightest sign of it
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by bonnyhope: 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
RightToReject:
It will be very easy for almost everyone to judge and cast aspersions on her, but the truth is that some people are not built to absorb some kind of treachery from someone they have a deep interest and connection with (whether selflessly or not) or someone they have vested absolute trust in naively. The husband brought all these avoidable calamities through his deceitful act.

I understand your point

One thing is that humans can disappoint any time regardless of the affection you have for such person.

I think we should expect anything any time if we are dealing with fellow human

And God should give us the courage /strength to withstand any shock

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
The mother of the child born out of wedlock should come out now and talk her own.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by omooba969(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
Very Foolish action.

Dear Pastor Righteousness, you will have to start referencing your claims because it's atrocious to pontificate over helpless souls such as these deceased couple. You must really think suicide is a cowardly act - try put rope for neck make you know wassup .

Once again, try to reference your claim. cool
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by cococandy(f): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
RightToReject:

Her actions are unjustified.

It’s one thing to be upset and angry.

It’s another to go through with the whole process of setting another human on fire. Unjustified!

6 Likes

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
How I wish a lady can love me like craze this way but I win t cheat on her whatsoever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by ipobarecriminals: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
sadDaddy GO of HELL FIRE MINISTRY.
Righteousness2:
Very Foolish action.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by ipobarecriminals: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
cool He is the KEEPER OF THE GATE OF HELL FIRE
Crafteck1:

How do you know which punishment is more, have you been there?
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Lamasta(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
A very useless somebody..
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Kingjames(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is very true.

The way my dad advises me against girls and always hints on benefits of being a virgin,

You’d think himself and my mom ordered me on JUMIA.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by RightToReject(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
cococandy:

Her actions are unjustified.

It’s one thing to be upset and angry.

It’s another to go through with the whole process of setting another human on fire. Unjustified!

Unfortunately, you are not qualified to judge her, lol. One sure timeless way to avoid incurring the wrath of other people is respecting whatever they hold sacred; had he done that, I wager we wouldn't be here discussing the calamities that have befallen them.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Enddy50ty(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
The most dangerous person to be with, is someone who doesn't love you and still doesn't want to loose you.”

She should have let him go be with his baby mama instead of ending his life.
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by gloryman91: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Flamez01:

Yinmu, hell fire's gateman. Akin di didirin. Afofungbemu.

Someone is advising you are abusive.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by SugarGirl44(f): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Extreme anger is dangerous.
Run away from people with anger issues on time, if not, they'll destroy you.

Some people are still hoping that their ever angry psychopathic partners will change one day, keep hoping o.

We pray not to read your story on Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp / Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.