Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide (85047 Views)

Woman Set Husband’s House On Fire For Refusing To Divorce Her / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by qtx(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by seangy4konji: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2022
I heard she killed the husband because a pastor told her that her constant miscarriages was caused because her husband used her womb...

Go and check them in their rooms...They are inserting all shapes and sizes of dildos in the vagina and anus from morning till night through paid videos calls and sex chat rooms like chaturbate because they go to school and still believe they are too beautiful to start somewhere with a little job and improve...How can such woman be satisfied at home with his husband even...guy man that has husttled out of the house every day and night to put food on the table...

How can you masturbate for hours on video calls for hours and call a man one minute manimagine iinsirting Love Machine thrust for 7 hours straight everyday for 300 days out of a year and expect such person to reason like a human being....She might have damaged her own womb from her sexcapades but pastor ooo...not doctor her husband took her womb...

See ehn...all this olonsho girls and runs girl...fine girls disguising under the umbrella or no jobs in Nigeria to prostitute,inmessage,coded runs and co....avoid them as future partners,,majority of Nigerian ladies are damaged....worn out..used.....they will only bring bad luck and unfortunate death if you jam wrong.

May we not jam agbako o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Olatara(f): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2022
Mindlog:

Psychopathic traits is evident in both genders, everyone should be very observant.
Thank you oh.
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Bimpe29: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tragic
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by bizzibodi(m): 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
Very wicked woman!she doesn't want d man to have a child or live...let us see her corpse first.
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Reasoning(m): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
More Hell for her soul!!!!!
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Fantazy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
i pray for you that satan will prevail over your thoughts, Amen

This ur prayer get as e sound.
Or na me no understand English?
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Fantazy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
She wan use style style escape jail.
It can't work!

Make them put am for casket carry am go jail like that, she must not escape!
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Wwwq: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Flamez01:

Yinmu, hell fire's gateman. Akin di didirin. Afofungbemu.
you will remember this your comment when you cross over to the other side, someday.
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by IvarDboneless: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
10 Hail Marys for all Nigerians.

lipsrsealed

I place a new patron saint over this country: The Virgin Mother of God. Let all evils reduce by grace and intercession.
Glory to Jesus...
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by FullBlastLight: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Flamez01:

Yinmu, hell fire's gateman. Akin di didirin. Afofungbemu.

Mumu!cool
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Dynmyt: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
That gender that bleeds but never dies
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Dynmyt: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
RightToReject:

Stop mistaking me for the idiots that brought you into this world, and before directing your further mention to them, take notice that there is a difference between playing away match without giving your companion an impression of piety and when you have always given them an impression of piety only for them to find out or you return home one day that you have been playing away match and having a child outside.

If you must play an away match, always make your companion know directly or indirectly that you are gamed and allow them to decide whether to indulge you or not rather than taking to hypocrisy and disingenuousness.

Bumpkin, take your low IQ elsewhere before I change my mind and descend on you.

Don't mind him, he shud do away match and wait for his turn grin
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Dynmyt: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
One has to be careful of utterances...mind what you say and establish in your heart.
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Ohizman73(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
Very Foolish action.
The punishment she would have faced here on earth cannot in anyway be compared to the consequence of suicide.

Suicide is not a means of Escape. Let no man or spirit deceive you. Suicide is straight to Hell Fire. And no hunger, pain or punishment here on earth can be compared to what is in Hell.

She wanted to avoid HELL ,Life time in a nigerian prison worse than Hell fire in ur heaven.
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Dynmyt: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
duduade:
Team I wan marry,I wan marry, I wan marry

If she had been told or dreamt to wait a little and thereby missing marrying this particular guy that it would lead to her death, she would have shouted hell no, she would have screamed her enemies were against and jealous of her
Just like wen u tell guy man to stop browsing other kpekus outside his marriage, his hell no will be greater

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp / Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.