Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide (85056 Views)

Woman Set Husband’s House On Fire For Refusing To Divorce Her / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by payosehtor(m): 3:32am On Jul 23, 2022
timmydrogba:

According to sources. The man used her. She cant give birth . She was curious so she burnt him. He has a child elsewhere so you can understand the situation. I have seen the screenshots.
Guyman self sad
That's a question that I have been asking myself since the first news break out. I first suspected that woman has not gotten her own child .?

anyways. Comments and your reactions over these kind of news goes a long way to help some of us passing though a difficult situations like this in our marriages. That's why I've keenly followed the thread A-Z .

Iam cautioned tough.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by FireUpNow(m): 4:34am On Jul 23, 2022
All na stunt to hide her from facing ripple effect of her wicked plans. I don't believe this shit at all
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by vicfajeze: 4:35am On Jul 23, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
i pray for you that satan will prevail over your thoughts, Amen
which kai prayer be dis?

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by rolams(m): 4:56am On Jul 23, 2022
God won't forgive her!
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by jclassiq(m): 4:58am On Jul 23, 2022
maureensylvia:
A time will come, when the unmarried will prefer remaining single to marriage, both men and women. Both gender should be very careful before picking a life partner these days.

That time is now my dear.
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by dragunov: 4:58am On Jul 23, 2022
nifemi25:
So whats the essence of killing your hubby and committing suicide?

So that both of them will not be alive. Abi which kind question be dis?

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by galaxy2020(m): 5:02am On Jul 23, 2022
Now, what has she achieved? Some women sef
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Okobola146: 5:08am On Jul 23, 2022
She dey shave her armpits, p^ssy and she dey wear beads too.
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Okobola146: 5:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:
Some people just destroy their life over nothing
destiny cannot be changed
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Moh247: 5:12am On Jul 23, 2022
Okobola146:
destiny cannot be changed

Hmmmn, not even with prayers and good behaviour
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Okobola146: 5:15am On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:

Hmmmn, not even with prayers and good behaviour
our journeys in life are already written even before we were born. We are only acting them out
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Rexymania(m): 5:52am On Jul 23, 2022
It's a lie. Suicide is not straight to hell. The children of Israel were committing suicide during the Roman invasion... In a bid to discourage suicide, they now decided that it leads to hell and since then, it remained like that. Human ideology

Righteousness2:
Very Foolish action.
The punishment she would have faced here on earth cannot in anyway be compared to the consequence of suicide.

Suicide is not a means of Escape. Let no man or spirit deceive you. Suicide is straight to Hell Fire. And no hunger, pain or punishment here on earth can be compared to what is in Hell.
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Jeffy1206(m): 6:14am On Jul 23, 2022
I'm just thinking, is it not better to just be baby daddy and forget about this nonsense called marriage Becos our society will not do without cheating in marriage and the female fellow will not stop doing the unimaginable undecided undecided I'm out!!
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by mukthar2000(m): 6:16am On Jul 23, 2022
Any Evidence please?

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Bilabong(m): 6:17am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Crenzywilliams(m): 6:32am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigerian doctors are so wack. Person get 3rd degree burns and em still de alive but them no fit manage save em life. With that kinda burn, they should have known that the first thing to do was put him in an induced coma,even me when be engineer know that one sef.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by victorv12(m): 6:32am On Jul 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Very Foolish action.
The punishment she would have faced here on earth cannot in anyway be compared to the consequence of suicide.

Suicide is not a means of Escape. Let no man or spirit deceive you. Suicide is straight to Hell Fire. And no hunger, pain or punishment here on earth can be compared to what is in Hell.

You're very dumb! Have you been to hell fire before? Hell and heaven are both state of mind. Before she committed the act of killing her husband, she was in a state of hell or let us say she is in hell. No reasonable person will support her devilish act by killing her husband but at the same time, if she choose to commit suicide over the act she as committed, I think it's better. Before she committed the act she carried out, she has already made up her mind and everything was well stated in her letter.

What most men should realize is that, most women her like her. If you think your wife or girlfriend can't kill you you must be joking. Let me live you guys with a quote to always remember...

"Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorned."

If you are a man and don't know the meaning, I am sorry. This doesn't have anything to do with going to heaven and hell. Heaven an hell are both state of mind.
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by 10kgod(m): 6:34am On Jul 23, 2022
Its obvious this is beyond having child outside.
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by goodman5(m): 6:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Omo
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Lugianostar(m): 6:54am On Jul 23, 2022
Wahala no dey finish??
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:57am On Jul 23, 2022
See she has a heart face ? Does that face contribute to the wickednes
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by sojayy(m): 6:57am On Jul 23, 2022
nifemi25:
So whats the essence of killing your hubby and committing suicide?

Till death do us path things
...lol
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by bepositive11: 6:58am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:
Some girls can be so jealous

It's anger and hurt from the betrayal not jealousy

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by phemy36(m): 7:00am On Jul 23, 2022
markidoo:
The future is female
I fear who no fear woman

Nigerian female should be avoided by all means
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by duduade: 7:12am On Jul 23, 2022
Team I wan marry,I wan marry, I wan marry

If she had been told or dreamt to wait a little and thereby missing marrying this particular guy that it would lead to her death, she would have shouted hell no, she would have screamed her enemies were against and jealous of her
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by duduade: 7:12am On Jul 23, 2022
Bilabong:

Where is the picture of her dead body to backup your claims? Until then this is just a fake news.

I have been saying this

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by lookingfly: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Before you act, think!
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by tolulope967: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2022
Says Who?Where is the body?How did you know she died by poison?People continue to be gullible so questions must continue to be askedSays Who?Where is the body?How did you know she died by poison?People continue to be gullible so questions must continue to be asked...
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by deeva2: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2022
We need evidence...Hot temple and uncontrollable anger na bad thing if na true.
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Hagiazomakai: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2022
See guys,let me tell you something.
It is the fallen human nature that cannot bear shame and sadly most humans are still.controlled by the fallen human nature that Adam gave to us freely.

Except a man is genuinely born again,s/he cannot be delivered from the degenerated nature.
This old nature finds expression in various shades of immorality, drunkenness,violence etc

So the cure is YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Tobi890: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2022
Nokio1:
That's how she miss her share of agbado....
what's wrong with you angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Friends Of Jennifer Ugadu Mourn Her, After She Was Raped To Death (Photos) / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp / Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.