Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Pity Those That Don't Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pity Those That Don't Do This (618 Views)

I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Pity Those That Don't Do This by AllenforGOD(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
Good day brethren jesus loves you,
I tell you those that are not genuinely repented cannot see heaven,jesus said"except a man be born again he can never see the kingdom of heaven"i tell you,thats the truth,if you are not repented you cant see heaven,bcus GOD IS HOLY so we his children must be holy before him.why not repent today,give your life to christ and be whole,christ doesn't want you to end up in hell after he's being known by you instead he wants us to live and reign with him in "THE NEW EARTH AND HEAVEN"Till eternity than dying the 2nd death<HELL>,that was why he died for our sins so that you and i can be justified and have salvation.JESUS LOVES YOU,HE LOVES SINNERS BUT HATE THE SINS.Give your life to christ,beleive in him and you will see explore in your life,cuz he will and shall always be with you,no death,sickness,poverty,hunger,joblessness,your life will be new once you beleive in him.if you beleive in him
"ETERNITY IS YOURS AND ETERNAL LIFE"give jesus a CHANCE IN YOuR LIFE.
BELEIVE IN JESUS!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Pity Those That Don't Do This by iamwilliamsfx(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
keep sharing the gospel

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice On This / Bobrisky Advises Handsome Lagos Boys (pix/video) / I Kissed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.