Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. (2348 Views)

States That PO, BAT And AA Will Win / 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi / 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Lindner: 6:48am On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:

It breaks my heart deeply seeing people who can't stand other people's opinion yet want to force their opinion and candidate on all of us

Are you too blind to see that you are wickedly destroying Peter Obi's future chances by this horrible unforgettable Campaign attacks?!

UK is about to elect new prime minister in September... An Asian decent of a migrant and a Woman British decent are dragging it out, and every of their supporters are well behaved and ready to argue and provide needed information at all times

But look at you Africans, simple debate you can't have it, yet want Democracy

BIG SHAME!!!!!!!

Please just ignore them. I delberatley didn't respond to their insults directly. Seeing people objectively canvassing for their candidates really is a thing a joy. There are many like me who are torn between choices and may see some eye opening points and decide to vote for whom ever. It's our right to have varying views and exercise it.

It beats me that some are bitter and toxic towards others just because they have an opinion other than their. Heck, they are toxic towards a neutral person.

We are all frustrated about the situation of Nigeria but there's nothing that guarantees that one candidate will perform when he becomes the president. We just don't know that. If I like, i vote for a lizard on the ballot box, it's my constitutional right. Vote for yours and let the best win. If they're angry that I'm voting a lizard, make me see reasons like others have been doing on this thread, don't insult.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Lindner: 7:06am On Jul 23, 2022
kingthreat:

Thanks for sharing your opinion on this forum. It is good to realize that there exists unprejudiced people who are neither ready to believe political gimmicks nor torn between ethnic-religious lines. All the present top candidates for the 2023 elections are rogues. In a lawful Nigeria, they will either be serving or have served jail terms making them disqualified for the office of the presidency.

The man in the picture was my expectation to run for presidency. He was GEJ's minister of Agriculture and excelled. As head of AFDB, he has been excelling and constantly making grounds. When he was investigated by the West for corruption, he was found guiltless. This is someone that has worked and his achievements show not Peter Obi, who worked for 8 years and has not brought a single foreign investment to Anambra state. Nigeria lost by not fielding a candidate like Akinwunmi Adesina, Donald Duke, etc.

Please ignore those insulting you. To them neutrality is a crime, shows you why Reno comes online to complain about them all the time.

I believe Nigeria has many people who can turn things around or at least start the process. The problem is with the pool from which we are selecting our leaders. It's the same people. Think about it, each of the candidates have at one time or the other shared political parties with one another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Aldol: 7:09am On Jul 23, 2022
OP let me start like this, as is stands now if you are given a choice to relocate to Anambra or Lagos,I know you will settle for lagos for obvious reasons
Ok now, Peter Obi may be prudent in spending as claimed( people very close to him said he is stingy) , he wouldn't fit well for a president but maybe economic minister or thereabout. Presidency is beyond cramming comparative analysis of different countries, the emergence of Peter Obi will always make his kinsmen go haywire because of their extremely religious and tribal intolerance. Mark my word, Nigeria will always boil if Peter emerges president( because of his kinsmen), killings and counter killings will be the order of the day, moreover there will be extreme inflation and many fake products( owing to their brother in power). You dare not complain, when you do they will shut you up that their brother is in power,I hope you know what I mean( Just travel to any southeastern states and see the extremely high cost if living for evidence)
Now back to Tinubu, forget all the media hogwash to discredit him , he is detribalized, sound upstairs, experienced, global and what have you.One good thing is Tinubu always employs technocrats to work for him(evidence is when he was a governor In Lagos). They said he is not healthy yet within a space of a week he travelled to four states working, attending meetings, campaigning etc Dont blame Tinubu for picking Shetima a Muslim, he did to win votes as politics is about calculation. Those condemning Muslim Muslim ticket knew this but they pretend like they don't. Go to their region, they only had Christian- Christian governors and deputies from inception .They claimed he forced Buhari on Nigerians, is it now a crime to support a candidate, they never liked Buhari probably because he is a Muslim,that's up to them but no one knew Buhari will underperform and Tinubu is coming to address those challenges.
As for Atiku,I don't really know well about him but I think he is not to be trusted...Gracias

1 Like

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Aldol: 7:14am On Jul 23, 2022
And Pls don't mind the insults from Obi supporters, he is not yet a president ooo, now imagine he is now a president. Think deep
I don't know ur tribe but you can live peacefully and freely in any southwestern states irrespective of ur religion

1 Like

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by AgentGoat: 7:26am On Jul 23, 2022
Lindner:
Looking at the three most popular candidates in the forthcoming election, I can say I've never been more confused.

Was discussing with some of my guys and I won't kid myself, it's a decision for the least evil choice among the three. Sorry to say, if these are the best Nigeria has to offer again (as always), we're still in deep shit.

ATIKU
He's been an active participant in the shit we find ourselves as a country today. When that name is mentioned, what I hear is corruption and the continuation of institutionalized corruption and bad governance. He was once a VP, so he has no point to proof. He created part of the problem we're in.

BAT
Too many baggages. The fact that allegations cannot be proven does not mean they are false. It may just mean the perpetrator is to smart to cover his tracks. Plus, this man should just be resting and taking care of his health. Looks too frail. The complexity of our problems require agility. I just don't see how BAT can give even 50% of himself to the job consistently over 4 or 8 years. And I keep hearing about how he looted Lagos state dry.

PO
Looks good on paper but I can't just see any evidence of historical performance except vague statistics. They said he transformed Anambra. If today's Anambra
is the transformed version and the standard for performance, all hope may be lost. And again, I'm weary of the 2015 rhetorics of "never-do-wrong, ultimate solution to all our problems" that made Buhari president. I'm also not just comfortable rooting for the same candidate as Igbos, their sympathizers and people who didn't wish Nigeria well but all of a sudden are interested in the country. Seem to me there's an ulterior motive (whether PO is aware ot not). I just don't want to help them gain power by contributing my vote- whatever the motive.

Here is my dilemma and some of the real issues to be discussed when campaigning for your candidates instead of the ethno-religious nonsense that is plaguing us as a nation. The standard is so low to the point that our expectations are pathetic. Our best candidates are just a bunch of people from the same stock.

Nice points. As for PO. He's ideas sounds unrealistic. He's just making noise without making the plan to face Nigeria's reality. No realistic reference can be link to his performance in anambra as a governor then. Tinubu lays a good foundation for developments in lagos. He is good leader of south western people. We need BAT or AA at the least. They are big time Thieves. They know how to stimulate our dead economy. They know how to soften this hardship.

2 Likes

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Lindner: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2022
Jack005:
You have just one vote out the millions who are decided.

True. But there are many undecided people out there.
Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:

It breaks my heart deeply seeing people who can't stand other people's opinion yet want to force their opinion and candidate on all of us

Are you too blind to see that you are wickedly destroying Peter Obi's future chances by this horrible unforgettable Campaign attacks?!

UK is about to elect new prime minister in September... An Asian decent of a migrant and a Woman British decent are dragging it out, and every of their supporters are well behaved and ready to argue and provide needed information at all times

BIG SHAME!!!!!!!

You have decided and you know who you want to give your vote but just looking for a validation to cement your conviction. You make reference to UK as if you know what's happening there (compering a robust economy with looted economy) laughable!!!!
If you live in Nigeria and at your age u still don't know Nigeria is in a mess then sorry.
For your information, Peter obi cannot save Nigeria because the country is gone but giving the country back to those who mopped up all the dollars in the economy to buy deligates is suicidal.
I have a dual citizenship but my concerned is for Nigeria to succeed, no place like home.
Whoever support Peter Obi is tagged Ipob
Gullible youths.

I wish you and all Nigerians the best.

Pls note that naira depreciated from 640Naira at 10:AM yesterday to 693Naira this morning to a Dollar.

Remain undecided.

1 Like

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Lindner: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Your write-up was interesting until I started reading where u tried to link obi with IPOB, then I concluded he's not the intelligent person I thought he is.
Being half smart is more dangerous of being not smart.
May God grant you wisdom.

I criticized the three candidates, but you decided to attack me for including your candidate. Not calling you IPOB but sounds like the IPOB model to me. Truthfully, your candidate looks good on paper but if only you could discuss with civility like others have done. Makes me feel if he does become president and he fails to perform, you and your likes will enter overdrive mode with this same model if anyone dares to speak up.

Don't you think you and your likes are doing more damage than good to his candidacy?

4 Likes

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Moh247: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

You have decided and you know who you want to give your vote but just looking for a validation to cement your conviction. You make reference to UK as if you know what's happening there (compering a robust economy with looted economy) laughable!!!!
If you leave in Nigeria and at your age u still don't know Nigeria is in a mess then sorry.
For your information, Peter obi cannot save Nigeria because the country is gone but giving the country back to those who mopped up all the dollars in the economy to buy deligates is suicidal.
I have a dual citizenship but my concerned is for Nigeria to succeed, no place like home.
Gullible youths.

Pls note that naira depreciated from 640Naira at 10:AM yesterday to 693Naira this morning to a Dollar.

Remain undecided.

I have residency in UAE and UK and all of my family are in UK , US has residency or active Visa including my Old folks so you words don't move me

I am not comparing economies of UK and Nigeria... I am comparing your toxic behaviour and negative campaign to what is obtainable in other climes where sensible people engage in constructive arguments without name calling

Perhaps Nigeria is a mess for you because you have neglected your civic responsibility for far too long only to wake up in 2022 hypocritically forcing a failed project Obi who has no visible projects in Anambra on us

3 Likes

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Eddygourdo(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:

BIG SHAME!!!!!!!

mtcheeew. He is sounding scantimonous. Why are you bothered or complaining if our behaviours hurt obi's chances, wouldn't that please you if his chances are hurt? Don't be a pretender , stand with your position boldly just as we have done for ours.

Anyone not supporting Peter obi with all the issues plaguing our nation needs psychiatric evaluation and provides proof that some Nigerians are mentally challenged. It takes a level of being stupid to not support Peter obi. That I call people out for being stupid makes me a honest and objective person .

It is the mentally challenged people who support tinubu you should.be worried about and not those who are reasonable enough to know that this country will be dead and buried after 2023 if we choose wrongly again.

3 Likes

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Moh247: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

If you live in Nigeria and at your age u still don't know Nigeria is in a mess then sorry.
Gullible youths.

Remain undecided.

Speaking on mopping up excess forex in circulation for delegate vote buying

Peter Obi earns Zero dollars into Nigerian economy, he is part of the importers that depleted our foreign reserves buying from China things we can produce

Go to next mall and see all Chinese products on their shelves like it's a mini China town

INTELs logistics Co owned by Atiku, Tinubu and Gabrielle Volpi brings more dollar to Nigerian economy than any individual or company combined

INTELs logistics charge all incoming cargo ship in dollars for all handling expenses and make remitance in dollars to NPA Account

TVC make millions of dollars on YouTube streaming

Oando PLC make millions of dollars trading crude

Kindly mention just one way Peter Obi brings in dollars to this economy

2 Likes

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Benwallt(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2022
My brother, God bless you for this. I believed out of this three, one still top your searches. If you are owning me anything I would have told you to use it to vote for Tinubu instead of payback. He will work. As for the remaining two, Nigeria and everything in it will end up in a scrappy graveyard.

1 Like

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Simeonjoe1: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2022
Lindner:
Looking at the three most popular candidates in the forthcoming election, I can say I've never been more confused.

Was discussing with some of my guys and I won't kid myself, it's a decision for the least evil choice among the three. Sorry to say, if these are the best Nigeria has to offer again (as always), we're still in deep shit.

ATIKU
He's been an active participant in the shit we find ourselves as a country today. When that name is mentioned, what I hear is corruption and the continuation of institutionalized corruption and bad governance. He was once a VP, so he has no point to proof. He created part of the problem we're in.

BAT
Too many baggages. The fact that allegations cannot be proven does not mean they are false. It may just mean the perpetrator is to smart to cover his tracks. Plus, this man should just be resting and taking care of his health. Looks too frail. The complexity of our problems require agility. I just don't see how BAT can give even 50% of himself to the job consistently over 4 or 8 years. And I keep hearing about how he looted Lagos state dry.

PO
Looks good on paper but I can't just see any evidence of historical performance except vague statistics. They said he transformed Anambra. If today's Anambra
is the transformed version and the standard for performance, all hope may be lost. And again, I'm weary of the 2015 rhetorics of "never-do-wrong, ultimate solution to all our problems" that made Buhari president. I'm also not just comfortable rooting for the same candidate as Igbos, their sympathizers and people who didn't wish Nigeria well but all of a sudden are interested in the country. Seem to me there's an ulterior motive (whether PO is aware ot not). I just don't want to help them gain power by contributing my vote- whatever the motive.

Here is my dilemma and some of the real issues to be discussed when campaigning for your candidates instead of the ethno-religious nonsense that is plaguing us as a nation. The standard is so low to the point that our expectations are pathetic. Our best candidates are just a bunch of people from the same stock.

Una still dey vote. No hope 23 should be the theme of the election because irrespective of who enter 9ja go still cast.
Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Simeonjoe1: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2022
Lindner:

ATIKU

BAT

PO

Una still dey vote? . No hope 23 should be the theme of the election because irrespective of who enter 9ja go still cast.
Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:

Speaking on mopping up excess forex in circulation for delegate vote buying

Peter Obi earns Zero dollars into Nigerian economy, he is part of the importers that depleted our foreign reserves buying from China things we can produce

Go to next mall and see all Chinese products on their shelves like it's a mini China town

INTELs logistics Co owned by Atiku, Tinubu and Gabrielle Volpi brings more dollar to Nigerian economy than any individual or company combined

INTELs logistics charge all incoming cargo ship in dollars for all handling expenses and make remitance in dollars to NPA Account

TVC make millions of dollars on YouTube streaming

Oando PLC make millions of dollars trading crude

Kindly mention just one way Peter Obi brings in dollars to this economy

That's the Intels generating revenue for Nigeria.

Jointly owned by the two names u mentioned.
I can't even mentioned their names because the mod will delete my post, we kno who this forum is working for.

2 Likes

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2022
This is my treatment from nairaland for supporting Peter Obi whenever I want to create a post for two days now, while some are openly calling an ethnic groups unprintable names without caution.
Sad and Pathetic

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2022
I've decided not to vote any of them because they are all the same (despite what Igbos want one to believe). Though the hysteria of Igbos on Tinubu's emergence is tempting me to vote for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by YourhealthNG2(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2022
Lindner:

I criticized the three candidates, but you decided to attack me for including your candidate. Not calling you IPOB but sounds like the IPOB model to me. Truthfully, your candidate looks good on paper but if only you could discuss with civility like others have done. Makes me feel if he does become president and he fails to perform, you and your likes will enter overdrive mode with this same model if anyone dares to speak up.

Don't you think you and your likes are doing more damage than good to his candidacy?
In this same thread, some Peter Obi's supporters have addressed the issue you raised with civility and decorum. Unfortunately, one or two have tainted their comments with abuses.

You ignored the ones that commented with civility and have focused on the few with abuses.

I have been an advocate for decorum on all sides. Unfortunately, we still see abusive comments on all sides of the political divide. All the supporters of the 3 main candidates are guilty but some people find it convenient to single out Peter Obi's supporters. People have different control over their emotions.

Anyway, we're voting the candidates and not their supporters. Supporters are mobile. A supporter of Tinubu today may switch to become a Peter Obi supporter tomorrow, and vice versa.

All over the world, candidates judged on their own merit and not on the behaviour of their supporters. The attempt to judge Peter Obi based on the behaviour of his supporters does not make sense and it can not fly.

1 Like

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Superwave16320: 10:06am On Jul 23, 2022
Your first paragraph is very true if one chose to be unbiased sincerely but that's because Peter Obi spent a lot on propaganda covering his looting spree and various fraud, I will leave it at that.

If Nigeria is indeed in a dire situation financially Peter Obi as not shown any competence in financing expecting saving money which as been debunked by Obiano cos he owed more than he saved.

Economy - Now how do you rate Tinubu raising a IGR of less than 500 million yearly to 11 billion yearly before leaving office n leaving Lagos with a machinery that that grew it into a trillion yearly.

How do you rate Tinubu taking Lagos that was littered with dead body on the road with rickety Molue all over to the 4 largest economy in Africa today. Does that not count for anything ?

Security - What about security with RRS being the best police union in the whole of Nigeria today which every living so can attest to without any debate.

Education google millennium schools to know the type of school Tinubu built way back 1999 n compare to Atiku or Obi. Tinubu is the first governor to return missionary school to the churches.

Health Google free Bola Gigi to understand no matter how insignificant health is wealth. Today Lagos state hospital is the only hospital thag rival m compete favourable with federal hospital.

I can go on n on, see Tinubu is not my candidate n yes I dislike him for many things but between Tinubu Atiku n Obi no matter how you slice n dice it so long you chose to be rational Tinubu will always be on top by a wide margin. I am yet to talk waste management, job creation, infrastructure development, human capital development etc all which Tinubu should earn a leading margin at no matter how you dice it.

YourhealthNG2:

None of the candidates are perfect but if look at them with a neutral mindset it's clear that Peter looks cleaner and has less baggage.

Moreover, Nigeria is in a very dire situation financially currently with debt servicing already surpassing revenue.

So we need someone that can cut the crazy costs of running government across board and shore up revenue.

We don't need another sharing president or status quo president.

We need a president that can gradually change the country from consumption to production.

We need a president whose election was funded by the people and not someone that won primary elections by buying delegates with dollars.

We need a vibrant and energetic president that will be in the field most times fixing the litany of problems in Nigeria and always available to communicate with Nigerians.

For me, the only candidate that ticks all the boxes is Peter Obi. Very easy decision.
NaijaCowFarm:

cRobo:
Linder
First of no one is perfect
But with the present realities on ground
Peter Obi is a better choice

I don't want to talk about BAT & AA

1 Like

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by 3ple9iner: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Peter Obi - As you have said, you have no knowledge of his performance in Anambra. I would like to tell you that Peter Obi as governor of Anambra did better than Tinubu as Lagos state governor. Many people do not know that Fashola and Ambode were the real architects of improved roads in Lagos. Tinubu only tarred a few roads as governor for 8 years. I remember Bode Thomas in Surulere and Tinubu square area. that said, Obi has only been accused of having money discovered in the Pandora papers. Funny thing is that on the same Pandora papers, Tiinubu's cousin and governor of Osun were also named and nobody has said a word about it. Oyetola is known to have been a front for Tinubu even in Alpha-Beta. Peter Obi may not be a saint, but in this crowd of presidential candidates, he stands out. I was initially disappointed that his arrangement with Kwankwaso did not work out, but with Datti Ahmed, I think we have a great team.
Associating Peter Obi with ipob is senseless if I may say, my apologies, but let me tell you why. Why do we have ipob and why did they become what they are today? Nigeria fought a civil war in 1967 - 1970. The Igbos did not actually start any war, but the rest of Nigeria decided to annihilate a people for the sins of a few coupists. Have you ever checked the tribes of the coupists of 1966? Please, check. For the civil war, Nigeria denied the Igbos power for 70 years. Tell me that this is fair. Those who fought the civil war, a generation ago are all gone, yet we still subject their children to hates that are unfounded? You, at your age, sees Obi as an ipob supporter. How about calling Shettima a supporter of Boko Haram or calling Tinubu a supporter of Yoruba nation agitators. That is unfair and I do not see how Obi's government would suddenly become ipob regime. I think that ipob sees Obi as an avenue for them to be integrated into the Nigerian mainstream, a thing denied them for 70 years.

Bro tell your self the truth Peter Obi can't be compared to Tinubu in terms of achievements.
I am not hear to campaign for Tinubu but if we look on their achievements, Peter Obi can't stand.

If he can stand it he won't be using the fact if his savings and investments alone.

I know people would want to bring the talk of Nigeria being developed as a federal capital but I can confidently say that were I grew up, it was part of Ogun state but Tinubu project is there. See Tinubu project are the true go an verify because you don't need someone to tell you, you just have to go to the location and see for yourself.

Yes Fashola did well even surpassed Tinubu but he met a foundation. The Ambode roads you are talking about, the two roads in did in my area are nothing to write home about and I know some other locations too were they have gone bad what about the cleaner Lagos initiative he brought up it is the architect of dirty Lagos.

Yes Ambode did his best and I admire some of his projects but he took Lagos backwards by not continuing projects he met.

I won't say Tinubu developed Lagos, but I would say he layed a solid foundation of Today's Lagos.

I hope you read this in a. neutral mind.

1 Like

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by henryobinna(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2022
Lindner:

Please just ignore them. I delberatley didn't respond to their insults directly. Seeing people objectively canvassing for their candidates really is a thing a joy. There are many like me who are torn between choices and may see some eye opening points and decide to vote for whom ever. It's our right to have varying views and exercise it.

It beats me that some are bitter and toxic towards others just because they have an opinion other than their. Heck, they are toxic towards a neutral person.

We are all frustrated about the situation of Nigeria but there's nothing that guarantees that one candidate will perform when he becomes the president. We just don't know that. If I like, i vote for a lizard on the ballot box, it's my constitutional right. Vote for yours and let the best win. If they're angry that I'm voting a lizard, make me see reasons like others have been doing on this thread, don't insult.
I have simple question for you.
Kindly, explain how a vote for Peter Obi is a vote for IPOB. Was Peter Obi ever a member of IPOB or you believe all Igbos are IPOB agitators.

I would be glad if you would answer this question in all honesty.

There might be more questions to follow but this is the most important specifically from your original post

1 Like

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Indispensable85(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

What stands Bola Ahmed Tinubu out are his verified anticident and past track record in Private and Public sector

For me people talking about age and agility need to think of the experience he is bringing to the table at 70 years, he has practical knowledge in the Oil and Gas sector having retired at ExxonMobil as a treasurer and auditor with Saudi Aramco and UK National Oil, and Major Investor in Oando PLC, Oil and Gas Sector alone contribute around 60% of our GDP and having a man with good knowledge of the sector would really help both upstream and downstream side of the business

Objectively as an HR looking to hire someone into an Executive position of a company that has over 200 million people and I go through Tinubu's profile, then I will pick him

*First Class Degree in Business Administration majoring in Accounting at the prestigious Chicago State University

*Former Auditor and Accountant at PWC, Delliote, General Electric, ExxonMobil,

*Senator SDP 93, Two terms Governor of Lagos State (Africa's fifth largest economy by GDP), Founder Action Congress, one of the founder APC,

*Investor/Shareholder/Owner; TVC media group (one of the best TV station in Nigeria) , TheNation Newspaper (one of the most visited news websites in Nigeria and the most read newspaper), Oando PLC (major importer of NNPC refined products) , Alpha Beta Tax consultancy

You sold him well.
Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by henryobinna(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2022
Aldol:
OP let me start like this, as is stands now if you are given a choice to relocate to Anambra or Lagos,I know you will settle for lagos for obvious reasons
Ok now, Peter Obi may be prudent in spending as claimed( people very close to him said he is stingy) , he wouldn't fit well for a president but maybe economic minister or thereabout. Presidency is beyond cramming comparative analysis of different countries, the emergence of Peter Obi will always make his kinsmen go haywire because of their extremely religious and tribal intolerance. Mark my word, Nigeria will always boil if Peter emerges president( because of his kinsmen), killings and counter killings will be the order of the day, moreover there will be extreme inflation and many fake products( owing to their brother in power). You dare not complain, when you do they will shut you up that their brother is in power,I hope you know what I mean( Just travel to any southeastern states and see the extremely high cost if living for evidence)
Now back to Tinubu, forget all the media hogwash to discredit him , he is detribalized, sound upstairs, experienced, global and what have you.One good thing is Tinubu always employs technocrats to work for him(evidence is when he was a governor In Lagos). They said he is not healthy yet within a space of a week he travelled to four states working, attending meetings, campaigning etc Dont blame Tinubu for picking Shetima a Muslim, he did to win votes as politics is about calculation. Those condemning Muslim Muslim ticket knew this but they pretend like they don't. Go to their region, they only had Christian- Christian governors and deputies from inception .They claimed he forced Buhari on Nigerians, is it now a crime to support a candidate, they never liked Buhari probably because he is a Muslim,that's up to them but no one knew Buhari will underperform and Tinubu is coming to address those challenges.
As for Atiku,I don't really know well about him but I think he is not to be trusted...Gracias
I actually wanted to give you and your post the benefit of doubt but since it's a post filled with tribal hate and tribal profiling I'll leave you to enjoy yourself.

I have a question for Seun founder of Naira.
Why has your forum be turned to a place for anti-igbo sentiments and hatred? Who are people encouraged to insult, lie against, blackmail, accuse and show open hatred towards Igbos?

If you Seun doesn't want Igbos to continue using your forum, kindly put out a notification yourself so everyone would pack their bags and leave the forum.
Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Indispensable85(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2022
At this point Nigeria doesn't need a saint but somebody with the required experience to get the job done. Tinubu stands out in this regard.

1 Like

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Peter Obi is the most qualified and generally accepted candidate right now

APC Tinubu ha failed and now seen as terrorist party

How is the most qualified?
Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Superwave16320: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2022
So cos a lot of smart Nigerians are not supporting the Pandora Criminal we are anti Igbo..lol. Many of you igbos no just gree get sense. My chairman is supporting Peter Obi I spent several minutes convincing him yesterday that Peter Obi as no verifiable antecedent or achievement to warrant the hype around me but he hung up the phone.

I know by election period he would have done his verification n decide who to vote. Lots of Nigerians are being fooled with Obi propaganda all I tell th is search a little deeper n not just what you are being told by 2023 election period Obi Pandora failure will be so glaringly vivid to all even you no go get strength to campaign.

Presidential campaign na marathon not 100 metre dash. You go tire sooner rather than later.

henryobinna:
I actually wanted to give you and your post the benefit of doubt but since it's a post filled with tribal hate and tribal profiling I'll leave you to enjoy yourself.

Why has your forum be turned to a place for anti-igbo sentiments and hatred? Who are people encouraged to insult, lie against, blackmail, accuse and show open hatred towards Igbos?

If you Seun doesn't want Igbos to continue using your forum, kindly put out a notification yourself so everyone would pack their bags and leave the forum.

1 Like

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

None of the candidates are perfect but if look at them with a neutral mindset it's clear that Peter looks cleaner and has less baggage.

Moreover, Nigeria is in a very dire situation financially currently with debt servicing already surpassing revenue.

So we need someone that can cut the crazy costs of running government across board and shore up revenue.

We don't need another sharing president or status quo president.

We need a president that can gradually change the country from consumption to production.

We need a president whose election was funded by the people and not someone that won primary elections by buying delegates with dollars.

We need a vibrant and energetic president that will be in the field most times fixing the litany of problems in Nigeria and always available to communicate with Nigerians.

For me, the only candidate that ticks all the boxes is Peter Obi. Very easy decision.

How can Obi cut cost?

He can only manage to cut executive cost. What about legislative cost?

And I don't see him being able to cut cost except he is going to raise tax heavily.

Omo, una go suffer under Obi no be small.

Heavy taxation, dwindling infrastructures...

Obi = suffer raise to power 100.

2 Likes

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Amumaigwe: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2022
amc:
A vote for Peter Obi might be a vote for IPOB. That’s my only concern with Obi’s candidacy. A genuine concern.

A vote for IPOB to do what exactly? Think about it, what exactly will IPOB profit from an Obi presidency. I really wish to be educated. Most of the proponents of this line of thought are either ignorant or mischievous.

2 Likes

Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by henryobinna(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2022
Superwave16320:
So cos a lot of smart Nigerians are not supporting the Pandora Criminal we are anti Igbo..lol. Many of you igbos no just gree get sense. My chairman is supporting Peter Obi I spent several minutes convincing him yesterday that Peter Obi as no verifiable antecedent or achievement to warrant the hype around me but he hung up the phone.

I know by election period he would have done his verification n decide who to vote. Lots of Nigerians are being fooled with Obi propaganda all I tell th is search a little deeper n not just what you are being told by 2023 election period Obi Pandora failure will be so glaringly vivid to all even you no go get strength to campaign.

Presidential campaign na marathon not 100 metre dash. You go tire sooner rather than later.

If you were honest with yourself and are not so impatient to accuse and pour out what you already have in mind against Igbos, you would have seen the origin of my post.

The message I quoted exactly and a host of others I've been seeing on the forum that prompted me to ask Seun that question has been filled with so much hate and disdain for igbos. It has nothing to do with Peter Obi, go through my posts on the forum, I don't often get involve in politics. As a Nigerian you are free to support any candidate of your choice and I would not challenge you for that. Whoever you like support it's not in my right to force you to change.

Go back once again to that post I quoted and stop accusing me of something you are not even patient enough to read.

But if you don't want to back, I have nothing for you.
Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Amumaigwe: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

What stands Bola Ahmed Tinubu out are his verified anticident and past track record in Private and Public sector

For me people talking about age and agility need to think of the experience he is bringing to the table at 70 years, he has practical knowledge in the Oil and Gas sector having retired at ExxonMobil as a treasurer and auditor with Saudi Aramco and UK National Oil, and Major Investor in Oando PLC, Oil and Gas Sector alone contribute around 60% of our GDP and having a man with good knowledge of the sector would really help both upstream and downstream side of the business

Objectively as an HR looking to hire someone into an Executive position of a company that has over 200 million people and I go through Tinubu's profile, then I will pick him

*First Class Degree in Business Administration majoring in Accounting at the prestigious Chicago State University

*Former Auditor and Accountant at PWC, Delliote, General Electric, ExxonMobil,

*Senator SDP 93, Two terms Governor of Lagos State (Africa's fifth largest economy by GDP), Founder Action Congress, one of the founder APC,

*Investor/Shareholder/Owner; TVC media group (one of the best TV station in Nigeria) , TheNation Newspaper (one of the most visited news websites in Nigeria and the most read newspaper), Oando PLC (major importer of NNPC refined products) , Alpha Beta Tax consultancy

As APC national leader who claimed he brought Buhari to power, why didn't he sell those valued experience to him to enable him steer the country towards growth rather than the disaster we are into now? Are you saying that he hid the winning strategy from Buhari to make him fail in his leadership and become a ridicule to all? Please throw more light on this.
Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by henryobinna(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Amumaigwe:

A vote for IPOB to do what exactly? Think about it, what exactly will IPOB profit from an Obi presidency. I really wish to be educated. Most of the proponents of this line of thought are either ignorant or mischievous.
they're not ignorant, they are intentionally mischievous. They have an aim.
Re: PO, BAT, ATIKU- Some Of Us Are Undecided. by Aldol: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2022
henryobinna:

Interesting, why didn't you complain when your people were using nairaland to pass severe hate against the yorubas, then you were happy. I am a beast your hatred created.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects (pictures) / Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu / Video: Man Shows Off The Obidient Groundnut He Bought In Auchi Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.