Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Jesus Is GOD. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is GOD. (1274 Views)

Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is GOD. by AdventHero: 4:57am On Jul 23, 2022
There is no greater authority for building a solid belief in the mystery of the Godhead than the Bible. That Jesus is God is a great mystery that can not be explained away by human logic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRI09PM-lv8 https://fb.watch/era6N-j1V6/

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is GOD. by orisa37: 6:05am On Jul 23, 2022
JESUS IS GOD VISITING HUMAN.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is GOD. by AntiChristian: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2022
So in essence, Jesus was bowing down with his face on the ground to himself?

Even on the cross he claimed his father forsook him?

Jesus is son of God!

Jesus was sent by God.

Jesus is son of man!

Jesus is God!

Christians are amazingly gullible!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is GOD. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00am On Jul 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

Jesus is son of God!

Jesus was sent by God.

Jesus is son of man!

Jesus is God!

Ironically such gullibility that's affecting billions always greeting everyone "SALAM" which supposed to mean "PEACE" yet those who are globally known for such greetings are now the world's most heartless killers!

Surely the gullibility doesn't end in one religion it cut across many religions! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is GOD. by AntiChristian: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ironically such gullibility that's affecting billions always greeting everyone "SALAM" which supposed to mean "PEACE" yet those who are globally known for such greetings are now the world's most heartless killers!

Surely the gullibility doesn't end in one religion it cut across many religions! smiley

Na so Jehovah witness spread peace till they are banned in how many countries now? Even Muslims are not banned like you guys!
What a Pity!
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

Na so Jehovah witness spread peace till they are banned in how many countries now? Even Muslims are not banned like you guys!
What a Pity!

What made the inhabitants of Mecca drove Muhammad away so that he ran to Medina?

OK it's because he was false prophet shey? cheesy
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by delkuf(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

Jesus is son of God!

Jesus was sent by God.

Jesus is son of man!

Jesus is God!

That's why we are Christian, you can't understand it.
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by AntiChristian: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
delkuf:

Of cos you can't explain it!
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
delkuf:
Jesus Christ's followers were acknowledged by Him as His even before they realized Him as their God. Let's stop all these nonsense ideals that make no sense when put up against the teachings of Jesus Christ. Yes, you will believe Him your God but according to Jesus Christ, it is instead by our fruits of obedience that we know if we are His or are not. undecided
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by AntiChristian: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What made the inhabitants of Mecca drove Muhammad away so that he ran to Medina?

OK it's because he was false prophet shey? cheesy

Shebi you claim you were once an enlightened Muslim. Explain the reason to us.
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by delkuf(m): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ's followers were acknowledged by Him as His even before they realized Him as their God. Let's stop all these nonsense ideals that make no sense when put up against the teachings of Jesus Christ. Yes, you will believe Him your God but according to Jesus Christ, it is instead by our fruits of obedience that we know if we are His or are not. undecided
I don't understand anything you wrote there. Pls make sense
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by delkuf(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

Of cos you can't explain it!
You can't understand. Not with your mind set. Just continue being in delusion with your muslim believes
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by AntiChristian: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
delkuf:
You can't understand. Not with your mind set. Just continue being in delusion with your muslim believes

And you too in your disbelief and senselessness!
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by delkuf(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

And you too in your disbelief and senselessness!
Thanks. It is senselessness to you, but it is the best thing to ever happened to man kind
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by AntiChristian: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
delkuf:
Thanks. It is senselessness to you, but it is the best thing to ever happened to man kind

To Mankind?

More falsehood!
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

OK you're now ready for facts shey?

Well it was reported the pagans in Mecca felt he was choking them with his message even though he wasn't attacking anyone the way your people are going about fighting and killing people today!

So if that's the truth then Muhammad was banned in Mecca by the rulers the same way JWs are banned by rulers in counties where they feel our message is choking them even though we are the most peaceful group on this planet! smiley
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by delkuf(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

To Mankind?

More falsehood!
Yes to mankind. I don't why you are fuss about Christianity, you don't believe, leave it to those that believe in it. No matter how hard you try, you cannot stop the growth of Christianity. Your master the devil tried but he failed
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
delkuf:
■Jesus Christ's followers were acknowledged by Him as His even before they realized Him as their God.
■Let's stop all these nonsense ideals that make no sense when put up against the teachings of Jesus Christ.
■ Yes, you will believe Him your God but according to Jesus Christ, it is instead by our fruits of obedience that we know if we are His or are not. undecided
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by delkuf(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
■Jesus Christ's followers were acknowledged by Him as His even before they realized Him as their God.
■Let's stop all these nonsense ideals that make no sense when put up against the teachings of Jesus Christ.
■ Yes, you will believe Him your God but according to Jesus Christ, it is instead by our fruits of obedience that we know if we are His or are not. undecided
Still doesn't make sense.
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
delkuf:
Still doesn't make sense.
I can understand how it can't make sense to someone whose foundation isn't grounded in Jesus Christ but instead in an idea of Jesus Christ. undecided

I didn't realize Jesus Christ as my God for over 3 years after I became born-again. I didn't even consider it a thing until He finally gave me the understanding to boot, an understanding that differs from that fed you via what is the Trinity doctrine of men - which are lies ofcourse. It is wrong to insist that those who belong to Jesus Christ are those who see Him as God. undecided
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by tctrills: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
AdventHero:
There is no greater authority for building a solid belief in the mystery of the Godhead than the Bible. That Jesus is God is a great mystery that can not be explained away by human logic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRI09PM-lv8 https://fb.watch/era6N-j1V6/
If you can't explain yourself, what is the purpose of your post.
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by delkuf(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I can understand how it can't make sense to someone whose foundation isn't grounded in Jesus Christ but instead in an idea of Jesus Christ. undecided

I didn't realize Jesus Christ as my God for over 3 years after I became born-again. I didn't even consider it a thing until He finally gave me the understanding to boot, an understanding that differs from that fed you via what is the Trinity doctrine of men - which are lies ofcourse. It is wrong to insist that those who belong to Jesus Christ are those who see Him as God. undecided
It doesn't make sense how you know that am not grounded in Jesus. It still doesn't make sense
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
delkuf:
It doesn't make sense how you know that am not grounded in Jesus. It still doesn't make sense
Jesus Christ said by their fruits you shall know them. Don't you know what that means? undecided

Jesus Christ also said that what comes out of your mouth that makes you wrong as it also reveals what is stored up inside of you - Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20 and Mark 7 vs 14 - 23 undecided

Jesus Christ is what ought to make sense to anyone whose life is grounded in Him. If He doesn't make sense then it means you are not grounded in Him. undecided
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by Lukuluku69(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

That Jehovah Cultist lie for a living. He needs to anyway, his salvation depends on it.

He claimed to be "Muslim" once yet he doesn't know jack about nothing.

Ask him simple straight forward matters concerning the Bible he has been carrying under his smelly armpits for ages, he will go on and on about nothing and at the end of the day, he has said nothing

Warped brain teaching warped doctrines.

Anytime I wan laugh, I just read the Dolt comments. Him and one other Dthruth......... Risible fellows.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is GOD. by delkuf(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said by their fruits you shall know them. Don't you know what that means? undecided

Jesus Christ also said that what comes out of your mouth that makes you wrong as it also reveals what is stored up inside of you - Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20 and Mark 7 vs 14 - 23 undecided
I find it difficult to understand you. Pls let's do something else
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by Lukuluku69(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
delkuf:

You won't understand a thing. So, don't try. He types under the influence of those roaming demons Jesus set free ages ago. Lol
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by Kobojunkie: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
delkuf:
You haven't changed tactics, have you?, undecided
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by Broveens42(m): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
delkuf:

When you ask them how they discovered Mr A isn't their father, they tell you through a DNA test..as simple as that
But when you ask them to explain how the son of man is also son of God(in the literal sense), they say you don't understand grin
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Broveens42:
When you ask them how they discovered Mr A isn't their father, they tell you through a DNA test..as simple as that
But when you ask them to explain how the son of man is also son of God(in the literal sense), they say you don't understand grin
In Scripture, beginning in the Old Testament, we learn the following of God :
▪︎ God is God of Wrath
▪︎ God is God of Laws
▪︎ God is Good/Righteous
▪︎ God is Faithful
▪︎ God is Love
▪︎ God is True (Word)
▪︎ God is Life
And of Jesus Christ, we are informed by Him in John 14 vs 6 that He is
▪︎ God's Truth (Word)
▪︎ God's Life
▪︎ God's Law (one of many) aka The Way

So, as Jesus Christ explained, He is made from some of the same essence that is God(Father), they are both in synch as far as that which they share - this since He, Jesus Christ, is in the Father, and the Father is in Him(Jesus Christ). So, He, Jesus Christ, is indeed God. However, since Jesus Christ doesn't possess all of the essence of God inside of Him, God isn't Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by delkuf(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Broveens42:

That was not what he was saying. And to answer your question, Jesus the son of God came to this world and became the son of man. It is that simple. But your bigotry and atheistic mind will not make you understand this
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by AntiChristian: 5:40am On Jul 24, 2022
delkuf:
Yes to mankind. I don't why you are fuss about Christianity, you don't believe, leave it to those that believe in it. No matter how hard you try, you cannot stop the growth of Christianity. Your master the devil tried but he failed

The devil is already the owner of the church already! Check it out!
Even a VP of church saying what is not found in your Bible for politics that Jesus ran away from.
Re: Jesus Is GOD. by AntiChristian: 5:46am On Jul 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK you're now ready for facts shey?

Well it was reported the pagans in Mecca felt he was choking them with his message even though he wasn't attacking anyone the way your people are going about fighting and killing people today!

So if that's the truth then Muhammad was banned in Mecca by the rulers the same way JWs are banned by rulers in counties where they feel our message is choking them even though we are the most peaceful group on this planet! smiley

But he was a child of the soil. He only called them away from polytheism and to worship only one God Allah!

He was never accused of telling lies till when he started preaching Islam. He was chased out of Mecca not banned like JW in many countries of the world.

He later came back to dominate his hometown where he was chased out.

Stop comparing what is incomparable!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Book Of Light: Dirty Politics, Manipulations And witchcrafts Of Jesus( Faulkin) / My Agnosticism Journey* / Research Into Near Death Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.