Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River (65264 Views)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Commentor: 10:51am On Jul 23, 2022
Ndi developers.
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by dododawa1: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
keep your dirty mouth shut
is in blood, disrespectful.

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Commentor: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2022
Aidejay:
Nigerian Youths Have Finally Come To The Realization That Education Is No Longer The Key.

Money is.

In All Your Doings, Make Money.

Na Person Wey Dem Catch Naim Be Thief.

Nigerian boys wey sabi book dey make 5k pounds a week while these ones dey celbrate 50k dollars in one year after doing juju, killing an innocent person, whilst perpetrating fraud.

E no get how stupid peoole no go dey community sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by OmoOshodi(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

All this boys on fake dread lock and rituals

Hushpuppy doesn't need Juju to run RAT cyber attack and get compromised business emails to redirect millions of dollars in transaction..

Go dark net go buy better tools and work with Russian hackers and stop engaging in demonic rituals to hypnotise a white man to dash you money... Many big bag update dey without rituals

As if Online fruad and stealing is not a sin, you went further to commit more gravious sin spilling blood and selling your soul to commit more sin stealing

sit down there.....the less you see the less you know

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by uptownemmygee(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
omo gurus dey this world oh

Yes oo
And me dey form boss for shop when customer bring their small small software work come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Dorakay93(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2022
I pity our girls who sees Yahoo boys as a fast way to make wealth.

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Voiceofthestree: 10:59am On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Hushpuppy doesn't need Juju to run RAT cyber attack and get compromised business emails to redirect millions of dollars in transaction..

Go dark net go buy better tools and work with Russian hackers and stop engaging in demonic rituals to hypnotise a white man to dash you money... Many big bag update dey without rituals

As if Online fruad and stealing is not a sin, you went further to commit more gravious sin spilling blood and selling your soul to commit more sin stealing

Baba I beg deh say follow who know road make person no go lost I want follow ur updates I beg

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by my3name(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2022
Kai
As I just dey watch this thing now shame con dey catch me
tribe wey I from
tomorrow now una go use am dey yab us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by MonsterLoader: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Don't make darknet seem like it's easy to access and meet Russian hackers now now lol. Scam full darknet. Na there we they

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
if i am banned I will ensure i clone your account and use it to preach the gospel.
Try me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by my3name(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2022
tradingknowled1:
. That is the Trend !!! the average Nigerian youth is programmed to follow the trend without thinking !! .. the only way to end Yahoo in our society is to replace it with something else !!!

They will tell you that nobody makes his or her money without atleast Doing some kind of fraud .. but that is a big lie !!!
those that makes legit and clean money tends to stay low .. while those that make money through illegal means are Generally the noise makers polluting the society ..

hence given the Young once the impression that Everybody is doing fraud to survive .

meanwhile

I offer forex trading Guidance and mentorship program.. Feel free to PM me if interested.

Interested
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2022
HardMirror:
because the ones you are close to believes in rituals does not mean money only comes from rituals. I know people making legit money online that are making money yahoo boys can only dream of. See you can choose to allow this people to continue to fool you. i know someone that made $200,000 from last year till this year. and i can verify her earnings on the freelance platform we are both working on. everything is not ritual o. let us stop this nonsense of fraud and rituals. i have said my own.
I said spirituality, I didn't men you must surely kill human being. Being diabolical doesn't mean you must kill. For example, if you visit Dangote house in Banana Island, he has a dedicated house he build for Afas/Imams and you have those Afas/Imams housed there, what are they doing? Ask that your friend if he doesn't pray or have a spiritual father (Pastor, Imam, Afa, baba, etc) that prayed on his behalf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Moh247: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2022
MonsterLoader:

Don't make darknet seem like it's easy to access and meet Russian hackers now now lol. Scam full darknet. Na there we they

Sure ordinary benumb invite Na $50 I paid to enter.. just invite oo.. not to talk of money for fullz, rdp and socks

Nothing is easy but ritual Na height of foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by svc1(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2022
I hope you sha know say Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, judahism, e.t.c na somebody else culture and tradition.
A Christian sits in his or her well and thinks that the whole world is his or her well. The Jew sits in his or her little well and thinks that it is the whole world. A Muslim sits cooped up in his or her tiny well and believes it to be the whole universe. The same goes for a Hindu and all others.
They embrace their believes and it works for them.
"Whether a religion is of peace or violence should be defined by the actions of its people, not by some books".

NewscreedsTv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZtMQlMaUeQ

A man has been spotted in a viral video bragging about being involved in a money ritual as a priestess carried out a ritual by a river bank.

According to the man, he has been carrying out rituals to be prosperous. He further stated that "people don't get $50k from white men without a spiritual backup".

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgT0JDhgm8A/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by tradingknowled1: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2022
my3name:
Interested
check pm
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Voiceofthestree: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=Evolutionlove post=115001797]

It's DarkWeb not DarkNet. Besides you think anyone can Just visit darkweb and understand the process and operations being done there. Darkweb Is meant for sophisticated cyber gurus not these stark cyber illiterates who can't even type good english Just to start with smhh..

Bill Gate nah drop out Baba. Agba deh ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Moh247: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2022
OmoOshodi:
sit down there.....the less you see the less you know

I no be child, for this game no need sell your soul before you pick, learn better work and with time yourself go chop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Moh247: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2022
davidvico:

No, but I work with hackers
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by MedicH: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2022
fvck:
The bible is complete Sha

You will also end up in hell for telling ur employer that ur previous employment pays you 20k a month where as it is 18k a month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Farid24224(m): 11:15am On Jul 23, 2022
UptownVibes:
Very easy to trace,but niaja is a lawless country

Chaiii
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by jrusky(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2022
I blame the judiciary if they had pegged minimum of 7 full years imprisonment and maximum 40 years imprisonment these motherfuckers would have dissappear by now but given Internet there's 6 month its like going for holiday they won't learn anything.
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by olab059(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2022
uptownemmygee:

One of my customer, login darkweb wan carry him local street run one hacker for darkweb, the nigga sell virus give am, him wan come rip the hacker with fake btc transaction, omoh nah so the hacker take over the nigga system and phone wey him dey use hustle.

lol
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Moh247: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
How did you know that Hush didn't engage in ritual? Things done in secret are left in secret and need knot to comment on the things you know nothing about.

Rituals to charm his US business Account abi who azaman dey charm
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by kingxsamz(m): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2022
caesymore:

While some woke folks will say there is nothing like money rituals, things and things dey for this life there own claim on this video might be fake but things dey sup and say you no believe am no mean say eno dey happen. Mind you, their end is always is what no Man wishes for anyone unless his enemies.
Wasted Years embarassed

Best na to dey your lane and mind your biz.

Lol, don't be deceived. Whoever is making money will always have a source.
If their ritual and juju nonsense actually works, then they don't need to stress themselves trying to convince victims or using illegal means, all they need to do is go into people's DM and command them to send whatever amount they want.
People who believe this nonsense are more likely to engage in it when life becomes tough for them. None of these people who do rituals are richer than Dangote, none of these people who do rituals use it to win bets on bet platforms, that should tell you something.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by HardMirror(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
I said spirituality, I didn't men you must surely kill human being. Being diabolical doesn't mean you must kill. For example, if you visit Dangote house in Banana Island, he has a dedicated house he build for Afas/Imams and you have those Afas/Imams housed there, what are they doing? Ask that your friend if he doesn't pray or have a spiritual father (Pastor, Imam, Afa, baba, etc) that prayed on his behalf
so you are saying there are no atheists that are billionaires?

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by HardMirror(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2022
kingxsamz:

Lol, don't be deceived. Whoever is making money will always have a source.
If their ritual and juju nonsense actually works, then they don't need to stress themselves trying to convince victims or using illegal means, all they need to do is go into people's DM and command them to send whatever amount they want.
People who believe this nonsense are more likely to engage in it when life becomes tough for them. None of these people who do rituals are richer than Dangote, none of these people who do rituals use it to win bets on bet platforms, that should tell you something.
what i have been telling these people o. They just blindly believe in spiritual mumbo jumbo

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Zulu2022: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2022
And laugh wen I see people here say ritual don't work,lol, ur plug no sure...there are spirituality that can clear way without human sacrifice,oga ritual de work,my paddy run am and e work for am,e no kill anybody,last collect e collect na 20k dolls last two months,there things beyond us u no know,e get soap them go giv u bro,if u baff am bomb telegram,na u go run frm cashout

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by kingxsamz(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2022
chiommy123:
Hope he will be moving around with his camera when he'll be looking for pastors to pray for him

Nothing will happen to them because what they're doing is as useless as praying in the church or going to the mountain to pray or being baptized in the river.
Also, politicians do worse and yet you see them getting fresher at old age.
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by uchennaq(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2022
You wrote Yahoo boy, now your article says ritualist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Nigerians In Street Fight In Italy, One Kills The Other (Video) / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km / ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.