Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River (65198 Views)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by caesymore(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
kingxsamz:

These are just mere words you wrote.
Anyone can say anything they like.
The reality on ground will always speak for itself. A continent with the most churches, the most religious people, the most prayerful people, the most fetish people, a continent of "black magic" where all sorts of supernatural powers reside, the home of juju, the place where people bath with soaps, drink animal blood, bath in the river, eat human flesh and perform all sorts of rituals to become rich, but yet... It has absolutely nothing to show for it. It's the poorest in the world, lacks advanced technology in most places, its people are suffering terribly and all of their juju, ritual, prayers and supernatural powers cannot save them. Who is deceiving who?
With all these things Africans are not dominating the charts of the richest people in the world. Abeg.

thats juju for you, it takes more than it gives... you sound like a very young dude. I refer you back to my last mention bro
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by kingxsamz(m): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
caesymore:

thats juju for you, it takes more than it gives... you sound like a very young dude. I refer you back to my last mention bro
It's funny you think belief and non-belief has anything to do with age.
Also, I'm sure you don't even practice it, so you can't tell me what it is and what it's not.
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by caesymore(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
kingxsamz:

It's funny you think belief and non-belief has anything to do with age.
Also, I'm sure you don't even practice it, so you can't tell me what it is and what it's not.

Age begets experience, have you heard that what an old Man sees seated that even if a child climbs the highest tree it can't be seen by the Child.
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by FiremanX: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
i made a harmless comment with my main moniker and responded amicably on cococandy's thread.
The idiot quoted me and insulted me, when i insulted her back, she reported me and i was banned but she was left to walk free.
Na so i cloned her account as payback
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala Rule 2 and 19

Cloning accounts, using alternates, trolling and defaming people

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by FiremanX: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
you this useless atheist. Stop showing your frustrated self on this forum.
It's just a matter of time before eye go clear you useless fool.
I won't reply to your mentions so better not quote me. Fool

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by FiremanX: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
keep your dirty mouth shut

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by moneyissweet(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Forge long story, u get tools to bomb?

Zulu2022:
oga is 50/50 chances be it topup,wirecheck or cashier check,even benefits get season,all this tool work na chance nd luck,the no tell u crytpo.com select card that year,even coinbase nd others no go give u that money, which work u wan tell us now,is it ur Alibaba or Bec way be say no b only u the run plus oyibo security don't tight up, but I go proof and show u boys way use investment,btc, banking chop 50k e drop,na dating boys,com hood mk I show u guy way baff soap bomb telegram, clients invest $175k, telegram e get all this investors ..so Yan us that work way go pay u 50k,una go com online de yan...I no like hot soap or support am,but normal cleansing nd tradition without bloodshed dey way de pave way,all this Russia u de see or eastern European or north Korea,na government de back Dem up..una fit invest 40k dolls pay programmer to build virus or rat,or ransomware....even mt103 boys nd 4 digit offline pos boy,no be person go bring drop fr de fund to land,nd mostly na this dating boys una de see,frgt bro no be all Dem go Yan fr here...mk I clear u,my boy get contact white man way de supply am cc,even the oyibo know say e no easy to cash it out,u go need drop now,if na carting...as in cc choke but we Don find contact tire way go pull off de money we nv find, cos most site de require otp,e be tinz, dis mumu boys way de run dating Dem be still bedrock to this work,shebi u cart carrier,no b person go pick de phone,carder go use him siblings fr Yankee pick de phones,mk Dem clamp dem, still yet na oyibo contact Dem go use pick am

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by AutoRedux: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Na Imo guys. Na their trade mark be that. undecided
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Zulu2022: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
moneyissweet:
Forge long story, u get tools to bomb?

which tools you the talk cos me de bomb,na site or rdp Dem be de tools,or u wan teach me phishing or topup,so clear me... tools dey
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by kingxsamz(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
caesymore:

Age begets experience, have you heard that what an old Man sees seated that even if a child climbs the highest tree it can't be seen by the Child.

Lmao, that makes no sense in these times.
The same old people who used to kill twins because they thought they were evil?
I'm sure those who opposed such act were tagged "young and inexperienced". Same people who didn't know that Ogbanje's were children suffering from sickle cell disease? Lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by MonsterLoader: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:

I go qoute you later when I dey on my system, the link no dey my phone

Drop your whatsapp make I add u up asap
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Moh247: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
MonsterLoader:

Drop your whatsapp make I add u up asap

+1 918 55 80276

Regular txt, I go add you when I get you message
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by caesymore(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
kingxsamz:

Lmao, that makes no sense in these times.
The same old people who used to kill twins because they thought they were evil?
I'm sure those who opposed such act were tagged "young and inexperienced". Same people who didn't know that Ogbanje's were children suffering from sickle cell disease? Lmao.

I'm done with you bro grin
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by MAIKON: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
Confirm �
Zulu2022:
oga is 50/50 chances be it topup,wirecheck or cashier check,even benefits get season,all this tool work na chance nd luck,the no tell u crytpo.com select card that year,even coinbase nd others no go give u that money, which work u wan tell us now,is it ur Alibaba or Bec way be say no b only u the run plus oyibo security don't tight up, but I go proof and show u boys way use investment,btc, banking chop 50k e drop,na dating boys,com hood mk I show u guy way baff soap bomb telegram, clients invest $175k, telegram e get all this investors ..so Yan us that work way go pay u 50k,una go com online de yan...I no like hot soap or support am,but normal cleansing nd tradition without bloodshed dey way de pave way,all this Russia u de see or eastern European or north Korea,na government de back Dem up..una fit invest 40k dolls pay programmer to build virus or rat,or ransomware....even mt103 boys nd 4 digit offline pos boy,no be person go bring drop fr de fund to land,nd mostly na this dating boys una de see,frgt bro no be all Dem go Yan fr here...mk I clear u,my boy get contact white man way de supply am cc,even the oyibo know say e no easy to cash it out,u go need drop now,if na carting...as in cc choke but we Don find contact tire way go pull off de money we nv find, cos most site de require otp,e be tinz, dis mumu boys way de run dating Dem be still bedrock to this work,shebi u cart carrier,no b person go pick de phone,carder go use him siblings fr Yankee pick de phones,mk Dem clamp dem, still yet na oyibo contact Dem go use pick am
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by 3yga: 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
kingxsamz:

So he was arrested for what? What was his crime?
Na so me sef see am
I don’t know I nor be police Lol
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
HardMirror:
so you are saying there are no atheists that are billionaires?
There are no atheists anywhere, in Africa, if you have seen one let me know. The ones that claimed to be Atheists are audio, they are the ones to first called the name of God or gods as the case maybe when jungle mature.
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by moneyissweet(m): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Do you have any tools that deliver sms direct to inbox? If yes, how many can it send in a day.

Zulu2022:
which tools you the talk cos me de bomb,na site or rdp Dem be de tools,or u wan teach me phishing or topup,so clear me... tools dey
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by latexxbro(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2022
wordbank:
Dem go soon catch this mumu

They say them don catch am
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by gimakon2(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

All this boys on fake dread lock and rituals

Hushpuppy doesn't need Juju to run RAT cyber attack and get compromised business emails to redirect millions of dollars in transaction..

Go dark net go buy better tools and work with Russian hackers and stop engaging in demonic rituals to hypnotise a white man to dash you money... Many big bag update dey without rituals

As if Online fruad and stealing is not a sin, you went further to commit more gravious sin spilling blood and selling your soul to commit more sin stealing

Haba Bros!
Lower Volume small na. Which one u day?
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Zulu2022: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2022
moneyissweet:
Do you have any tools that deliver sms direct to inbox? If yes, how many can it send in a day.

na de update,lol, go find better update bro
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by raphy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

All this boys on fake dread lock and rituals

Hushpuppy doesn't need Juju to run RAT cyber attack and get compromised business emails to redirect millions of dollars in transaction..

Go dark net go buy better tools and work with Russian hackers and stop engaging in demonic rituals to hypnotise a white man to dash you money... Many big bag update dey without rituals

As if Online fruad and stealing is not a sin, you went further to commit more gravious sin spilling blood and selling your soul to commit more sin stealing

This is dope shit
Am the 42 person tht share the post

You are the king of the street

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by moneyissweet(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Look at this idiot that I wanted to help. From the way you write messages you must be below 23 years old. Someone who has been a street king in Europe,Asia and many African countries since 1997 is trying to fix you and you are there behaving like a kid that you are.

Now make I tell you ,if oyibo man no pay me roughly $55k from what you just called nonsense update between April to this July make I die before December

You are a capital Mugu boy, all una wey join this game between 2018/2019 don't know nothing. What you guys are killing young girls and children for ritual is there in your front staring at you.

Keep believing that without ritual no one can pay you $50k. Follow who know road son

Indomie generation yahoo boy

Please don't mention me again

I am done with you.

Zulu2022:
na de update,lol, go find better update bro
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Zulu2022: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hi
moneyissweet:
Look at this idiot that I wanted to help. From the way you write messages you must be below 23 years old. Someone who has been a street king in Europe,Asia and many African countries since 1997 is trying to fix you and you are there behaving like a kid that you are.

Now make I tell you ,if oyibo man no pay me roughly $55k from what you just called nonsense update between April to this July make I die before December

You are a capital Mugu boy, all una wey join this game between 2018/2019 don't know nothing. What you guys are killing young girls and children for ritual is there in your front staring at you.

Keep believing that without ritual no one can pay you $50k. Follow who know road son

I am done with you.

lol beside am not a kid though,street Lord,I started street way back 2009 or below so,u ask me if I can send SMS ,u are not specifical bro...my phone can send SMS if that wat u mean...had it been u are here talking about mailer and other tools that can drop on lead without been in spam,that would be know,well my phone can drop sms,so continue baba,or rather if we reason on chat would be better,let me understand terms you use in street

1 Like

Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Zulu2022: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
moneyissweet:

I am done with you.

so if one should do tradition or cleansing,it means he is a ritual and a killer,I want to understand,as u de go to ur pastor fr favour that's how others do to there cleric,fr business success , beside yet to receive the feed back from the update
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by SHOCK7(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
kenbee:
I used to think that today's youth are smarter but with current happenings, they are only senselessly trendy with little or less smartness.
Imagine this guy filming himself. What goes around surely
comes around
Hello kenbee
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by MonsterLoader: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Moh247:

+1 918 55 80276

Regular txt, I go add you when I get you message

This man you no they come online for whatsapp
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by HardMirror(m): 7:31am On Aug 06, 2022
emee701:
is she a software developer?
affiliate
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by merlinmart: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
MonsterLoader:

I paid $10 for genesis market invite though. I haven't used benumb. Weiten they inside when he expensive?
Hey, do you have the real link to genesis?
There are too many copycat sites now.
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Bimbilla(m): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2022
caesymore:

While some woke folks will say there is nothing like money rituals, things and things dey for this life there own claim on this video might be fake but things dey sup and say you no believe am no mean say eno dey happen. Mind you, their end is always is what no Man wishes for anyone unless his enemies.
Wasted Years embarassed

Best na to dey your lane and mind your biz.
What is the difference?
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Stonecoldstare1: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
caesymore:

While some woke folks will say there is nothing like money rituals, things and things dey for this life there own claim on this video might be fake but things dey sup and say you no believe am no mean say eno dey happen. Mind you, their end is always is what no Man wishes for anyone unless his enemies.
Wasted Years embarassed

Best na to dey your lane and mind your biz.
Please do you know of any original native doctor or secret cult?
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by Stonecoldstare1: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Higgies:
Don't judge them please.

BTW I'm a Baker.
Please do you know of any original native doctor or secret cult?
Re: Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River by heartbeat84: 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
who is this efulefu boy?? i really pity his parents

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos / Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.