Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence (5805 Views)

For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating / MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) / MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by VictorUSA(m): 6:22am On Jul 23, 2022
Can you imagine?

I'm telling this to my brothers who value pussies like dollars.

In your absence your wife/partner throws body language to another person.

In your absence they replace you with a biger dick.

In your absence they treat another man like angel.

In their offices their pussies belongs to their boss/to their junior staff who fhuck them in the toilet.

Women causes unnecessary quarels to get an excuse to fucck another dick.

Men, divorce all your wives/separate from your girlfriends to avoid eternal heartbreak.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by God1000(m): 6:23am On Jul 23, 2022
But this isn't true for all women, just know the kind of ladies you date

18 Likes

Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by Bilabong(m): 6:25am On Jul 23, 2022
This morning instead of thinking how u would have a productive day u just post nonsense.

If relationship is not working for you stay away, and stop misleading people.

20 Likes

Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by VictorUSA(m): 6:25am On Jul 23, 2022
Women in this forum know I know and understand them very well.I must preach this gospel til men learn to do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by Skyfornia(m): 6:28am On Jul 23, 2022
I wanted to disagree with you but I remembered some incidents and shake my head.. I doubt if there's a faithful or virtuous woman especially in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by Messi1: 6:32am On Jul 23, 2022
Skyfornia:
I wanted to disagree with you but I remembered some incidents and shake my head
Thank you and may God bless you...Simps and gullible men would keep the past at bay.
Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by KingofTheStreet: 6:34am On Jul 23, 2022
Why go on a relationship that lacks understanding. bros if u chop breakfast just shift. even the lady go still chop breakfast from cheating partner. by the way Men cheat more than women. its hard for a girl that loves u to cheat on u. they rather die.

1 Like

Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by caesymore(m): 6:37am On Jul 23, 2022
You see a Woman without morals just as most Men are too, Folks who made them selves commodity for the masses instead of experiencing them as such you go come personalize them then come for Nairaland dey wail like a Baby. Una go see red flags una go use only dick dey think, VictorUSA if na this experience you dey always get, try get sense cause say na your fault.

Quote me anywhere loose Men dey loose Women dey, its our choices and morals that Bleep our choosing up.

Know this and Know peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by RichProminent(m): 6:38am On Jul 23, 2022
God1000:

But this isn't true for all women, just know the kind of ladies you date
All women are chronic cheats and therefore stay away from pussies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by rocknation62(m): 6:44am On Jul 23, 2022
RichProminent:
All women are chronic cheats and therefore stay away from pussies.

Women don suffer for this forum grin

Meanwhile, me I still like Woman I no dey WOO-man grin

1 Like

Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by SlayerOfSatanst: 6:54am On Jul 23, 2022
KingofTheStreet:
Why go on a relationship that lacks understanding. bros if u chop breakfast just shift. even the lady go still chop breakfast from cheating partner. by the way Men cheat more than women. its hard for a girl that loves u to cheat on u. they rather die.

This comment reeks of simpism.

cc: @rocknation62 how do you mean women do suffer this forum? grin
Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by thesicilian: 6:54am On Jul 23, 2022
Messi1:
Next time don't forget your brain in the bed before coming to nairaland type.
Is this not the OP that's always using new usernames to post that he's dead? VictorUSA aka Messi1. He needs to go for urgent mental health counseling or deliverance before it becomes too late.

1 Like

Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by Messi1: 7:00am On Jul 23, 2022
thesicilian:
Is this not the OP that's always using new usernames to post that he's dead? Victor USA aka Messi1. He needs to go for urgent mental health counseling or deliverance before it becomes too late.

1 Like

Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by walanter(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2022
The hausa man that attack your mum you done solve that one finish

1 Like

Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by rocknation62(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:

cc: @SlayerOfSatanst there is no how you won’t come across women’s topic on this forum. My girlfriend did this,did that calling them all sorts of names yet we still want them.

1 Like

Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by KingofTheStreet: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:

lol. i am a married simp with numerous side chicks. how va?
Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2022
Skyfornia:
I wanted to disagree with you but I remembered some incidents and shake my head.. I doubt if there's a faithful or virtuous woman especially in this country.

Alaye, tell us wat happened we want to know
Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by rocknation62(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2022
KingofTheStreet:

Na why you be KingofTheStreet simp grin
Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by Messi1: 8:24am On Jul 23, 2022
KingofTheStreet:
And I can assure you that your wife is a married cheat with numerous street dicks.

1 Like

Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by SlayerOfSatanst: 8:30am On Jul 23, 2022
rocknation62:

cc: @SlayerOfSatanst there is no how you won’t come across women’s topic on this forum. My girlfriend did this,did that calling them all sorts of names yet we still want them.
Wait, "we". you and who?
Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by RuddyFusion(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2022
There are bad women and men from both sides so choose yours

1 Like

Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by rocknation62(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Wait, "we". you and who?

All of us grin
Me, you & every other person grin
Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by RichProminent(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2022
rocknation62:

All of us grin Me, you & every other person grin
I use God beg u edit that yougrin
Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by rocknation62(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2022
RichProminent:
I use God beg u edit that yougrin

grin
Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by techWriter3: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2022
But this isn't true for all women, just tell the kind of ladies you date
Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2022
Even though this idiot is a lunatic. He actually dropped some valid truths this time cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by Messi1: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2022
killmods:
Even though this idiot is a lunatic. He actually dropped some valid truths this time cheesy
Even tho i have bleeped the mother of this half-brained animal i still reserve some respect for him for admitting i bleeped him mama pussy.
Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by IamAsiri: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2022
Messi1:

He didn't forget his brain in bed; he is actually using it properly. You, however, need a new brain installation though my fear is that you might still not make use of it, thereby causing it to be redundant and to atrophy.

1 Like

Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by KingofTheStreet: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2022
Messi1:
And I can assure you that your wife is a married cheat with numerous street dicks.
who cares? grin I know your type grin
Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by KingofTheStreet: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2022
rocknation62:

Na why you be KingofTheStreet simp grin
yes sir. how e take affect your life?
Re: Men, See What Women Do In Your Absence by rocknation62(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2022
KingofTheStreet:
yes sir. how e take affect your life?

No let am pain u, normally na cruise we dey catch

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Can Do Dis Ur Relationship Will Last / Is Bad Breath Ruining Your Sex Life? / Bbnaija: What Tacha Wore At The Saturday Night Party That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.