Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) (14340 Views)

Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) / "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2022
I came across something a while ago, couldn't start downloading the images so i just saved the post, today is the day i remembered and honestly, when i opened it again, i was just as bittered and disgusted as the first time!

So some simps out there still place their women on pedestals and think they are saints After reading these shocking confessions of these young women, you might start having second thoughts on that beautiful holy wife you think was sent to you directly untinted from the package!!

A twitter influencer asked young ladies to confess in her dm about their bodycounts and these are the answers they gave, of course it would be anonymous, no woman will ever come out in the open to tell you straight to your face that she already fvvcked the whole street before you came along undecided
MEN!! I want you all to pay close attention to these details and also try to re-read for better understanding!
Do you see what they tell men who ask about their bodycounts
MEN ARE SUFFERING!!

Still Typing...

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Godada(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2022

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Last time I check, nobody holy pass.

This female bashing is unnecessary.

By the way, who are these ladies screwing? Guys.

So it goes both ways.

Guys too have high body count. And who goes for these ladies.....Guys.

Go to the DM of a pretty lady and see guys making a mess of themselves.

So in a nutshell, if guys aren't buying what these ladies are selling, then you really do have a case.

24 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2022
These ones are learners most naija girls don lose bodycount

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2022
MORE!!
Pay attention to these ones; The first one obviously doesn't even know the literal definition of EMPOWERMENT and the other was so into the game that she stopped counting in 2017, thats 5 years away from now, how old was she then, how old is she now, how many counts would have toppled the initial 70 bodycount?
The annoying part is that she mentioned "Experience" like she hoped to be interviewed before she open her stupid legs!!

WHAT ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIENDS

Still Typing...

2 Shares

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Oowel(m): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2022
Body count does not matter and insignificant, why look for a way to shame someone when you're more guilty that the person... Abegggggy

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by yomi531(m): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2022
Oboyyyyy. No be small thing oo. And they will be pretending like say dem no like PR**k

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2022
MORE!!
I would like to dedicate this section to the redpillers who know the game and know how to play it.

Obviously these ladies actually know there's a wh0r£ phase and so therefore also know that if a simp comes around and doesn't give them the good D, they will fvvck his friends, cousins, father, grandfather, uncle, great-grandfather, i swear to you that absolutely no man that you are currently attached to won't get in!!

Still Typing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2022
Asking about her bc? You're a joke bro. They always lie it's just 4 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by jmoore(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2022
Thank God, I will marry a virgin.

If you are not going to marry a virgin, it's ridiculous to ask for body count. What you see is what you get.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Boogyman557: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool waiting 1 FEAR me

Wen I de HIGH 16 stick of WEED

Abi na bcus PESIN never enter MARKET

WTF MAN
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Afrobasic(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2022
Truss the simps to wear their capes and fly straight to defend these h*es sad

Simp 1
Godada:

So it goes both ways.

So in a nutshell, if guys aren't buying what these ladies are selling, then you really do have a case.

Simp 2
Oowel:
Body count does not matter and insignificant, why look for a way to shame someone when you're more guilty that the person... Abegggggy

Sad. Just sad.

27 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by playapayaski: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2022
Real matters.. na wa
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by floss(m): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2022
What will a guy do with a lady's body count?

To me it's useless, whether you want to swim and leave or you intend marrying the lady, body count doesn't justify a lady to be good or bad, I no send BC at all, just do what your spirit is okay with. I believe most ladies having high BC is choice, same with ladies having low BC...

My point is High or Low Body Count doesn't make a lady to be the best or worst person on Earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2022
MORE!!
And finally, for the most realistic women you will ever find, THE S£X WORKERS!! What do you expect? Its in the thousands!

This one actually took time to stupidly say that bodycounts are just there to SHAME women!! So why exactly are you ASHAMED to talking about your bodycounts in the open

Nothing is sweet about being a public cumm dispository, thats what you are, a thott, whether you like it or not, thats the truth and no matter you might say to make yourself feel better about your immoralities, the fact still remains!

Still Typing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by IamRandy: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2022
SmellySperm:
Asking about her bc? You're a joke bro. They always lie it's just 4 cheesy

The best way to get the REAL NUMBER from a lady u truly want to settle down with that's NOT VIRGIN is to take her to a TRUSTED SHRINEgrin

11 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2022
IamRandy:

The best way to get the REAL NUMBER from a lady u truly want to settle down with that's NOT VIRGIN is to take her to a TRUSTED SHRINEgrin
Damn!lols see as i drop my weed for ground burst laugh grin
Shey u say na ogun sure pass ni cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2022
Conclusion
So we are finally done for today.
Dear Men, i don't know about the simps like i'm already seeing their stvpid comments. But if you are wise enough to know whats good for you, i believe that you are as disgusted as i am but thats not the main issuse here.

Final Take Away: Understand that, when the time is right, you see those collection of street wh0r£s you just saw They will be all disguised in white cloaks looking for marriage, and the annoying thing is that they will find it, simps will always be available.
Also understand that if you are currently reading this as a man or guy, there is an already 90% probability that your wife/girlfriend is like this or even worse!

Stay Woke.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Check My Signature Below, There's An Amazing Offer From The Company I'm Currently A Brand Ambassador For!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2022
Oowel:

Hey bro, don't you EVER comment on my threads again. Thanks.

16 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by IamRandy: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2022
SmellySperm:

Damn!lols see as i drop my weed for ground burst laugh grin
Shey u say na ogun sure pass ni cheesy

Is it not NAIJA LADIES

The number is always 2 or 4grin

Though I used to tell a LADY TO SWEAR with her LIFE before but dem no dey fear that one again..

So, INCASE, I didn't finally marry a virgin(which is my choice),,,then I might consider that routegrin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 10, 2022
IamRandy:

Is it not NAIJA LADIES

Though I used to tell a LADY TO SWEAR with her LIFE before but dem no dey fear that one again..

So, INCASE, I didn't finally marry a virgin(which is my choice),,,then I might consider that routegrin
Guy update me once u use the route lols

1 Like

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2022
floss:
What will a guy do with a lady's body count?

To me it's useless, whether you want to swim and leave or you intend marrying the lady, body count doesn't justify a lady to be good or bad, I no send BC at all, just do what your spirit is okay with. I believe most ladies having high BC is choice, same with ladies having low BC...

My point is High or Low Body Count doesn't make a lady to be the best or worst person on Earth.
You are the exact kind of men a pity. I'm sorry in advance!

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2022
You and your wannabe redpillers go cry tire..see who dey point fingers.. grin grin
Most of these boys wey dey always bash women na hypocrites una be.. grin
Pls Ladies don't go for leftover wannabe redpillers..go for real men.. grin grin grin
This boy is indirectly saying his mum ain't worthy to be called a woman and she's a community service cos she also has a high body count.. shocked shocked shocked grin

7 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2022
IamRandy:

Is it not NAIJA LADIES

Going diabolical won't solve much i can assure you. Go MGTOW brother!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2022
MEN!! Don't be deceived by her sentiments and simps ignorance. A Woman's Body Count DOES MATTER!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2022
playapayaski:
Real matters.. na wa
Save Your Life!
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by talk2hb1(m): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2022
Honestly...
I'm disgusted by the answers of this females....

Likeeee...
You've slept with 50plus persons and you're not even up to 25years!!!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Odoogu(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2022
Godada:

So it goes both ways.

Bro, you made a whole lot of sense.
Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2022
Godada:

So it goes both ways.

Oga stop deceiving yourself because of a hole. MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT THE SAME!

Whether you choose to believe this simple truth or not, the fact still remains.
Men are purchasers, we are the ultimate risk bearers, it is unwise for us to invest our quality resources on something that has long lost its value!

You can't prefer a 2nd handed product to the original one unless you don't have choice.
A key that opens any door is a master key, but a door that opens to any key is useless!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by akosy(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2022
This life no balance...

Woman body count na 30, them call her LovePeddler/Ashawo/street.
Man body count na 50, them hail am say him na Odogwu...
If you like call your papa simp. Wetin no good, no good weda for man or woman.
Tell these same guys calling women LovePeddler that their Mother/sisters are LovePeddler, them go change am for you immediately. Rubbish
I wonder who they sleep with the women to give them body count?

Only Virgins are permitted to talk.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by Odoogu(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2022
Is it that a redpill guy doesn't like girls or what?
Cos am confused rn, if a woman claims BC of 15 and she isn't bi or les, definitely 15 different men must have been involved in the process. It's both ways... I know guys back in uni days who dey straffffff girls like say na scheduled appointments.

I also noticed that, the higher the BC, the less the emotions(heart) involved in it... It's just the BODY,
Though counts might have been inflated.

It doesn't mean she wouldn't make a great partner.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2022
Odoogu:
Is it that a redpill guy doesn't like girls or what?
Cos am confused rn, if a woman claims BC of 15 and she isn't bi or les, definitely 15 different men must have been involved in the process. It's both ways... I know guys back in uni days who dey straffffff girls like say na scheduled appointments.

I also noticed that, the higher the BC, the less the emotions(heart) involved in it... It's just the BODY,
Though counts might have been inflated.

It doesn't mean she wouldn't make a great partner.
Okay. Thanks.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. / Why Is It That Huge/Muscular Guyz Have Smaller Di*ks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.